Maybe you wanna reconsider keeping me in this cage.
你最好重新考虑 是不是要把我关在这笼子里
You work for the government?
你为政♥府♥工作吗?
I was head security for 33.1.
我是33点1计划的保全队长
I've tracked down a lot of meteor freaks, but you...
我追捕过许多陨石怪 但你…
you're in a category all to yourself.
你是独一无二的
The government wouldn't know what to do with you.
政♥府♥根本不知道如何对付你
But I do.
但我知道
Enjoy your stay, freak.
享受你在这里的日子吧,怪胎
KARA: What is this place?
这是什么地方?
It's freezing in here.
这里好冷
It's Clark's Fortress.
这是克拉克的堡垒
We're way up in the North Pole.
我们在北极
Right, Fortress, North Pole.
对,北极的堡垒
And how did we get here? Through the portal.
我们怎么到这里的?透过入口
Oh, and it there's a sudden shift in weather, just get out of here as fast as you can.
还有,如果这里天气突然改变 要尽快离开
That's reassuring.
真让人放心
Hello?
哈罗?
Jor-El?
乔艾尔?
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话?
Clark's in trouble.
克拉克有了麻烦
Now, I know that your brother started all of this...
我知道这一切是你的兄弟开始的
...but right now, only way we can help your son...
但现在能帮你儿子的唯一方法
...is it you restore Kara's memory and powers.
就是你让卡拉的记忆 和超能力回复正常
Whatever Jor-El is, I don't think he's here right now.
无论乔艾尔是谁,他现在都不在
Jor-El.
乔艾尔
Out of all the planets across the universe...
宇宙有这么多行星
you decided to send your only son to this one, to Earth.
你却决定送你独子到地球
You trusted us to protect him.
你相信我们能保护他
Now, please, Jor-El, I need you to trust me.
求求你,乔艾尔 我需要你相信我
I love your son.
我爱你儿子
He's in danger and he needs our help.
他有危险,需要我们的帮忙
What's happening?
发生了什么事?
Chloe, why are we in the Fortress?
克洛,我们为什么在堡垒里?
We have to save Clark.
我们必须救克拉克
Patricia.
派翠西雅
My lawyers know where I am, Lionel. It you kill me, they'll know who did it.
我律师知道我在哪,李涅 如果你杀我,他们会知道是谁干的
Of course, Is that the evidence?
当然,那是证据吗?
My father raised me to keep my word.
我父亲从小教我遵守诺言
Before I hand this over, I need to see him first.
在我交给你之前,我需要先见他
You put him in a cage?
你把他关在牢笼里?
What I have done is fulfilled my part of the agreement...
我实践了我的承诺
and I expect you to do the same.
我希望你也一样
Not yet.
还不行
I wanna meet him face-to-face.
我要面对面和他见面
I need to verify he truly is the Traveler.
我要确定他就是旅人
That can be done.
没问题
I hope you've said your goodbyes, Lionel...
我希望你已道了别
because it he is the Traveler...
因为如果他是旅人
he's leaving with me right now.
他现在就要和我离开
Put her on the plane.
把她放上飞机
When she's on her way to Europe, return Kent discreetly to his home.
当她前往欧洲时 秘密的把肯特送回他家
I'll take it from there.
我从那里接手
That monster isn't going anywhere.
那怪物哪里都不去
What are you doing? You rich people.
你在做什么? 你们这些有钱人
Your money makes you stupid.
财富使你们愚蠢
Anyone could see that thing is dangerous. It could kill somebody.
任何人都可以看得出那东西很危险 可能会杀人
For all we know, it might be a threat to national security.
我们怎么知道 它是否可能成为国♥家♥安♥全♥的威胁
Pierce, listen to me.
皮尔斯,听我说
You know, in all the time that I worked for Lex...
你知道吗? 我为莱克斯工作那么久的时间里
not once did he put the interests of a meteor freak above the safety of the world.
他从不把陨石怪的利益 放在世界安全之上
He knew when to terminate a project.
他知道何时该结束一个计划
But you...
但你…
you're not your son.
你不是你儿子
And I'm gonna terminate it for you.
而我要帮你结束
You don't know what you're doing.
你不知道你在做什么
Clark Kent is not a threat.
克拉克肯特不是威胁
You really think after everything that I have seen...
你真的以为 在我见识了这么多之后
that I'm just gonna let you and the Swann princess here just set him tree?
我会让你和史皇公主释放他吗?
He must be terminated.
他必须被终结
No.
不
He's a human being, Pierce.
他是人类,皮尔斯
You'd be committing murder.
你在谋杀
It's not human.
那不是人类
Clark.
克拉克
It's nice having you back.
很高兴你回来了
Clark...
克拉克…
...how could I have ever forgotten you?
我怎么忘得了你?
CLARK: Here you go.
这给你
Somehow I never pictured the last son of Krypton making coffee.
我没想到最后的克普顿星之子 会煮咖啡
Just Clark.
只是克拉克
You know, my father thought the world of you.
你知道,我父亲非常景仰你
Dr. Swann was a great man.
史皇博士是很个伟大的人
I have something for you.
我有东西要给你
Dad's journal...
我父亲的日记
transcribed by his assistant.
由他助理抄写的
It's actually the last of many he kept throughout his life.
事实上它是他许多日记的最后一本
I want you to have it.
我要你拥有它
Thank you.
谢谢你
The Traveler will bring great change to the Earth.
〝旅人会为地球带来巨大改变〞
Clark?
克拉克?
All these prophecies about the Traveler...
关于旅人这些预言
...I just hope I can live up to what everyone thinks I'm supposed to be.
但愿我可以达到 大家对我期望的标车
I've just met you...
我才过见你不久
and there's no doubt in my mind that you're a force for good in this world.
我心里就确信 你是这世上永远的正义力量
What if that's not enough?
万一那不够呢?
You're right, Clark.
你说得对,克拉克
There are people like Lionel Luthor...
世上有像李涅那样
who are willing to destroy others to get to you.
愿意毁灭他人来得到你的人
Lionel had Robert and Laura Queen's plane sabotaged...
李涅破坏了罗伯特昆恩 和萝拉昆恩的飞机
so it would crash.
所以它才会坠毁
He poisoned Edward Teague...
他毒杀爱德华帝克
and I think he did the same thing to my father.
我想他也用同样方法杀了我父亲
Why would he do that?
他为什么那样做?
They were all part of a group who swore to protect the Traveler.
他们都属于一个 宣誓保护旅人的团体
Lionel wanted you all for himself.
李涅想要独自占有你
He killed all those people because of me.
他杀了那些人都是因为我
My father often reminded me that despite the power of the sun...
我父亲常提醒我 尽管太阳的力量强大
it's always night on halt the planet.
星球总有一半被黑夜遮蔽
For all the good you do...
无论你做了多少好事
there will always be darkness.
黑暗总是存在
People who would kill you...
有人会想要杀你
or abuse your power for their own gain.
或滥用你的力量来图利
Lionel Luthor's just one of many.
李涅只是其中一个例子
Clark, I wish you would reconsider coming with me.
克拉克,我希望你考虑和我一起走
As long as Lionel Luthor is alive, he's a threat to you.
只要李涅路德活着 他对你来说是个威胁
I'll deal with Lionel.
我会处理李涅的
Then I'll take an apartment in Metropolis.
那我会在大都会找个公♥寓♥住
I want to be there for you.
你有需要的时候 我希望可以支持你
Just like my father was.
就像我父亲一样
Someday...
有一天…
...I hope to see the Traveler change the world.
我希望看到旅人改变世界
Clark, I-
克拉克,我…
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry that you had to be locked in that cell...
抱歉你被关在那牢笼里
...but it was the only way I could be sure you were sate.
但那是我能确保你安全的唯一方法
Sate from what?
有什么危险?
I got--
我收到…
I got these letters, you see.
我收到这些信
They--They threatened...
它们威胁要…
to kidnap you, to take you away.
绑♥架♥你,把你带走
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表