MAN: Mr. Luthor.
路德先生
You received another one, sir.
你又收到一封
Thank you.
谢谢
That's, uh, it for the night.
今晚就到此为止吧
Lana?
拉娜?
Take him down.
把他拿下
I can see why they want you.
我可以理解他们为什么要抓你
Target acquired.
目标抓到了
CHLOE: Lana?
拉娜?
Hey, I came as soon as I got-Oh,
嘿,我一听到消息马上就赶来了
my God.
我的天啊
What happened? I don't know.
发生了什么事? 我不知道
I came home and Clark was gone.
我一回家,克拉克就不见了
He talked about going to the Fortress.
他说他要去堡垒
Last time he went to the Fortress, Jor-El trapped him in ice.
上次他去堡垒的时候 乔艾尔把他困在水里面
Why would he chance the big chill a second time?
他为什么要冒第二次险?
We found out that Kara moved in with Lex at the mansion.
我们发现卡拉搬进了莱克斯的豪♥宅♥
Clark was hoping that Jor-El would give her back...
克拉克希望乔艾尔
. . .her memories and powersBefore Lex uncovers her secret.
会还给她她的记忆和超能力 在莱克斯发现她的秘密之前
He wanted to get up there fast, but he needed something from the loft first.
他想尽快到那边 但他先需要阁楼里的一样东西
I don't think he got what he came in here for.
我不认为他拿到了 他想过来拿的东西
This key opens the portal to the Fortress.
这支钥匙打开进堡垒的门
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的?
I kind of followed him there a couple of years ago.
我几年前跟踪他到那里
If the key's still here--
如果钥匙还在这里
Then he never made it to the Fortress, so something must have stopped him.
那么他没到堡垒 一定有什么阻止了他
PIERCE: Stay in the center of your cell.
呆在牢笼中间
Where am I?
我在哪里?
What is this?
这是什么?
Come out here.
出来
Come out here and face me!
出来面对我
PIERCE: You just experienced a 20-percent increase in charge...
你牢笼的陨石网格…
...to the meteor-rock grid lining your cell.
刚才增加了百分之二十的电量
Do it again, I'll ramp it up 50 percent.
你再试一次 我会加到百分之五十
You try for three, I'm guessing 100 percent will kill you.
试三次 我想百分之百的增电量会杀了你
Whoever would have guessed that skinny little Patty Swann...
没想到那些惊人的神秘讯息
was the author of those alarmingly cryptic messages?
是瘦小的派蒂史皇写的
It's Patricia. And it's nice to see you too, Lionel.
是派翠西雅 也很高兴见到你,李涅
The last time I saw you, you and Lex were children swimming in our lake.
上次见到你,你和莱克斯 都只是在湖里游泳的小孩
And your father, Virgil Swann, he adored the great outdoors.
当时你父亲佛吉尔史皇 很喜欢户外活动
Then he shut himself away inside that dank, musty planetarium.
后来他把自己关在 又潮湿又有霉味的天文台里
We both know that those family get-togethers...
我们都知道那些家庭聚会
weren't about the great outdoors.
和户外活动无关
When Dad died, I inherited his estate.
我父亲死后,我继承了他的遗产
After a long probate, I've recently received all of his research.
经过漫长的认证后 我终于得到他所有的研究
He was obsessed with one subject in particular.
他对一个主题特别着迷
A traveler from another galaxy who came to SmalIville in a meteor shower.
一个来自另一个银河的旅人 随着陨石雨来到小镇
A great scientist with a vivid imagination.
一位有丰富想像力的科学家
My father wasn't the only one who believed in the Traveler.
我父亲不是唯一相信旅人存在的人
Four powerful families would gather every summer:
四个强大的家族 每个夏天都会聚集在一起
My dad, the Queens, the Teagues and you.
我爸,昆恩家,帝克家和你
According to his journals, the group formed a secret society, Veritas.
根据他的日记 这群人组成了秘密社团,真理会
Veritas. That's right, our astronomy club.
真理会 对,我们的天文俱乐部
You were preparing to welcome the Traveler.
你们在准备迎接旅人
The group planned on sharing the responsibility...
大家计划共同负责
...ot keeping him sate once he arrived.
保护他抵达后的安全
But everyone died...
但每个人都死了
except you.
除了你
Where are you going with this?
你想说什么?
You killed Edward Teague...
你杀了爱德华帝克
and Robert and Laura Queen.
还有罗伯特昆恩以及萝拉昆恩
And I am sure that you had a hand in my father's death.
我也确信你要为我父亲的死负责
A pity his brilliance was lost on you.
可惜你没遗传到他的才智
I have proof.
我有证据
I found evidence my father collected and stored with his journals.
我发现我父亲 和他日记收藏在一起的证物
You wanted the Traveler all for yourself.
你想要独占旅人
For your own personal gain.
以获取私利
Turn over the son of Krypton...
交出克普顿星球之子
or I will release the evidence linking you to their murders.
否则我要宣布你谋杀的证据
The Traveler from another galaxy...
来自另一个银河的旅人
...a clandestine cabal, a series of murders.
密谋集团,一连串谋杀
That's quite a story.
这故事真精彩
You be careful who you tell it to.
小心你说故事的对象
Don't test me, Lionel.
别测试我,李涅
Take me to the Traveler, now.
现在就带我去见旅人
You haven't changed.
你还是老样子
You're still that bossy little girl you used to be.
你还是过去那个任性的女孩
But this time, Patty...
但这次,派蒂…
...you're swimming way out of your depth.
你玩过头了
Hope you like your room.
希望你喜欢你的房♥间
I only moved in last night and it already feels like home.
虽然我昨晚才搬进来 这里已经有家的感觉了
Thank you for letting me stay here, Lex.
谢谢你让我住在这里,莱克斯
Taking another look at your alleged biography?
又在看可能是你过去的事迹?
Yeah, I thought I'd give it another try.
对,我想再试一次
I still don't feel like I was ever this person.
我还是觉得自己不是这个人
Look, Kara...
听着,卡拉
you should really consider having the procedure we talked about.
你该认真考虑我们谈过的手术
I don't know. I don't have my memory...
我不知道,我没有记忆
...but I'm pretty sure I don't like hospitals.
但我确定我不喜欢医院
It would be done in my private clinic by a team of the world's top neurologists.
手术会由一群世界顶尖神经科医师 在我的私人诊所执行
You said you trusted me.
你说你信任我的
Trust me now. Let me help you.
现在信任我,让我帮你
Okay, Lex.
好吧,莱克斯
I'll do it.
我做
Good.
很好
I'll pull my team together as soon as possible.
我会尽快召集我的团队
Good night, Kara.
晚安,卡拉
DOCTOR: We've been watching her since she arrived.
她抵达后我们就在监视她
So tar nothing indicates she's anything more than a pretty girl from Minnesota.
目前一切显示她只是一个 来自明尼苏达的漂亮女孩子
I don't pay you to comment on her appearance.
我付钱不是请你来评论她的外表的
Besides, looks can be deceiving.
更何况,外表是会骗人的
Kara's agreed to do the procedure.
卡拉同意动手术
Sir, it I may, we just started observing her.
容我说句话 我们才开始观察她
Her mind may contain answers to questions I've had for a very long time.
我长久以来的疑问 也许可以在她的脑里找到答案
Now, I've waited long enough.
我等得已经够久了
How soon can the lab be ready?
实验室什么时候能准备好?
Tomorrow.
明天
Keep an eye on her.
密切注意她
It she shows any sign her memory is coming back...
如果她的记忆有回复的迹象
lock this place down.
把这地方封起来
Stop. You stop it, now!
停止,现在就停止
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么?
I built that cell to contain him, not for you to use as a torture chamber.
我建那个牢笼的目的是用来关他 而不是给你当凌虐室
Mr. Luthor, you hired me because of my experience with these freaks.
路德先生,你雇用我 是看重我对付这些怪人的经验
If anything happens to him...
如果因为你对残酷的嗜好
anything at all, because of your appetite for cruelty...
使他出了什么任何差错
you will be held responsible.
后果将由你负责
LIONEL: No.
不
Well, I don't agree with you.
我不同意你
Absolutely not.
绝不同意
Lionel.
李涅
I'll get back to you.
我再跟你说
Lana, Ms. Sullivan, I've got my people searching...
拉娜,苏利文小姐 我已经派人去政♥府♥机构找
? . discreetly, of course, the government agencies.
当然这会谨慎进行
If any of them are responsible for taking Clark, we'll know very soon.
如果有任何政♥府♥机构抓了他 我们很快会知道的
LANA: Maybe you could help.
也许你帮得上忙
Do you know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
I believe it's an electrode.
我想这是一个电极
Probably from a Taser gun.
大概是电击枪的电极
This is kryptonite.
这是氪石
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表