But I've come to know the truth, Kal-El.
但我现在终于了解真♥相♥,凯尔…
My greatest accomplishment is that I have dedicated myself...
我最大的成就是我奉献自己…
...to protecting your life and serving you.
保护你的性命并服侍你
For that, I am grateful.
为此,我无限感激
But if you are reading this...
但如果你现在正在看这段文字…
means that! cannot protect you any longer from a terrible truth.
则代表我已无法再保护你 让你免于知道那丑恶的事实
Two lockets exist. Two.
有两个锁盒…
Each one has its own key.
每个各有一把钥匙
These keys, used together, unlock the secret of controlling you.
这两把钥匙同时使用之后 便能闭肢控制你的秘密
You must find the keys, Kal-El...
你必须去找出那两把钥匙,凯尔
...or your destiny will fall into the hands of another man.
否则你的命运将落入另一人之手
You must save yourself.
你必须拯救自己
What is it with the Luthors? I swear, death follows that family like a stray puppy.
路德一家子到底是怎么搞的? 死神似乎一直紧追着他们不放
You'll not believe thisl wanted to search LuthorCorp tonight...
你不会相信这个的… 我今晚要追踪《路德公♥司♥》的案子
...tor evidence that Lex had Patricia Swann killed.
找出莱克斯下令杀掉 派翠西雅史皇的证据
But you, no, genius that you are, you wanted to stay here...
可是你这个大天才却只会坐在那里…
...and search through meaningless memos in Lex's office.
寻找过滤莱克斯办公室里的 无意义字条
Lois? While we were here at the Daily PIanet.
《星球日报》里…
photographing everything but bottled water...
拍这些水瓶子照片…
the story of a lifetime was happening across the street.
但惊天动地的大新闻却在对街上演
Lois, just take a look at the view.
露意丝,你来看一下这个
One of tonight's shots from Lex's office.
这是莱克斯办公室今晚的照片
What?
怎样?
The schoolboy crush is sweet...
你暗恋我,我感到很荣幸…
...but you need to adjust your focus in more ways.
但你必须把注意力放在别的地方!
This is serious. Bodies are tailing out ot the sky.
这很严重的,有人从高空跌落坠楼
And we have the picture to prove it.
我们有照片为证!
Lex's office looks out over LuthorCorp. And?
莱克斯的办公室能看到《路德公♥司♥》 然后呢?
It's Lionel Luthor right before he died.
那是李涅路德死前的样子
What?
什么?
No way.
不可能!
Creepy.
好可怕
I can't believe you got this, Jimmy.
真不敢相信你拍到这个,吉米
Well, it's gonna get creepier.
还有更可怕的呢
There's someone else in the room.
那房♥间里另有其人
Lionel Luthor might have been pushed.
李涅路德有可能被人推下楼的
You think this blurry blob of pixels is the killer? Come on.
你说那一团东西便是杀手? 拜托
Trust me.
相信我
This has Pulitzer written it all over it.
这可是很有普立兹奖的潜力唷
Yeah? What are you waiting for? Sharpen the shot.
是吗?那你还等什么? 快把画面弄清晰
Well, it's not that easy. My computer's not powerful enough.
那并不容易 我的电脑功能不够强
Hey, what about that heavy-duty hardware that Lana's stashed at the isis Foundation?
拉娜在爱瑞斯基金会用的 那个超强电脑呢?
Nice.
不错嘛
I can upload this bad boy to the foundation's server.
我可以把这张照片上载到 基金会的伺服器
If we're on Lana's system...
一旦进到拉娜的系统…
we could probably use Chloe's mad skills with a CPU.
然后再借助克洛的 中♥央♥处理系统功力
Oh, that is, it we can pry her away from Clark.
如果可以把她从克拉克身边 拉过来的话
Chloe and I share the same DNA.
克洛和我是同一家的人…
Trust me, Jimmy. She's gonna wanna be in on this.
相信我,吉米 她一定会要参一脚的
Lex.
莱克斯
I'm so sorry about your father.
我很遗憾你父亲的事
Thank you, Chloe.
谢谢你,克洛
He visited you here tonight.
他今晚来这里找过你
Yeah, he really wasn't himself.
是的,他有点怪怪的
I fear, in his deluded state of mind...
我觉得在他恍神之际…
my father disposed of some valuable family heirlooms.
我父亲不小心遗失重要的传家宝
Did he give you anything?
他有给你任何东西吗?
CHLOE: Other than the feeling that something was definitely off? No.
他除了给我一种不太稳定的感觉 没有其他的了
He was only here for a few minutes. To be honest, I got scared so I--
他只过来几分钟 老实讲,我有点怕所以我…
Have you checked your desk?
你有检查过你的桌子吗?
He didn't give me anything, Lex. I swear he just came here to talk.
他没有给我任何东西,莱克斯 我发誓他只是过来讲几句话
This was my father's.
这是我父亲的
I've never seen it before.
我从没见过那东西
Why were you hiding it from me? If I knew it was yours, I wouldn't keep it.
你为什么把它藏起来? 我若知道它是你的,我不会要的
Why would he even give it to you?
你为什么没拿给我?
Do you know what this key is for?
你知道这钥匙是做什么的吗?
Lex, Lionel wasn't in his right mind when he was here.
莱克斯,李涅过来时 他的神智不是很清楚
I don't know why he left that.
我不知道他为什么把它留在那里
You're fired.
你被开除了
Escort Miss Sullivan from the building.
请护送苏利文小姐离开大楼
CHLOE: Aren't you gonna give me a second to clear out my private things?
你不给我几分钟收拾我的私人物品?
Your personal items will be boxed up and sent to your home.
你的东西将会打包送去你家
Lex, your name may be on the building, but that's my personal stuff. I have rights.
莱克斯,你或许是这里的老板 但我有私人物品在这里,我有权利!
If anything is missing, Lex, I swear to God, you won't hear the end of it.
我若遗失任何东西,莱克斯 我一定不会放过你的!
I'll pack up Miss Sullivan's belongings.
我来收拾苏利文小姐的东西
You go back to the mansion.
你回去庄园吧
Get some sleep.
去睡个觉
We did it, Lex.
我们办到了,莱克斯
LOIS: Okay, that's it. I'm leaving.
好,我要走了
I wanna start working on this picture...
我要开始进行调查这张照片
but we haven't heard from Chloe yet. I think that we should wait.
但克洛还没回话 我们应该再等一下
News waits for no one, not even Chloe.
新闻是不等人的 连克洛也不能等
You texted her, you left her three voicemail messages at the apartment.
你传简讯给她,在她的公♥寓♥答录机 留了三次话
She's not Helen Keller. She'll get the message, meet us there.
她又不是海伦凯勒 她会听到留言,去那里和我们会合
It wouldn't kill us to wait a few...
咱们再等个几分钟…
more minutes.
又不会死
I agree with Mr. Olsen.
我同意欧森先生的话
JIMMY: Why are we outside of the kitchen? It's a little late for a snack, isn't it?
我们为什么在厨房♥外面? 现在吃东西不会太晚了吗?
LOIS: I've seen you here before, haven't I? You work for Lex.
我见过你,对吧? 你帮莱克斯工作
GINA: Mr. Luthor has nothing to do with this.
路德先生和这件事毫无关系
I'm here about that photograph you took.
我来是关于你拍的那张照片
Which photograph would that be? I take a whole lot of pictures.
哪张照片? 我拍很多张照片
Lionel in his office before he killed himself. I want that photo destroyed.
李涅自杀之前在他办公室的照片 我要销毁那张照片
His death was tragic enough without it being sensationalized by the media.
他的死已经够悲惨了 没有必须再让媒体大肆炒作
You could have said that before you broke out the artillery.
你在拔枪之前应该先讲好的
As soon as we saw it, I jumped on the delete button.
我们一看到 我马上就按删除键了
This is all a big, big misunderstanding.
这可是天大误会啊
You're lying.
你们说谎!
I deleted it.
是我删掉的
After I saw your message...
当我看到你的简讯之后…
...I went into the mainframe and pulled it from your hard drive.
我跑去主机房♥ 从你的硬体找出那张照片
The transfer log shows you uploaded the file to a second server...
传输记录显示你把档案传送到 第二台伺服器…
...with a cloaked IP address. I wanna know where you sent it.
其主机位址不明 我要知道你送到哪去
You shot me? You weren't cooperating.
你对我开枪? 你没乖乖合作
How about a warning? Tell me or she dies. Where's the server?
干嘛不先警告一声? 告诉我否则她就没命,那主机在哪?
It's the isis Foundation. It's 3rd and Broadway. it's a 10-minute drive.
在爱瑞斯基金会 在三街和百老汇街口,离这里十分钟
I'll come back for you when I'm done.
我完成之后就会来找你们
You're really bleeding, Lois.
你流好多血,露意丝
I guess trying to take on one of Lex Luthor's fembots...
试图擒拿莱克斯路德的女打手…
doesn't make me the smartest icicle in the freezer.
结果却让我变成这冷冻室里的水棒
Don't worry.
别担心
I'm gonna get us out of here.
我会想办法救我们出去的
Hey, is anyone out there?
嘿!有人在吗?
Hey!
嘿!
Is anyone in there?
有人在吗?
Help!
救命啊
Can anyone hear me?
有没有人听到?
Hey. Hey. Jimmy and Lois here?
超 嘿,吉米和露意丝来了吗?
Not yet, but Jimmy's message said he sent the tiles...
还没,不过吉米留话说 档案已经传出…
so I was about to get started.
我正要开始
I got a message that Lionel left for me in his vault.
我在他的保险室里发现 李涅留给我的一则讯息
Chloe, I think I know why he was killed.
克洛,我想我知道他为什么被杀
He was trying to protect me.
他试图保护我
Lionel did say something terrible was coming.
李涅说即将发生很糟糕的事
There's something on Earth that can be used to control me.
地球上有某种东西可以用来控制我
Control you? As in do my bidding, some sort of puppet?
控制你? 像操控人偶一般掌控你?
I mean, what could possibly pull your strings?
到底有什么东西能掌控你?
I don't know. But whatever it is, it takes two keys to unlock.
不晓得,不管是什么 需要两把钥匙才打得开
Clark, when I went back to the Daily Planet tonight...
克拉克,我今晚回去 《星球日报》时…
there was a key in my desk.
我桌上有一把钥匙
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表