[DOOR OPENS, CLOSES]
(爱瑞斯基金会)
I suspected that you and Luthor were working together.
我想你跟路德应该是一伙的
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I've been waiting for the chance to use these restraints on you.
我等了好久 终于有机会限制你的行动
When I saw how that meteor rock disabled your ship...
当我看到陨石让太空船无法运行…
...I figured it might do the same to the passenger.
我想这应该也能拿来控制船里的人
Tell your boss I only want what's mine.
告诉你的老板 我只想拿回我的东西
My boss is the United States of America.
我的老板是美国政♥府♥
We have some questions for you.
我们要你回答一些问题
What the hell are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Step back, Mr. Luthor. This is a matter of national security.
退后,路德先生 这事关国♥家♥安♥全♥
I said stand down.
退后
You better have authorization to make an arrest.
你最好是有得到上层的授权
You're being recorded. I disabled the teed.
你的行为已经被录下来了 监视设备被我破坏了
My guards will be here in seconds. l disabled them too.
我的警卫马上就会过来 我也把他们解决了
What have you done to her?
你对她做了什么事?
You stole something. l don't know what you mean.
我知道你偷了东西 我不知道你在胡说什么
Is it a coincidence that you were in my lab the same day she broke in?
你在她闯入的同一天跑进来 难道是巧合?
You think she would break into your lab?
她为什么要闯入实验室呢?
You've got my property hidden somewhere in here.
我知道你把东西♥藏♥在这里
But it doesn't matter anymore. She's the real prize now.
不过没关系 她比较重要
So blinded by devotion...
他太盲目了…
...he couldn't see the danger that you pose our planet.
看不出你对地球造成的威胁
Clark, it's Lana.
克拉克,我是拉娜
I know where Kara is.
我知道卡拉在哪里
I don't need a frank assessment, senator...
我不需要你的评估,参议员…
just your assurance Agent Carter will be fired by morning.
我只要你保证 卡谭⒔员明天就会被除职
Where's Kara? Take it easy, Clark.
卡拉在哪? 别冲动,克拉克
Where is she?
她到底在哪里?
She was just arrested by the Department of Domestic Security.
她被国♥家♥安♥全♥部逮捕了
If you're lying--
如果你说谎…
I tried to stop the agent, but he got the upper hand.
我试着阻止那个探员 可是他还是得逞了
I only wanna help her. l wish I could believe you.
我只是想帮她 我希望我能相信你
I swear. She's been taken to a lab in Virginia.
我说的是真的 她被带到维吉尼亚州的实验室了
Clark, why would they arrest her?
克拉克,他们为什么抓她?
Why are you doing this? You're hurting me.
你们为什么要这样? 你弄痛我了
It I wasn't hurting you, you'd be hurting me.
如果我不伤害你 就会被你伤害
We humans, we call it survival of the fittest.
人类称这个叫做适者生存
I am human.
我也是人类的一分子
Then how did you smash into an impenetrable vault?
那你是怎么穿过坚固的保险库?
See, I talked to that lab tech, the one you tried to seduce.
我跟那个你试着诱惑的 实验室人员谈过…
I know it was you.
我知道是你
This machine will reveal the truth.
而这个机器会告诉我们真♥相♥
Summerholt created this technology to force people to relive their memories...
夏之林医学中心的这个技术 能强迫人回溯记忆
but it was unstable. Now, I can control the process...
虽然还不是很稳定 我现在可以控制流程…
...by delivering the meteor-rock solution directly into your veins.
将陨石溶剂直接送到你血管里
I want to know about your home planet.
我要知道你的星球的事情
You're on it.
你站在上面
It's called Earth.
我的星球叫做地球
Now...
现在…
let's start at the beginning.
我们从头开始
Where are you from...
你是从哪里来的…
...and when did you first arrive on this planet?
第一次到地球是什么时候?
WOMAN: Kara?
卡拉?
Hi, Aunt Lara.
嗨,诺拉婶婶
You followed me?
你跟踪我?
With the speed we have on this planet, it wasn't hard.
以我们在这星球上的速度 这并不困难
Visiting me at home is one thing...
卡拉,到我家找我是一回事…
...but sneaking through the last remaining portal...
偷偷穿越最后的出口…
to follow me here was far too dangerous.
跟我到这来就太危险了
I had to get out of Kandor.
我得离开坎德尔
The war's been getting worse. I can hear the mines being bombed day and night.
战争越打越激烈 轰炸的声音从早到晚没停过
Does Zor-El know you're here?
佐艾尔知道你在这吗?
You know my father never lets me out of Kandor alone.
你知道我爸是不会让我 独自离开坎德尔的
But he's been spending so much time in the lab...
不过他待在实验室的时间 越来越长…
it was easy to sneak away.
所以我比较容易偷跑
Why are you here?
你为什么会来这?
I…
我…
I wanted to see where my son may grow up.
我想看看儿子将来成长的地方
What? But you don't have-Wait,
什么?可是你又没有…
you're pregnant?
你怀孕了?
I'm so happy for you. I know how much you and Jor-El wanted this.
我真替你感到高兴 我知道你跟乔艾尔一直想要孩子
He's our miracle baby.
他是我们的宝贝
I don't understand. I mean, why would he grow up here?
我不懂 为什么他要在这里长大?
Kara...
卡拉…
...Krypton may never see the end of this war.
克普顿的战争可能永远打不完
Jor-El's Brain InterActive Construct may very well save us...
乔艾尔的脑魔或许能救我们…
but I won't risk my son's life on that chance.
可是我不想拿孩子的生命冒险
Well, I'll be there and I'll protect him.
我会保护他的
As much as this pains me...
虽然我很不想这样做…
it may be my only choice.
但这恐怕是我唯一的选择
I can't let the destiny of my child be dictated by the fate of our planet.
我不能让我孩子的命运 被我们星球牵制
Aren't you worried about your son growing up with humans?
你不担心孩子在人类的世界长大吗?
I mean, they're so primitive.
他们那么原始
Jor-El visited Earth many years ago and he chose this family...
乔艾尔已经来地球很多次 他选了这个家庭…
...because he was impressed by their capacity for love.
因为他们的爱让他很感动
I hope it's more impressive than the way that they live.
希望他们的爱让人感动到 不在乎他们住的地方
This place is a mess.
这里真是一团糟
It's one of many structures, Kara. It's not the residence.
这里只是其中一栋建筑物 不是他们住的地方
Come, let me show you. Okay, Aunt Lara.
来吧,我带你四处看看 好啊,诺拉婶婶
CARTER: Amazing.
太神奇了
You were here before the first meteor shower.
你在第一场流星雨之前就来过了
No, I'm hallucinating.
不,那只是我的幻想
No, it wasn't a hallucination. You came to Earth in 1986.
不是幻想 你在1986年来过地球
It's not true, I neverWho'd you visit?
这不是事实,我从没… 你去拜访谁?
I didn't, I swear.
我发誓真的没有
That would be a lie.
你说谎
So I guess we could use a little higher concentration.
我想浓度可以再提高一点
I want you to go back to your first journey here. Who'd you contact?
我要你回到第一次来地球的时候 你去找谁?
What it we get caught, Lara?
如果我们被抓怎么办,诺拉?
Are these people here right now?
他们现在在这吗?
No, they're attending a spiritual celebration called church.
不在,他们去一个 叫教堂的地方做精神上的洗礼
It's one of their traditions.
这是他们的传统
It sure smells a lot better in here.
这里的味道好多了
I believe they're cooking...
我想他们应该在煮东西
...a Sunday roast.
他们礼拜天都会烤肉
It is so peaceful here compared to Krypton.
这里跟克普顿比起来好平静
It's a true home.
这里是个真正的家
KARA: I don't know.
我不确定耶
It's kind of small and cluttered.
这里感觉好小好挤
Careful, Kara.
小心点,卡拉
We must leave no trace of our visit.
不要让别人发现我们来过
I don't wanna influence them in any way.
我不想打扰他们的生活
If they're destined to raise my child, it's important they feel secure.
如果他们要扶春我的孩子 我希望他们不用担心受怕
Have you given your baby a name yet?
你帮孩子取名了没?
No.
还没
With everything happening on Krypton, Jor-El and I have yet to discuss one.
克普顿现在情势混乱 乔艾尔跟我还没有心情讨论
He'll be so tar from home.
他将会跟我们相隔遥远
Our sun will be nothing but a distant star.
我们的太阳在他看来 不过是颗星星
Maybe you could name him Kal-El.
你可以叫他凯尔
And that way, when he looks at the sky, he could think of us.
这样的话 他只要看着天空就会想起我们
Kal-El.
凯尔
Oh, that's a beautiful name.
这真是个好名字
This must be her.
这一定是她
She'll make a good mother.
她一定会是个好妈妈
Kara. Don't you want your son...
卡拉 你不希望你的孩子…
to have a picture of you?
有一张你的照片吗?
Better hide it somewhere.
最好藏起来
Zor-El.
佐艾尔?
Father.
爸爸?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表