CHLOE: Hey, I must have tripped every speed trap in Smaliville to get here.
嘿,我一定被小镇里 每个测速照相机都拍下来才到这里
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I got another SOS from Kara.
我又收到卡拉的求救信♥号♥♥
And?
然后呢?
Krypton will be destroyed any minute.
〝克普顿星球随时会被消灭
Brainiac is getting closer. Please hurry.
神通人更接近了,请快一点
Your life depends on it.
你的生命危在旦夕〞
So Brainiac used Kara to time-jump back to the day that the planet exploded.
所以神通人利用卡拉 时间跳跃回到星球爆♥炸♥的那一天
Which means all he has to do is stop that ship...
这表示他只要阻止那艘船…
...that carried you as a baby from leaving Krypton and--
载着还是婴儿的你离开克普顿星球
You'd be standing alone in an empty barn.
你会独自站在无人的谷仓里
Clark, it they made the quantum leap, there must be a way you can too.
克拉克,如果他们做量子跃进 那你一定也有办法做到
Yeah.
对
Kara mentioned the Fortress has the ability to send me back.
卡拉提到堡垒有送我回去的能量
It I take the octagonal disk there, Jor-El can make it happen.
如果我带八角圆盘去那里 乔艾尔可以做到这件事
Then why are you still here?
那你为什么还在这里?
I mean, you should be halfway to Krypton by now.
我是说 你现在应该在去克普顿星球的半路上
I'm not going.
我不去
But you have to stop Brainiac or you'll fade away. This could happen at any moment.
但你得阻止神通人,否则你会消失 这件事随时都会发生
l understand. Okay, I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么,克拉克
Last time you meddled with the past, it cost your father his life.
上次你干涉过去 结果赔上你父亲一命
But look at what's at stake. You don't have a choice.
但是你看看这次的危机 你没有选择
I do have a choice, Chloe, and I'm making it right now.
我有选择,克洛 而且我现在做了这个选择
Ever since I arrived, all I brought is death and suffering, meteor freaks, phantoms.
自从我到这里,我带来的是死亡和痛苦 陨石怪、魔灵
And Brainiac.
还有神通人
Clark, you've done so much good. You can't blame yourself...
克拉克,你已经做了很多好事了 你不能责怪你自己…
...tor all the bad in the world. It's not blame, Chloe.
把全世界所有坏事都归咎于自己 这不是归咎,克洛
I'm taking responsibility for all the lives that I've ruined...
我在替被我毁灭的所有生命负责任
including Lana's.
包括拉娜的命
Clark, this is not the time to be stubborn, okay? Don't do this.
克拉克,现在不是顽固的时候好吗? 不要这样
We need you.
我们需要你
I need you.
我需要你
Chloe, you'll be tine. Once I'm gone, you'll have no idea I was ever here.
克洛,你会没事的 我一旦消失,你就不知道我曾存在过
No, I'm not letting you ott that easy. You're going back to Krypton now.
不,我不要让你这么容易就脱身 你现在就回去克普顿星球
Before it's too late.
现在还来得及
This planet will be better off if I never existed.
如果我从未存在过,这个星球会比较好
Oh, my God, Clark.
噢,我的天啊,克拉克
Chloe?
克洛?
Hey. What the hell are you doing on our property?
嘿,你到底在我们家做什么?
What?
什么?
Who are you?
你是谁?
I live here.
我住在这里
I'm Clark Kent.
我是克拉克肯特
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing? I'm not in this picture.
你在做什么? 我不在这张照片里
You're their son.
你是他们的儿子
Yeah. And lucky for you, my dad didn't find you in the barn...
对,而且你很走运 我爸没发现你在谷仓里
...because he'd be pulling out his 12 gauge right about now.
不然他现在就会拿出他的12口径猎枪
He's alive?
他还活着?
Dad? What?
爸? 什么?
Dad? “Dad”?
爸? 〞爸〝?
What's your problem?
你有什么问题?
Look, nobody's home, all right?
你看,没有人在家,好吗?
It you don't get out of my house, I'm calling the sheriff.
如果你不离开我家,我就要报♥警♥了
I never made it to Earth. I don't exist here.
我绝对没成功到达地球 我不存在于这里
Well, unfortunately, you do and you still haven't told me why you're in my house.
嗯,很不幸的你存在 而且你还没告诉我你为何在我家
I'm not sure. It I didn't get on that ship, then I shouldn't be here but somehow I am.
我不确定,如果我没搭上那艘船 那我不该在这,但我不知怎么的却在这
The ship?
船?
All right, look, just relax, okay?
好吧,听着,只要放轻松,好吗?
I'll get you some help.
我会叫人来帮你
I need to talk to Jonathan and Martha.
我需要跟强纳森和玛莎谈一谈
That'll be hard. They're on a cruise, celebrating my dad's birthday.
那很困难 他们在航进,庆祝我爸的生日
Look, anyways Lana Lang.
听着,不管怎样 蓝拉娜
Is Lana okay?
拉娜好吗?
I don't know who that is, but I'll call the sheriff...
我不知道她是谁,但我会打给警长
...and I'm sure he'll know what to do. No, it's all right.
我确定他会知道怎么办 不,没关系
I just need to make sure all my friends are okay.
我只需要确定我所有的朋友都没事
I need to use your phone book.
我需要用你的电♥话♥簿
MAN: All right, I'll take a latte.
好吧,我要一杯拿铁
Oh, shoot. I'll be right back.
噢,讨厌,我马上回来
CHLOE: Okay, I'll be waiting for you.
好吧,我会等你
CLARK: Chloe.
克洛
Chloe Sullivan, SmalIville High, class of ‘05?
克洛苏利文,小镇高中 2005年毕业班
I'm sorry, my inner database is coming up empty.
对不起,我内部资料库是空的
Do I know you?
我认识你吗?
Clark Kent?
克拉克肯特?
We went to high school together.
我们一起上高中
You may not remember me. I was a bit of an outsider.
你可能不记得我,我算是一个外人
Listen, I'm trying to find a mutual friend of ours.
听着,我试着想找到我们共同的朋友
She's not in the phone book. Lana Lang?
她不在电♥话♥簿里 蓝拉娜?
The cheerleader?
啦啦队员?
We didn't exactly swim in the same social ponds.
我们完全不在同一个社交圈里
I mean, to be honest...
我是说,老实说
...her blip tell ott my radar the day atter graduation.
她的光点在毕业后那天就脱离我的雷达
But you were a reporter at the Torch, right?
但你是《火炬》的记者,对吧?
Maybe you can use your investigative magic, help me track her down?
也许你可以用你的调查魔力 帮我追踪到她?
I would love to help, but we have somewhere we have to be.
我很想帮忙,但我们必须到某个地方
Oh, you and your boyfriend.
噢,你和你的男朋友
Fiancé, actually.
其实是未婚夫
Wedding's on Sunday.
婚礼在星期天
Congratulations.
恭喜你
That's great.
太棒了
So you ready? Yeah.
所以你准备好了? 对
Your dad just called.
你♥爸♥刚才打来
He's waiting at the tuxedo shop. Okay.
他在礼服店里等 好吧
I'm sorry I couldn't help. It's okay.
对不起我不能帮你 没关系
Ready? Okay.
准备好没?好了
I hope you find Lana.
我希望你找到拉娜
Chloe?
克洛?
I'm really happy for you.
我真为你高兴
Thanks.
谢了
Nice bow tie.
很棒的领结
Oh, thanks. Yeah, it's a present from an old girlfriend.
噢,谢了 对,这是一个旧女朋友送的礼物
She might have taken my heart away but she left me with a sense of style.
她可能把我的心带走了 但她留给我流行成
You're Jimmy Olsen, the photographer, right?
你是摄影师吉米欧森,对吧?
The one and only.
唯一的一个
Every time I see a picture in the newspaper I like...
每次我看到报纸上喜欢的照片
your name's on it.
你的名字就在上面
Really?
真的?
You like my work? Yeah.
你喜欢我的作品? 对
I wish that you were my editor. She says that I have focus issues.
我希望你是我的编辑 她说我的焦距有问题
She should check her eyesight.
她应该检查她的视力
So do you work here?
你在这里工作吗?
No.
不
I actually lost track of an ex-girlfriend.
我其实失去了一位前女友的消息
And I was hoping the Daily Planet archives might help me find out where she ended up.
我希望《星球日报》的档案柜 可以帮我找到她在哪里
Do you have any idea who might be able to help me?
你知道谁可能帮得上我的忙吗?
You're looking at him. I'm always there for a loyal fan. Come on.
你正看着他 我永远会替忠实的粉丝服务,来吧
So does this long-lost love have a name?
那么这位久违的爱人有名字吗?
Lana Lang.
蓝拉娜
“Lana Lang.”
〝蓝拉娜〞
What is it? Is she okay?
怎么了?她没事吧?
Well, brace yourself.
嗯,做好准备
“After high school, Lana studied art history at the Sorbonne...
〝高中毕业后 拉娜在巴黎索邦大学攻读历史
where she met French philanthropist Pierre Rousseau.”
她在那里过见法国总善家 皮耶尔罗素〞
Like, they're married, they have two kids and they live in the City of Lights.
好像他们结婚了,有两个小孩 而且他们住在光之城巴黎
Sorry, buddy.
抱歉,兄弟
No, that's the best news I ever heard.
不,那是我听过最棒的消息了
JIM MY: Really?
真的?
I guess things turned out pretty good for her without you around.
我猜没有你在身边 她的情况变得相当不错
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表