Please don't leave me.
求你不要离开我
Please.
求求你
What'd you do with Knox?
你怎么处理诺克斯?
Your father and I had a don't ask, don't tell” policy...
你父亲跟我在罪与罚方面
when it came to crime and punishment.
向来采取〝别问也别说〞的策略
I suggest we abide by the same rules.
我建议我们也洛守相同的规则
You didn't kill him, did you?
你没有杀了他吧?
Knox is immortal, Kal-El.
诺克斯是不死之身,凯尔
You can't kill him.
你杀不了他的
I know what it's like to have feelings for the people here.
我了解对这里的人坏有感情 是什么样的感觉
But the truth is, you'll outlive them all.
但事实上你会比他们都活得更久
And when they're gone...
等他们都走了以后
you still have a greater calling to fulfill.
你还是有更伟大的使命要完成
Have you found the crystal?
你我到水晶了吗?
I got a little sidetracked.
我被别的事分心了
KARA: What is Red Eye still doing here?
那红眼人还在这里做什么?
I heard what he said about my father.
我听到他对我父亲的评语了
He's the one who can't be trusted.
他才是那个不能信任的人
Ask him to tell you about what he did to my family.
叫他告诉你 他对我的家人做了什么
Your father was a traitor.
你父亲是个叛徒
He's lying.
他在说谎
Who are you gonna believe, Clark?
你要相信谁呢,克拉克?
Your family...
是你的家人
or this Martian Manhunter?
还是这个火星旧鼠人?
Guess this family reunion is over.
我想这场家庭聚会已经结束了
Hey.
嗨
I heard the police shut BCE Clinic down and that Curtis Knox went AWOL.
我听说警方关闭了BCE诊所 而科提斯♥诺♥克斯也不见人影了
Did you have anything to do with that?
这件事跟你有关吗?
Turns out he was killing his patients...
原来他在杀害他的病患
and Chloe's story got her in a little over her head.
克洛的报导让她惹上一点麻烦
Oh, my God, is she okay?
天哪,她没事吧?
You know Chloe, there's not a lot that can keep her down.
你也了解克洛这个人 没什么事能让她丧失斗志
She's lucky to have someone like you in her life, Clark.
她人生中能有个像你这样的人 真是太幸运了,克拉克
We all are.
我们都是
What's wrong?
怎么了?
Lex helped me find Knox.
莱克斯帮助我找到了诺克斯
Well, he probably has an ulterior motive.
他可能有别的动机吧
Lex doesn't generally do things out of the kindness of his heart.
莱克斯通常是不会 仅仅出于善意而去做什么事的
He told me you stole$10 million from him.
他告诉我你从他那里偷走了一千万
You can see what he's doing, right?
你看得出来他的用意何在,对吧?
He's trying to destroy what we have all over again.
他想再度毁掉我们所拥有的一切
Clark, that money was a part of the divorce settlement.
克拉克 那笔钱是离婚协议的一部分
I plan on using it to help the meteor-infected people...
我打算把钱用来帮助那些 被陨石感染的人
...who've been victimized by LuthorCorp.
也就是曾经受到路德公♥司♥迫♥害♥的人
Don't let Lex's lies come between us.
别让莱克斯的谎言阻档在我们之间
I would never hide anything from you.
我绝不会向你隐瞒任何事
Hey.
嗨
Well, there you are.
你回来了
Heh. Remember me?
还记得我吗?
Heh. Jimmy.
吉米
That's a good sign.
这是个好征兆
Your letter was a little Da Vinci Code and I'm no cryptologist...
你的信跟《达文西密♥码♥》一样深奥 而我又不是密♥码♥专家
but I brought this...
但我带了这个
to remind you why we belong together.
好让你想起来 我们为什么应该在一起
It's the cocktail napkin from that July 4th party where you gave me your number.
这是国♥庆♥日派对上你给我电♥话♥号♥码 的那张餐巾纸
Oh, the Granville Carnival. This was the best first date ever.
大镇嘉年华会 那是史上最棒的第一次约会了
And my favorite.
还有我的最爱
A piece of stained glass from the bullpen that broke...
那问坏掉的篷屋 的一小块彩色玻璃
...during that weird earthquake last fall.
就是去年发生那场诡异地震的时候
Okay, now I'm the one that needs the decoder ring.
好,现在换我不懂了
We lost touch for the longest time...
那是我们失去联♥系♥最久的一次
...and the day that we bumped into each other again, the world...
而当我们再度撞见彼此时 整个世界…
well, it literally shook.
开始天摇地动
And it that's not a sign, I don't know what is.
如果这都不算征兆的话 那我不知道什么才算了
Jimmy, I'm so sorry about all the craziness I put you through...
吉米,我很抱歉过去几个礼拜以来
...in the last couple of weeks.
我让你承受这么多疯狂的事
Well, let's just agree that the future will be more normal.
那么就让我们同意 未来的日子会更正常一点
Deal?
一言为定?
You know, I don't think I can make you that promise.
你知道的 我想我可能无法给你那样的承诺
I don't think things will ever be normal between the two of us.
我想我们两人之间 可能再也无法恢复正常了
Okay.
好
Wait a Sec.
等等
Is this because of Kara?
是因为卡拉的关系吗?
Because after all the times that you left me on hold to go run off and help Clark...
因为你有那么多次把我丢在一旁 自己跑去帮助克拉克
I'd hate to think that you're gonna give me a hard time for helping Kara once.
你该不会就因为 我帮了卡拉一次而整我吧
No, this isn't about Kara. This is about me. This is entirely me.
不,这跟卡拉无关,是我 这完全是我自己的问题
What's going on, Chloe?
到底是怎么了,克洛?
It you can't say it...
如果你说不出口的话
...heh, try some sign language or subtitles.
试着打手语或上字幕什么的
I can't.
我不能说
I'm sorry.
对不起
So am I.
我也是
Because I've tried really...
因为我真的已经很努力的试着…
really hard to be the understanding boyfriend...
要当个善解人意的男朋友
...but there's only so much a guy can take before there's nothing else to do but jump.
但我所能承受的事也是有限的 当我再也毫无办法时我只能放弃
I don't know what to say.
我无话可说
Maybe that earthquake wasn't a sign.
或许那场地震并不是什么征兆
Maybe it was a giant fluke, just like this relationship.
或许那不过是天大的巧合罢了 就像这场恋爱一样
Maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
You know what?
你知道吗?
I can't do this anymore, Chloe.
我再也受不了了,克洛
I can't.
我办不到
Christopher Reeve changed the world of paralysis...
克里斯多夫李维 改变了瘫痪者的样貌
proving that one person really could make a difference.
他证明了光靠一个人的力量 也能改变世界
Today, the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation...
现在 克里斯多夫及黛娜李维基金会
carries on his mission to find cures and treatments for paralysis...
将继续追求他找寻瘫痪疗方的使命
...that better the health and quality of life for the community.
改善全人类的健康与生活品质
But the foundation needs help to continue its vital work.
但基金会需要您的协助 来接续这项重责大任
By visiting christopherreeve.org and purchasing a pair of Superman Tags...
请上克里斯多夫及黛娜李维基金会网站 并选购超人项链
you, too, could be one person making a difference.
你也可以成为一个改变世界的人
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表