Ow. Why is the word but never followed by something good?
噢 为什么〝不过〞这个词之后 总是不会接什么好话?
Would I be the worst girlfriend...
如果我说我们可不可以 下次再去镇上约会…
I ask for a rain check on our night out on the town tonight?
我会不会成为世界上 最糟糕的女朋友?
I know. I'll make it up to you.
我知道,我会补偿你的
It's just--I'm chasing down a hot lead on the meteor-challenged.
我在追查一条有关陨石残障者的 最新线索
And this can't wait until tomorrow?
而这不能等到明天吗?
Look, please don't take this personally.
拜托不要以为这是针对你
I thought I could deal with this but everything is about meteor freaks lately.
我以为我可以应付这个 但最近所有事都跟陨石怪有关
Okay, I thought we agreed that we weren't gonna use that word anymore.
我以为我们已经同意 不要再用那个词了
It's what they are.
但他们就是这样
It those freaks were locked up in Belle Reve, maybe I'd get to see you once in a while.
如果那些怪物被关在贝尔瑞的话 或许我就有机会偶尔见到你了
Can Dr. Curtis Knox take a back seat? I need your help.
克洛,科提斯♥诺♥克斯医生可以等等吗? 我需要你的帮助
You'll have to hang a bell around your neck so I can hear when you're coming.
你以后最好在脖子上挂个铃铛 这样你来的时候至少我能听到声音
I need you to help me find Kara's missing crystal, all right?
我需要你帮我找到 卡拉那颗不见的水晶,好吗?
Check the database, satellite imageryClark.
你可以查查资料库、卫星影像… 克拉克
You'll have to fly solo, my dance card's full.
你这次得单独行事了 因为我的事情真的多得不得了
Chloe, this is important. I'm sure that it is.
克洛,这很重要 我想也是
I know that from Mount Olympus the view must seem like us mere mortals...
我知道从奥林帕斯山俯瞰的话 在你眼中我们这些几人们…
...have nothing better to do than help you look for crystal.
除了帮你找水晶之外 肯定没有更好的事可做
But believe it or not, I have important things to do too.
但不管你相不相信 我也有重要的事得做
Chloe.
克洛
So...
那么…
tell me how I can help you, Miss...
请告诉我你需要什么协助
Sullivan.
苏利文小姐
I'm a meteor freak...
我是个陨石怪
and I wanna be cured.
我想要被治好
CLARK: Lana?
拉娜
Hey.
嗨
Sorry about the Clash of the Titans this morning.
抱歉让你看到 早上那段《诸神恩仇录》
I'll get used to it.
我会习惯的
You're home early. I thought Chloe was helping you to track down Kara's crystal.
你这么早就回来了,我以为克洛 要帮你追查卡拉水晶的下落
Lana, has she opened up to you about anything?
拉娜,她有对你吐露过任何事吗?
Maybe something that's been bothering her?
比方说某件让她感到困扰的事?
No, she's been working 24/7 to impress that wonder-boy editor.
没有,她时时刻刻都在工作 好赢得那神奇小子编辑的青睐
She was researching a story...
她在追查一则消息…
about a Dr. Knox.
是有关某位〝诺克斯医生〞
Curtis Knox?
科提斯♥诺♥克斯?
You've heard of him?
你听说过这个人?
Yeah, he's a neurosurgeon.
对,他是个神经外科医师
I've heard a rumor that he's working with meteor-infected people.
有谣言说他在治疗 被陨石感染的人
How do you know all this?
你怎么会知道这些事情?
Well, I've been doing my own research on the meteor-infected.
我自己也对被陨石感染的人 做了一点研究
More people than just me have been hurt by Lex...
除了我以外 有更多人曾经受过莱克斯的伤害
and they need help.
他们需要帮助
And I wanna do whatever I can.
我想要尽我所能
I didn't know you had a secret plan to save the world.
我不知道你还有 拯救世界的秘密计划
So tar, I've only made a few contacts.
目前为止我只联络过几个人
Knox's name just came up.
而诺克斯的名字最近才冒出来的
As amazing as it sounds...
听起来或许很惊人
he's using brain surgery to remove their powers.
不过他是利用脑部手术 来消除他们的能力
That actually explains a lot.
这下我懂了
A headline like this could change Chloe's life.
像这样的头条新闻 可以改变克洛的人生
Yeah.
是啊
Trust me, it these seats were any closer, you'd be arrested for stalking the band.
相信我,这些座位离舞台最近 更近的话你就会因跟踪乐团而被捕
I'm scoring big points with the boyfriend, Olsen. Ring that bell.
小男友欧森让我大赚一票,来吧
There it is.
票没了
KARA: James.
詹姆士
Hey.
你好
I'm so glad I found you.
真高兴我找到你了
Really?
真的
Yeah, I've been looking all over for Lois. Have you seen her?
是啊 ,我到处在找露意丝 你有看到她吗?
You'll need a telescope.
你要用望远镜才看得到
New editor sent her to the City of Angels to get a quote from the DUI of the week.
新主编派她去洛杉矶 采访本周某桩酒后驾车事件
Bummer.
可恶
I heard that she snuck into a grain silo and took some videos of a spaceship.
听说她溜进一座谷仓 拍到了太空船的画面
I was kind of hoping I could sneak a peek.
我在想我能不能偷看一眼
Bit of an ET junkie.
我很迷外星人
No kidding, me too. I used to sit in the backyard...
真的吗?我也是 我以前常常会坐在后院
...and try and pick up Martian signals on my dad's ham radio.
试着用我爸的无线电 接收火星的讯号♥
Urn.... Martians use infrared, silly.
火星人用的是红外线,呆子
Well-Unfortunately,
反正呢…
Lois' video's nothing to phone home about.
不幸的是,露意丝的影片 没什么值得大惊小怪的
Tech guy couldn't get anything ott it but static.
电脑部门的人只能抓到静电干扰
Well, you know your way around cameras, right?
你很懂摄影机对吧?
And I bet you're a lot smarter than he is.
我想你一定比他聪明多了
Is there anything that you could do?
那你有什么办法吗?
What the heck?
有何不可?
It's not like I'm doing anything else tonight.
反正我今天晚上也没有别的事可做
Yeah, I'll crunch a few pixels, see what I can come up with.
好,我可以增加画素 看看会有什么结果
Great.
太好了
You are my hero.
你是我的英雄
Call my cell when you're done and I'll be here in a blink.
你完成后打手♥机♥给我 我会马上赶过来
Thanks.
谢了
How's the article going about Dr. Knox?
你那篇关于诺克斯医生的报导 进展如何?
He's doing some interesting research but I don't believe there's a story there.
他在从事一些有趣的研究 但我想应该没什么值得写的
Neither do I.
我也不这么认为
Chloe, you're a good liar.
克洛,你很会说谎
You've had lots of experience keeping my secret.
你有帮我保密的丰富经验
But I don't believe you're researching Knox for an article.
但我不相信你是为了报导 而调查诺克斯
I think it's about the procedure.
我觉得你是为了治疗过程
Then you realize that he's my only hope.
那你就会明白他是我唯一的希望
Dr. Knox said that he could fit me in at the end of this week.
诺克斯医生说 这周末他就可以让我加入疗程
Chlo, you don't know anything about this doctor.
克洛,你对这个医生一无所知
I know that he can give me a chance at a normal life.
我知道他可以让我有机会 过正常的生活
Look, I understand wanting to have a normal life, I do.
我了解想要过正常生活的渴望 我真的懂
But brain surgery is not the way to do it. You don't understand, Clark.
但不是透过动脑部手术的方式 你不懂,克拉克
Going psycho or turning into a serial killer...
发疯或是变成一个连续杀人狂
aren't the only two things I have to worry about.
并不是我唯一得担心的事
When I healed Lois in that dam, it almost killed me.
当我在水坝上治愈露意丝时 我几乎为此丧命
Who's to say the next time I try and save someone isn't my last?
谁知道下次我试图救某个人时 我会不会就再也无法生还了
What are the side effects of the procedure?
那些疗程的副作用是什么?
Potentially, memory loss. ChloeIt
可能会导致丧失记忆 克洛
I have to give up a little of my past to gain a future, then so be it.
如果我得放弃部分的过去 才能赢得未来,那就这样吧
You're gonna forget everything. You'll forget your friends, your experiences.
你会忘了一切,你会忘记你的朋友 你一切的经历
You're gonna forget me.
你会忘了我
You're gonna forget me.
你会忘了我
People will be there when I come back to till in the blanks.
等我回来后 大家可以帮我填补我的记忆
In time, I'll be tine.
到时候我不会有事的
Clark, it you wanna save me, let me go.
克拉克,如果你想救我的话 那就放手让我走
I applaud your ingenuity, doctor.
我为你的独具巧思喝釆,医生
After mulching the body into the fertilizer supply...
把尸体塞进肥料供应器
by week's end, her DNA will be spread over every cornfield in Kansas.
一个礼拜后,她的DNA就会 洒遍堪萨斯的每块玉米田
Oh, Lex.
喔,莱克斯
It only you were a typical rich kid chasing women across the globe...
我真希望你是个典型的富家公子 到处追女人
...instead of dabbling with science that you don't understand.
而不是插手你根本不了解的科学
You're killing spree stops right now. I'm not gonna let you hurt one more person.
你的杀人狂热现在就给我停止 我不会再让你伤人了
Countless patients are living new lives...
如今有无数名病患重获新生
with no idea what you did to them, thanks to me.
而且完全不记得你对他们做过什么 这一切都是我的功劳
How about the ones you murdered?
那么你谋杀的那些人呢?
They're the chosen few.
他们是被选中的少数人
The reason I created a cure and came knocking at your door...
我之所以会创造出疗法 并且主动我上你
because I knew that somewhere in your museum of oddities...
是因为我知道在你的 奇人异事博物馆中
I would find the ones I was looking for.
我总有一天 会找到我在寻找的那些人
Your practice is closed, doctor.
你要停止执业了,医生
You come one step closer and I swear to God I will shoot you.
你再往前一步的话 我发誓我一定会对你开枪
I'm quaking in my boots.
我的脚都在发科了呢
Son of a bitch.
该死的混♥蛋♥
I have been speared by Mayan warriors...
我被马雅战士的矛刺过
survived Mongols arrows...
被蒙古人的箭射过
and the cold steel of Crusaders' blades.
还有十字军水冷锐利的刀锋
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表