I'm sure there were moments...
我相信曾经有那么一刻…
when King Arthur regretted pulling the sword from the stone.
亚瑟国王后悔将剑从石头中拔出
But he never gave up his quest.
但他从未放弃追寻
So why did you?
你为什么停止呢?
Or have you already found the Traveler...
还是你已经找到你的旅人…
that you and the less fortunate members of Veritas were looking for?
那个你和真理会 一直在寻找的那个人?
The Traveler.
〝旅人〞
Why doesn't it surprise me that you've fallen for Patricia Swann's vivid imaginings?
为什么我一点也不惊讶你被 派翠西雅史皇的想像力给洗♥脑♥?
I didn't imagine the deaths of Virgil Swann or Queen's parents.
维吉尔史皇或昆恩父母的死亡 并不是我想像出来的
You think I can control the tate of individuals? Oh, God.
你认为我能够掌控别人命运? 拜托!
You give me too much credit.
你太高估我了吧
You certainly controlled mine.
你的确掌控了我的命运
It wasn't an accident we were in SmalIville the day of the meteor shower, was it?
陨石雨当天我们在小镇 那并不是巧合,是吧?
The factory was just a cover.
工厂只是用来掩人耳目
You were really there to meet this Traveler that Veritas wanted to protect.
你是来会见真理会要你保护的旅人
I remember everything, Dad. Those are the memories...
我记得那回事,爸 那些记忆…
...ot a small boy in shock trying to cope with the trauma of a meteor shower.
是一个被陨石雨惊吓过度的 小男孩的回忆
A trauma brought on by my own father.
由我亲身父亲所造成的伤害!
My life changed forever that day.
我的人生从那天起便完全改变
You sacrificed me for the Traveler.
你为了旅人牺牲了我
Why?
为什么?
Who is it, Dad?
他是谁,爸爸?
Who is it?
他是谁?
Who is it?
是谁?
What it I told you now...
如果我告诉你…
...that you are the Traveler?
你就是旅人呢?
You're right. Your life truly changed that day.
没错,你的人生的确从那天起出现改变
I told you in the helicopter that you were destined for a great future.
我在直升机里告诉你 你注定会有个伟大的未来
That's why I've been so hard on you, trained you so relentlessly.
所以我才会对你如此苛求 如此严格训练你
Think, Lex. Think.
仔细想,莱克斯!
You have survived mortal injuries so many times.
你受过那么多次重伤都没事
How else can you explain it?
还能有什么别的解释吗?
Because I was trained never to accept defeat.
因为我被训练绝对不能接受战败
When I get my hands on that box in Zurich...
当我在苏黎世拿到那个盒子…
...I have a feeling all my questions will be answered.
我有种感觉 所有问题都能得到解答
Lex?
莱克斯?
I know how strong it is, the attraction of the dark power.
我知道黑暗势力有多么吸引人
But it will destroy you.
但它会毁了你
I can't let you go down that terrible path.
我不能让你走那条险恶的路
You must not open that box.
你一定不能打开那盒子
I can't open it because I need a second key.
我无法打开它 因为我需要第二把钥匙
Give it to me.
交给我
I've swept every possible place you could've hidden it...
你可能藏匿的地方 我全都找遍了
and I finally realized, there's only one person you would trust it with.
我最后终于发现 你唯一信任的保管人就是…
Yourself.
你自己
Lex?
莱克斯?
Lex, it you open that box, it you get hold of that secret...
莱克斯,如果你打开那盒子 如果你取得那份秘密…
there will be no redemption for you. No redemption.
你将沦入万劫不复的地步 万劫不复
Ever.
永永远远
I was raised in your shadow.
我在你的阴影中长大
Now you're gonna die in mine.
现在你将在我的阴影中死去!
No one will even remember your name.
没有人会记得你的名字
CHLOE: I'm sorry, Clark. I traveled halfway around the world via satellite.
很抱歉,克拉克 我寻遍全世界各地的卫星…
There's no trace of Kara and Brainiac.
就是找不到卡拉和 神通人的踪迹
I can't let Lana sit in an asylum in pain. The only way to help her is to find Brainiac.
我不能让拉娜痛苦地待在疗养院里 唯一能帮她的办法就是找到神通人
I've tapped every radar screen known to mankind.
我已经寻遍全世界所有雷达萤幕
There's no bogey or blip unaccounted for.
完全没有任何迹象
It's like they just flew off the map.
宛如他们从地图上消失一般
What about Brainiac's power sources?
那神通人的能量来源呢?
Check the electrical grid for any power surges again.
再检查一次电路是否有任何 电力超荷现象
Stay focused, Chloe.
集中精神,克洛
Busy night out there.
外面好忙
MAN: I got-MAN 2: Go and grab the kit.
我… 去拿装备
WOMAN: It's all right. MAN 3: Got it.
没事 有了
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Someone at LuthorCorp jumped out their window.
有人从《路德公♥司♥》的窗户跳楼
Rumor has it, it was Lionel Luthor.
听说是李涅路德
CHLOE: Clark?
克拉克?
Let's go.
咱们走
[SIRENS WAILING]
《星球日报》
I just talked to him.
我才刚和他说过话
You said you were working down the hall from your father tonight?
你说你今晚在你父亲办公室的 另一头工作?
I heard him yell.
我听到他大叫
Then he was gone.
然后他便不见了
I know how difficult this must be for you, but I need a positive identification.
我知道这对你而言很不好受 但我需要你确认,路德先生
Whenever you're ready.
你准备好就看吧
Yeah.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢你
MAN: Mr. Luthor.
路德先生
YOUNG LEX: You killed him?
你杀了他?
You killed Dad.
你杀了爸爸
MAN: Sir, do you want to make any statement?
先生,你要发表谈话吗?
WOMAN: Sir?
先生?
Can you give a statement?
你能发表谈话吗?
Not that I wanna speak ill of the dead, but Lionel left a lot of damage in his wake.
我不是讲死人坏话 但李涅生前做过不少坏事
He locked you in a kryptonite box.
他把你锁在氪石箱里
Lionel did a lot of things. He'd never commit suicide.
李涅是做过许多事 但他不可能会自杀
I don't know about that. He was beyond disturbed when he came to the Daily Planet.
那我可不确定 他跑来《星球日报》时情绪挺不稳定
It doesn't mean he'd take his own life. He was rattled the last time I saw him.
那并不代表他会自杀 我上次看到他时,他挺恍神的
He was desperate to give me something, a locket.
他很急迫要把一个小锁盒交给我
What does a locket have to do with Lionel taIling 40 stories from his office window?
锁盒和李涅从他四十层高的办公室 跌下来有何关系?
Mr. Luthor?
路德先生?
I just wanted to tell you how sorry I was to hear about your father.
我只是想告诉你 我很遗憾你父亲的事
When I was a boy...
我小时候…
we took a trip together to Washington, D.C., just--
我们一起出进 去华府…
It was just the two of us.
只有我们两个
I thought I was just tagging along on another business trip...
我以为我只是跟着他出差…
but he wanted to show me the Air and Space Museum.
但他却带我去航太博物馆
He knew I loved things that could fly.
他知道我很喜欢会飞的东西
We were looking up at the Apollo 11 Command Module.
我们一起看着阿波罗十一号♥太空舱
I couldn't believe it went to the moon.
不敢置信它曾经到过月亮
My father held my hand...
我爸爸牵着我的手…
...and he told me, The right man...
他告诉我:〝合适的人…〞
can make anything possible.
〝能完成任何事情〞
You have his locket.
你拿到他的锁盒
How did you get him to--?
你怎么跟他要到…?
Lex...
莱克斯
Lionel was a cruel, sadistic man.
李涅是个残酷邪恶的人…
What are you suggesting?
你这话什么意思?
No one will ever know, Lex.
不会有人知道的,莱克斯
I promise you.
我向你保证
Where's the key?
钥匙呢?
It was empty.
盒子是空的
My father must have given it to someone.
我父亲把它交给别人了
I asked you to keep an eye on him, Gina.
我要你好好看住他的,吉娜
Lionel stopped by the Daily Planet before going to LuthorCorp.
李涅去《路德公♥司♥》之前 去了《星球日报》一趟
He was spotted in the basement.
有人看到他在地下室
Get the helicopter ready.
去准备直升机
Of course.
好的
YOUNG LEX: You killed Dad for a necklace?
你为了一条项链杀了爸爸?
You're not real.
你不是真的
He was mean sometimes, but he loved us, Lex.
他有时是很凶没错 但他爱我们,莱克斯
Get out of my head.
滚出我的思绪!
Get out of my head!
滚出我的思绪!
You shouldn't have done it!
你不应该那么做!
I had no choice!
我别无选择!
For Kal-El, in the event of my death.
〝给凯尔…万一我辞世的话〞
LIONEL: In my lifetime, I've known many famous and powerful men:
我这一生见过许多有名有势的人…
Presidents, sultans, kings...
总统…君主…国王…
.and! believed that! was superior to them all.
我总认为自己比他们优秀
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表