That envelope and the secret inside it will give us ultimate power.
那封信和里面的秘密 会给我们终极的力量
You're afraid.
你害怕了
You don't trust yourself with that, do you? TEAGUE: ThisThere
你不相信自己,对吧? 这…
isn't one among us who could resist that temptation.
我们没有一个人能抵抗那诱惑
We agreed we would not open that envelope...
我们同意除非旅人被证实是威胁
unless the Traveler proved to be a threat.
否则不打开那封信
That's why Swann and I are flying to Zurich.
这是为什么史皇和我要飞往苏黎世
To make sure that the secret is kept locked safely away...
以确保那秘密被安全地锁起
and ultimate power is left in the hands of the gods.
让终极的力量留在诸神手中
Robert--
罗伯特…
Find the bank this key belongs to.
找到这支钥匙所属的银行
Sir, that could take months. Try 24 hours.
先生,那可能要花好几个月 给你二十四个小时
It's in Zurich.
地点在苏黎世
Mr. Luthor, do you have any comment on the death of Patricia Swann?
路德先生,你对派翠西雅史皇之死 有任何意见吗?
Put that camera down. Put it down.
把照相机放下来
Put it down.
放下来
Very resourceful.
真机智
I realize that an appointment or a press conference...
我明白约访或记者会
would be too conventional for you, Miss Lane, but--
对你来说太普通了,蓝恩小姐 但…
Come on. You wouldn't take an interview with me...
算了吧,无论如何
it your life depended on it.
你都不会接受我访问的
So, what makes you think I'll respond to an ambush?
所以你凭什么以为 我会接受突袭访问?
Your chance to tell the truth. The truth?
这是你说出真♥相♥的机会 真♥相♥?
Before you're hauled away for murder. Ha. I can't decide.
在你因为谋杀罪被捕之前 我搞不懂
Is it boundless courage you have, or is it incorrigible stupidity?
你这么说是因为无限的勇气 还是无可救药的愚蠢?
Potato, potato.
这不重要
You were the last person to speak with Swann...
你是那可怜女人死于池水之前
before the poor woman ended up sucking pond water.
最后一个说话的对象
All right.
好
This clever conversation is now over.
这段聪明对话结束了
Suit yourself, but I'm not gonna be the only one asking questions.
随你便 但我不会是唯一间问题的人
According to records, you had five calls in one day from a woman...
根据电♥话♥记录 一个遭扣押的女人
who was previously sequestered. It happened to be the day...
一天打了五通电♥话♥给你 而那天正好
...she ended up dead. Business.
是她死亡的日子 生意电♥话♥
Evidence of a business transaction, which it was.
我们在交易
Oh, I don't doubt that.
这我不怀疑
Look, every photo ever taken of Patricia Swann...
你看,每张派翠西雅的照片
shows her wearing this family locket.
都显示她戴着这条家族坠子
Now, not only was this locket missing when we fished her out of the lake...
这条坠子不仅在 她被从湖里钓出时不见了
but there was a burn...
她的颈部还有个伤痕
...right here on her neck, where the chain was forcibly removed.
显示链子是用力扯下的
Very sad.
真可怜
My heart goes out to her family.
我为她家庭感到遗憾
Mr. LuthorNow, it that is all from the dynamic duo...
路德先生 既然你们俩就只有这点东西
security will be very happy to help you find your way out.
保全人员会送你们出去的
Easy as pie.
易如反掌
Clark, I know you sent Lana ott to isis so she wouldn't see your maiden voyage.
克拉克,我知道你送拉娜到基金会 是为了不要让她看到你的首次飞行
When are you gonna stop stalling?
你什么时候才要开始飞?
Not helping.
没有帮助
I'm sorry. No, I'm not--It--
对不起,我…
But it's just really easy.
但那真的很容易
Just up, up and away.
起身飞走吧
I don't have time for this.
我没时间做这个
You saw Brainiac fly away. How do you plan on catching him?
你看到神通人飞走 不然你要怎么抓到他?
It won't matter it we don't find him first.
如果不先我到他也没用
Instead we're wasting time with abilities that I don't have yet.
结果我们反而浪费时间 在我没有的能力上
Fine, you cover the lands and I'll cover the sky.
好吧,你负责陆地,我负责天空
I wish it were that easy.
希望有那么简单
Chloe's been working overtime trying to help me locate Brainiac.
克洛不眠不休地帮我找神通人
Then he just shows up with no warning.
结果他却不预警地出现了
There's gotta be some way to track him.
一定有什么方法可以追踪他
Power.
动力
Everyone needs to be fueled by something.
每个人都需要某种动力
He's not affected by the sun like we are.
他不像我们受太阳影响
So, what does he run on?
所以他的动力来自哪里?
Maybe energy.
也许是能量
He is a computer.
他是电脑
Hello, Lana.
你好,拉娜
Let me go.
放开我
Chloe, why didn't you tell me they found her last night?
克洛,你怎么没告诉我 他们昨晚找到她了?
I just walked through the door.
我才刚进来
Another member of the Veritas clan silenced.
另一个真理会家族成员被封口了
Chloe, do you think Lionel's behind this?
克洛,你觉得李涅是幕后主使吗?
He was throwing suspicion on Lex when you were captured...
当你被抓的时候 他将嫌疑指向莱克斯
but nothing I dug up reveals any links between Lex and the Veritas clan...
但我查出的资料显示 和真理会有关联的不是莱克斯
...other than his father.
而是他父亲
Looks like all roads lead to Lionel.
彷佛条条线索都通往李涅
What it she died protecting me, Chloe?
如果她是因为保护我
Protecting my secret?
和我的秘密而死的呢?
Clark, we don't have time for guilt right now.
克拉克,现在不是内疚的时候
I spent the morning sweet-talking the centurion...
我整个早上都在对水电局主管 甜言蜜语
...at Department of Water and Power, and he finally agreed...
他终于答应
to fast track my password approval...
尽快处理我的密♥码♥认证
...so that we could scan the power grids for any unusual surges.
这样我们就能扫瞄电力网是否有 任何不寻常的电力突波
Brazil, Honduras, Florida.
巴西,宏都拉斯,佛罗里达
God, Brainiac really gets around.
天啊,神通人真是到处飞
Oh, my God.
我的天
What is it?
什么事?
A massive power surge flared up in Metropolis right near the isis Foundation.
大都会的爱瑞斯基金会附近 有巨大的电力突波
Lana.
拉娜
Clark. ISave it for the police.
克拉克,我… 去跟警♥察♥解释吧
No, please. I came to see Lana. Lana.
我来是想要见拉娜的
I'd hoped she could talk some sense into you, but we're running out of time, son.
我希望她能让你理智点 但我们没时间了,孩子
You must listen to me.
你必须听我说
CLARK: You destroyed the life of one son. You don't get a second chance.
你摧毁一个儿子的人生 你不会有第二次机会的
The only real son you have hates you just as much as I do.
你唯一真正的儿子和我一样恨你
That--That doesn't matter, but you've gotta listen to me. Please.
那不重要,但请你一定要听我说
It doesn't, because you're just gonna wash your hands of it, aren't you?
对,不重要 因为你会撇清你的责任,对吧?
Just like you did when you murdered Dr. Swann and the Queens?
就像你杀害史皇博士 和昆恩夫妇一样
You haven't changed. Patricia told me and you killed her for it.
你没变,派翠西雅告诉了我 于是你杀了她
No. Clark, no. I'd never-All
不,克拉克,我从没有…
right, but it's not important what you think of me, but I--Oh, God.
好,你怎么想我不重要 但…天啊
There are some things that you should know.
有些事是你该知道的
I have kept your secret hidden longer than you imagine.
我隐瞒你的秘密久得超乎你的想像
I should have listened to my father.
我该听我父亲的话
I was stupid to think you could care about anyone other than yourself.
我竟蠢到相信你会关心别人
You're less human than I am.
你比我更不是人
Clark, there's--There's something I-I must give you.
克拉克,有样东西我必须给你
Here, take this. Please.
求求你拿去
There's nothing you have that I want. Now, where's Lana?
我不想要你的东西,拉娜在哪里?
I don't know. The receptionist said she had a visitor and then she left.
我不知道,柜台说有访客来找她 之后她就离开了
Visitor.
访客
Lana.
拉娜
Lana.
拉娜
Thank God you weren't at isis.
还好你不在基金会
I was afraid Brainiac had gone there to find you.
我担心神通人会到那里找你
Lana.
拉娜
Lana.
拉娜
Lana, your hand.
拉娜,你的手
No.
不
No. Lana?
拉娜?
So much for teamwork.
还说团队合作呢
Whyd you disappear on me?
为什么丢下我不管?
I thought you were gonna check in with me when you and Chloe found Brainiac.
我以为你和克洛找到神通人 就会告诉我
Clark, what's wrong?
克拉克,怎么了?
What happened?
发生了什么事?
It's Brainiac. He's done something.
神通人对她动了手脚
It was supposed to be me.
本来应该是我
CLARK: “Deliver Kara.”
〝交出卡拉〞
“Daily Planet.”
〝星球日报〞
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表