Lionel left it there for you.
李涅留在那里给你的
Where is it?
在哪?
Lex took it.
莱克斯拿走了
I was trying to hide it from him, but then he fired me.
我试图藏起来不给他看到 但后来他开除我了
Which is fine because I wanted to get out of that black hole anyway, but--
没关系,反正我早就想离开 那鬼地方,但是…
We don't have time to talk about my 9-to-5.
现在没时间谈我的工作
So you think that that mystery man was after the locket?
所以你想那神秘人物是想追讨锁盒?
I don't think our mystery man is much of a mystery at all...
我认为这神秘人物一点也不神秘
.considering Lex went to the Daily Planet, the same night that his father died...
莱克斯在他父亲死亡的同一个晚上 跑去《星球日报》…
and tired you over that key.
还为了钥匙开除了你
How long till we get an ID on this picture?
需要多久时间才能辨认照片上的人?
Jimmy said there isn't a lot of photo in this photograph.
吉米说这张照片画质很差 果然没错
It'll take me at least a couple of hours.
我需要至少几个小时
Keep working on it.
继续努力吧
My father just died and you're already breaking and entering?
我父亲刚死,你就擅入闯空门?!
Lionel would never take his own life.
李涅不可能自我了断
I thought you'd at least try to offer some words of comfort.
我以为你至少会讲些吊慰的话
Get out.
出去
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪都不去
YOUNG LEX: You can still be good, Lex.
你还是有善良的一面,莱克斯
Tell Clark what you did.
告诉克拉克你做了什么
He's our friend.
他是我们的朋友
I'm not gonna debate my father's mental state with you.
我不想和你争辩我父亲的心智状态
I'm grieving, Clark. I think you know what it's like to lose a father.
我正在服丧,克拉克 我想你应该知道失去父亲的滋味
Don't bring my father into this.
别把我父亲扯进来!
Why not?
为什么不?
Our fathers were a lot alike.
我们的父亲有很多相似点
Smart, strong-willed and both died prematurely.
聪明,意志坚强 都英年早逝
You know, you're right, Lex.
你说得没错,莱克斯
Lionel did die too soon.
李涅是死得太早
I wanna know the truth about how he died.
我要知道他死亡的真♥相♥
The truth is...
真♥相♥是…
our dads were alike in another way.
我们的父亲在另一方面也很类似
See, they both felt that you were the kind of son a father could be proud of.
他们都认为你是天底下父亲眼中 最感到荣耀的儿子
He would have felt the same way about you, Lex...
他是可以那样想你的,莱克斯
it you would have tried.
如果你努力过的话
What happened to you?
你究竟是怎么回事?
I did try, Clark.
我的确努力过了,克拉克
In tact, when we first met...
事实上,当我们初次相见…
you inspired me.
你给我不少启发
All I wanted was to be your friend...
我一心一意想当你的朋友
but you turned your back on me.
但你却背弃我
So you're the person you are today because of me.
所以你今天变成这个样子 都是因为我害的
I tried to be your friend, Lex.
我试过当你的朋友,莱克斯
But all you care about is power and control. This is SmalIville!
但你在乎的只是权力和掌控! 这里是小镇!
Meteor freaks, alien ships, cryptic symbols.
到处是陨石怪人,外星太空船 奇奇怪怪的文字符号♥
These threats are real.
这些威胁都是真实的
Someone had to take control.
必须有人出面掌控情势
Someone has to protect the world.
必要有人来保护这个世界
Listen to yourself, Lex.
听你自己的口气,莱克斯…
You're so caught up in your own delusions, you've lost track of reality.
你况溺在自己的幻觉里 根本和现实完全脱节
Have I?
是吗?
Then let's talk about something you can't deny.
那咱们来谈一件你无法否认的事实
After years of pleading with my father to show me some compassion...
在我花了许多年恳求我父亲 给我一些关爱之后…
he turned to you...
他却展开双臂
with open arms.
接纳你
Now, what would a worldly billionaire have in common...
一个世界级亿万富翁 怎么可能会和…
with a simple farm boy?
一个小农庄男孩有任何共通点?
Maybe he just knew he could trust me.
或许他认为他能信赖我
Of course.
当然…
Everyone can trust Clark Kent.
每个人都能信任克拉克肯特
You're the perfect son.
你是天底下最完美的儿子
So--So why did Jonathan Kent always seem so stressed?
那为什么强纳森肯特从前 老是很忧心仲仲样子?
I mean, was raising the perfect son really that much work?
养育一个完美儿子真的得 如此耗费精神吗?
I wonder how much of a strain it put on his heart.
不晓得他的心脏承受了多少压力
Are you blaming me for my father's death?
你在指责我害死我的父亲?
Are you?
是吗?
You're the guilty one, Lex, not me.
有罪的人是你,莱克斯,不是我
And this time, you're gonna own up to what you've done.
这一次你必须拿出气魄勇敢承担 自己的所作所为!
I know you killed Lionel.
我知道你杀了李涅
Who's delusional now? l have proof.
到底是谁有幻觉? 我有证据!
You really did it, Lax.
果然是你,莱克斯
CLARK: Chloe?
克洛?
Chloe?
克洛?
Chloe, you in here?
克洛,你在吗?
Chloe, what happened?
克洛,怎么回事?
You okay? Somebody hit me.
你还好吧? 有人突袭我
Here. Clark?
来 克拉克?
[SIGHING] They destroyed the picture.
他们毁掉照片了
But you were right, Clark.
不过被你料中了,克拉克
I saw the picture. It was Lex.
我看到照片了 是莱克斯
When I went to see Lex, I found Lionel's locket.
当我跑去找莱克斯 我找到李涅的锁盒
But without that photograph, we can't prove anything.
可是没有照片 我们无法证明任何事情
What about the key? I xrayed the mansion.
那钥匙呢? 我用透视眼扫过庄园每个角落…
It's nowhere to be found.
完全我不到
What happened to Jimmy and Lois? I don't know and I'm worried.
吉米和露意丝呢? 不晓得,我有点担心
They were leaving the Daily Planet.
他们当时正要离开《星球日报》
It whoever attacked me followed the photo from there to here-He
攻击我的那个人 从那里追照片追到这里…
may have stopped Jimmy and Lois from leaving the building. I gotta go.
他或许已阻止吉米和露意丝离开大楼 我得走了
Clark, it Lex has both of those keys, not only will he discover your secret...
克拉克,如果莱克斯有两把钥匙 他不仅会发现你的秘密…
...but he'll have total and complete power over you.
而且他将能够完全掌控你
Now that's not just your worst nightmare, it's everyone else's too.
那将不只是你最糟的噩梦 也是所有人的噩梦
Be careful.
小心行事
JIM MY: I've got an exclusive for you.
我要给你一份独家消息…
When we get out of here...
等我们出去之后…
Lois Lane...
露意丝蓝恩…
...and Jimmy Olsen are gonna be world famous.
和吉米欧森将成为世界闻名人物
JIMMY: We really do make a good team, you know?
咱们真是一对好搭档
I think there's gonna be plenty of headlines ahead of us, I can see it now.
一定会有许多关于我们的头条新闻 我现在就能看到
it's gonna be great, Lois.
一定会很棒的,露意丝
Hi, Lex. It's Gina.
嗨,莱克斯 是我吉娜
Please call me back.
请打电♥话♥给我
I found who you've been searching for.
我找到你要找的人了
I know who the Traveler is.
我知道谁是旅人
After the funeral, I plan on taking some time off.
丧礼之后我打算休息一阵子
Get the jet ready.
准备好私人飞机
Zurich.
苏黎世
YOUNG LEX: You can't run away, Lex.
你别想逃跑,莱克斯
No matter where you go, I'll always be there.
不管你跑到哪 我永远都会跟在你身边
You can't get rid of me.
你无法赶走我
You need my help.
你需要我帮忙
There's still good inside you. I know it.
你内心仍有善良的一面 我知道的
I don't want your help.
我不要你帮忙
Don't go to Zurich.
别去苏黎世
I'm going.
我要去
I have to.
我必须去
Dad was right.
爸爸说得对
It you open the box, it will destroy you.
如果你打开盒子 它将会毁了你
It's all I have left.
我只剩下它
It's not true.
那不是真的
You still have me.
你还有我
No.
不
I'm done listening to you.
我不想再听你的
You make me weak.
你让我变得软弱
Long night.
好漫长的一夜
It's good to see the sun again.
再看到阳光真好
It's too bad Lionel's not here to see it.
真可惜李涅没能看到这阳光
Lex closed the funeral to any and all guests.
莱克斯不让任何人参加丧礼
In other words, Lex is the only one invited.
换句话说 莱克斯是唯一受邀的宾客
Lionel deserves better.
李涅真的很不值得
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表