When scaling the Wall of Weird, there aren't any mattresses to break your fall.
欲探索古怪奇闻 总得小心别跌得粉身碎骨
And to think I could have landed a job at the Daily Planet. What a joke.
我还妄想能够在《星球日报》 得到一份工作,真是的
I am no Chloe Sullivan and never will be.
我永远也当不了克洛苏利文
Lane, I just read your story. It's ridiculous.
蓝恩,我刚看过你的报导 简直荒谬至极
But it was just her first draft, Mr. Gabriel. It's absurd how good it is.
但那只是草稿,加毕尔先生 荒谬得好啊!
Your prose leaps off the page like a Bengal tiger. I was riveted.
你的文笔生动活跃,虎虎生风 我简直叹为观止
So you're actually gonna run it. Absolutely not. It's utterly unprintable.
你打算刊登它 不行!上不了版面
I don't care it every word of it's true. I can't run a story...
我不管它是否为真 我不能刊登一则…
about a ship from outer space without a photo.
没有照片的外星太空船报导
You've got to learn, Lane, always carry a backup camera.
你得学着点,蓝恩 随时都要带相机
She's just starting out. It you give her a second chance-Do
她才刚起步 如果你再给她一次机会…
you like water, Lane?
你喜欢水吗,蓝恩?
As much as the next girl. Because I'm giving you a waterfront view.
和别人一样吧 因为我要给你一个超好地段
This is your new desk. Right here, across from cousin Chloe.
这是你的新座位 就在你表妹克洛对面
Excuse me? It you're lucky, Sullivan...
什么? 如果幸运的话,苏利文…
...her passion will rub ott on you.
她的热比将能传染一点给你
Maybe put a little tire on that torch you let burn out atter high school.
或许能重新点燃你在高中之后 消失殆尽的热情火焰
Am I hearing things or did you just otter me a job?
我有没有听错… 你刚给了我一份工作?
Welcome to the Daily Planet, Lois Lane. Play your cards right...
欢迎加入《星球日报》,露意丝蓝恩 你好好干…
you'll be out this basement quicker than your cousin.
或许可以比你表妹更早出头
Nothing like a little family rivalry to keep the bullpen hopping.
家族成员竞争过招 总能激发工作士气
Kara?
卡拉?
You okay?
你还好吧?
How did it happen?
当初是怎么回事?
Krypton, I mean?
克普顿星球?
I don't know.
我不知道
I'd always heard whispers of a doomsday scenario...
我从前老是听到灭亡的传闻…
...but never thought anyone would actually do it.
但从没想过居然有人真的下手
We were supposed to be the most advanced civilization in the galaxy.
我们原本是整个银河系中 最先进的文明体系
One thing I've learned...
我的体认是…
that evil exists in all cultures...
每种文化中都存在着邪恶…
no matter how advanced they are.
无论该文化有多先进
Maybe it I had had my abilities on Krypton, I could have saved it.
如果我在克普顿星球有这些能力 我便能拯救它
You saved a lot of people here today.
你今天在这里拯救了不少人
You should feel good about that.
你应该为此感到自豪
No, it's different for you, Kal-El.
不,你的感受不一样,凯尔
You don't have any memory of Krypton.
你对克普顿星球毫无印象
This has always been your home.
这里一直都是你的家
Well, then be my memory.
那你就当我的回忆
Tell me about my family.
告诉我我家人的一切
It's hazy from all those years asleep in the ship.
这么多年况睡在太空船里 我的记忆有些模糊
I do remember some.
我只记得某些部分
I used to sneak away from Kandor and come and see Lara.
我从前都会从肯铎身边溜掉 跑去我诺拉
She always made me smile.
她总是逗我笑
You knew my mom?
你认识我妈?
The day she found out she was pregnant...
她发现自己怀孕的那一天…
I'd never seen her so happy.
我从未见过她如此快乐
You were so cute.
你那时好可爱
You were her miracle baby.
你是她的奇迹宝宝
Now she's gone.
现在她走了…
My parents are gone.
我的父母也走了…
The entire House of El.
整个艾尔家族都没了
I'll never see any of my family, ever again.
我再也无法见到我的家人
You're with family now.
你现在是我的家人
Look, you can stay here with me on the farm as long as you want.
你可以和我住在农场里 住多久都随你
You know, these humans, they're not as bad as you think.
你知道,这些人类并不像 你所想的那么坏
Thank you, Kal-El.
谢谢你,凯尔
I mean, Clark.
我是说〝克拉克〞
I just wish I didn't feel like such a failure.
我真不希望感觉自己像个失败者
I made my father a promise and I couldn't keep it.
我答应过我父亲的事 却无法办到
Kara, that wasn't your fault.
卡拉,那不是你的错
We can't always be everything our fathers expect us to be. I know that firsthand.
不是每个人都能达成自己父亲的理想 这我很清楚
The way he spoke of the crystal.
他曾经提过一颗水晶
He told me to guard it with my life and now it's gone.
他叫我要好好保存它 现在它不见了
Wait. There was a crystal in that ship?
等等…那船上有颗水晶?
With all of my directives and the power to help me along the way.
那是引导我航程前进的动力
It that crystal tell into the wrong hands...
如果水晶落到坏人手里…
it could be disastrous.
有可能引发大灾难
We don't have to worry about that since it was destroyed with the ship.
我们不用担心那个 因为它已经和船一起被摧毁了
No.
不…
That explosion wouldn't scratch the crystal.
那场爆♥炸♥对那水晶不会造成任何影响
Only a Kryptonian can destroy it.
只有克普顿星球人才能摧毁它
I've searched everywhere.
我寻遍每个地方
That crystal is gone.
那水晶不见了
The spacecraft was eviscerated.
那太空船已经被清空
But all is not lost.
但不是所有东西都没了
JO R-EL: Kal-El, my son...
凯尔,儿子…
...you have finally chosen to start your training.
你终于决定展开你的训练
A Kryptonian girl showed up at my doorstep.
有个克普顿星女孩子跑来找我
Her name is Kara.
她的名字叫卡拉
Last time that happened you were behind it.
上一次发生这种事是你安排的
I know nothing of her arrival.
我对她的来临一无所知
She said she was sent here by her father, Zor-El.
她说是她父亲派她来的 佐艾尔
You might remember him since he's your brother.
你或许记得他 因为他是你哥哥
Care to tell me why you ignored that branch of the family tree?
你为什么当初没对我提起这门亲戚?
Whatever Zor-El wanted with you...
佐艾尔对你打的念头…
was not for the greater good of Krypton.
对克普顿星球一定没什么好处
He could not be trusted...
他不是个值得信赖的人
...and neither can his daughter.
他的女儿也一样
You can't blame Kara for the actions of her father.
你不能因为她父亲的绿故 拖卡拉下水
She's not here to cause any harm.
她不是来惹事生非的
That is an emotional, human reaction.
那是属于人类的情绪反应
Be careful of your feelings, Kal-El. They can betray you.
当心你的情绪感觉,凯尔 它有可能背叛你
My feelings are part of who I am, whether you like it or not.
我的感觉是构成我这个人的一部分 不管你喜不喜欢
Now, what about my training?
我的训练项目究竟是什么?
Your training starts with Kara.
你的训练从卡拉开始
Watch over her, Kal-El.
当心留意她,凯尔
She poses a greater threat than you believe.
她比你想像还要具威胁性
Mr. Luthor.
路德先生…
I take it you found who you were looking for.
看来你已经找到你想找的人
There's someone else I need you to locate.
我还需要请你找另一个人
MAN: This drawing isn't much to go on, sir.
这幅图没有太多线索
It's all I have.
我只记得这些
That woman saved my life.
那女人救了我一命
Use whatever resources are necessary to find her.
用尽各种资源把她找到
Is that clear?
明白吗?
Yes, sir.
明白,老板
[MANDARIN-R3]
[ENGLISH SDH]
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表