Lana, it's time I face what I did to you.
拉娜,我该面对我给你的伤害了
What you did?
你给我的伤害?
CLARK: What I didn't do.
我没有替你做的
Let you open up about how much Lex hurt you.
你诚实告诉我莱克斯伤你多深
I wanted you to just move on, forget it ever happened, but you couldn't.
我要你忘了这一切过新生活 但你办不到
So you hid your feelings and you hid your research.
所以你逃离感情和研究
You must have known I felt responsible for everything Lex did while you were with him.
你一定知道你和他交往时 他给你的伤害我认为我该负责
Everything he did to you while you were protecting me.
那些你为了保护我,所受到的伤害
Lex is the villain here, not you.
做坏事的人是莱克斯,不是你
I know, that's what I'm saying.
我知道,我就是这意思
Lex needs to be put behind bars, Lana.
莱克斯必须被绳之以法,拉娜
You were right.
你之前说得对
I think you hold the key.
而你就是关键
Scion.
赛昂计划
Or what's left of it.
仅存的资料
That vial, I must have destroyed it when I wrecked Lex's lab.
我破坏莱克斯的实验室时 那培养瓶一定也毁了
Before you showed up, he was talking about some alien invasion.
你出现前,他提到什么外星人入侵
Do you think that this has something to do with it?
你认为这有关吗?
Lana, it this is alien technology, you didn't destroy it.
拉娜,如果这是外星科技 代表你没有毁掉它
Lana, what is it?
拉娜,怎么了?
It you really want to partner with me on this...
如果你真的想和我合作
then I think it's time you see everything that I found on Project Scion.
我该告诉你我蒐集到 关于赛昂计划的一切资料
Any outgoing?
要送件吗?
Yeah, right here.
有,这里
Come on, lady.
快点,女士
CHLOE: Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Hey, so good news. Clark is back from the Twin Cities...
我有好消息,克拉克从双城回来了
so I'm just gonna drop ott my rewrite and head over and say hello.
我要去送校订稿,然后过去打招呼
Great, cool.
好啊
So I'll, uh, send him your warmest?
要我替你打招呼吗?
I'm sorry, I'm just busy prepping the interview.
抱歉,我忙着准备访问
You sure everything's all right? Yeah, just peachy.
你确定没事? 对,好极了
See you later.
待会儿见
It we're taking Lex head-on, there's no point in sugarcoating it.
如果要和莱克斯硬碰硬 就没必要掩饰了
I think Scion might be more alive than we thought.
我认为赛昂计划还在进行
Lex doesn't know you found it?
莱克斯不知道你发现它了?
Not so much an “it” as a “her.”
不是〝它〞,而是〝她〞
While you were gone, Casey Brock, a LuthorCorp lab tech working on Scion...
你离开的时候,路德公♥司♥里 赛昂计划的研究员凯西布洛克
was found half-conscious in an alley.
在小巷里被人发现意识不清
She was exhibiting random incoherent speech patterns...
她语无伦次
and was suffering from toxic levels of metal poisoning.
而且还有致命程度的金属中毒
So you had her quarantined.
所以你将她隔离
What other choice did I have?
我别无选择
When I heard about Casey's symptoms...
我听说凯西的症状时
...I had my contacts at the isis Foundation have her transferred down here.
我请基金会的人 把她送来这里
So this--This isn't exactly official.
所以…外界不知道这件事
It is extreme.
的确有些极端
But it she had something to do with Scion...
但如果她和赛昂有关
...I couldn't have other patients exposed to whatever was in her bloodstream.
我不能让其他病人接触到她 以前血液里的东西
What do you mean “was”?
〝以前〞是什么意思?
Overnight, the metal content in her body dropped dramatically.
她体内的金属物质在一夜之间咪降
My team could find hardly any trace of zinc, magnesium or iron.
我的团队几乎找不到一丝 锌、镁和铁质
So whatever it was siphoned her body's natural minerals and moved on.
所以这物质吸取 她体内的天然矿物质然后消失
She's been doing that since she was admitted.
她从第一天来就一直这样
No one understands what she's saying.
没人听得懂她说什么
I'm not surprised.
我不惊讶
She's speaking Kryptonian.
她在说克普顿语
Jimmy. Oh, uh....
吉米
You know what, I'll just grab the next one.
算了,我搭下一班电梯
Don't be ridiculous, there's plenty of room.
别傻了,这里空得很
Yeah, you know, the thing is is that I'm going the other way.
对,不过我要下楼
We're in the basement.
这里是地下室
Travel options are kind of limited.
应该只能上楼吧
Oh. Right.
对
You going to the Christmas party later? No.
你会去圣诞派对吗? 不会
I think I'm gonna pull my Scrooge card on this one and stay home.
我想留在家里
I heard Susan from HR is bringing mistletoe tonight.
听说人事部的苏珊会带树寄生来
I know. I'm all about the amusement factor.
对啊,我最喜欢玩乐了
It I remember correctly, there was mistletoe last year.
我没记错的话,去年也有树寄生
Didn't seem to stop you.
可是你还是有去派对
Yeah, well, that was different. I mean, I already had my sights set on...
对,那不一样 当时我想要追…
you.
你
Oh, my God.
天啊
We're stuck.
我们被困住了
With a bomb.
跟炸♥弹♥一起
MAN: Any civil servant....
任何公仆…
ADRIAN: Gotta say, much cuter in person.
你本人可爱多了
Adrian.
艾德恩
Draw attention to yourself...
要是你敢引人注目
and I'll decorate that elevator with your cousin.
我就让你表妹炸死在电梯里
Where's my story?
我的报导呢?
Now, I haven't read C-4 for Dummies...
我没看过炸♥弹♥大全
but I'm guessing that it we're babysitting a bomb, it'll be somewhere in this pile.
但我猜身上如果有炸♥弹♥ 应该就在这堆东西里
This is, uhNot supposed to be in there.
这是… 不该出现的东西
Jimmy, I seriously doubt my Secret Santa planted a--
吉米,我不相信 我的神秘礼物会是…
I have the worst Secret Santa ever.
我收到最糟糕的神秘礼物
LOIS: It's all in there.
都写进去了
LuthorCorp's First Functioning Clone.
〝路德公♥司♥第一位成功复♥制♥人〞
Something tells me you wouldn't go this tar it it weren't the truth.
我有预感如果是假的 你不会如此大费周章
My body won't hold out much longer.
我的身体快撑不下去了
I'll be dead by Christmas.
我到圣诞节就会死
You celebrate Christmas, Lane?
你遂祝圣诞节吗?蓝恩
Yeah.
会
We used to send out the Christmas portrait every year.
我家人每年都会送人全家福照片
Me in an ugly sweater.
我穿着丑毛衣
My mom with her take smile.
我妈摆出虚假的笑容
My dad...
我爸…
missing his football game.
急着想看卓炝蓑转播
Then you must know how it feels when one of them is in danger.
那你一定知道家人有危险的感觉
You'd think.
你说呢
After I escaped from LuthorCorp, I went looking for them.
我从路德公♥司♥脱逃后 我去找家人
My parents, my Christmas memories.
找我父母、我的圣诞回忆
It's all a fiction some scientist downloaded into my brain.
都是科学家下载 到我大脑里的假记忆
Yet I remember them like they're real.
但他们在我心中 就跟真的一样
And come tomorrow morning's early edition, the world will know what Lex did to you.
等明天早报刊出 全世界就会知道路德的恶行
Now, please, let my cousin go.
拜托,现在放了我表妹
The deal was I write the story, you give me Chloe.
我们说好我写报导,你就放了克洛
Not quite.
不尽然
You need to force Lex to confess what he's done.
你得强迫路德承认他的罪行
Don't make me remind you what's at stake.
别逼我提醒你 不听话有何危险
It you can hear me, we're in the center elevator...
如果你听得到,我们在星球日报
...at the Daily Planet with a bomb.
中♥央♥的电梯里,身旁有炸♥弹♥
Hurry please, Clark. Clark?
快来,克拉克 克拉克?
CHLOE: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起…
You waste your one phone call on Clark?
最后一通电♥话♥ 你浪费在克拉克身上?
I didn't realize we had so few flares.
我不知道信♥号♥♥这么差
Regardless, you call Clark before you dial 911?
不管怎样 你不报♥警♥先打给克拉克?
What's he gonna do? Dismantle the bomb with his hair?
难道他要用 一头师劲头发解除炸♥弹♥?
Lois snuck me a note which means that she's under surveillance...
露意丝偷偷留字给我 代表策划整件事的人
by whoever's orchestrating this.
正在监视她
Now, how would it look it a SWAT parade trampled through the bullpen?
如果一群特种部队冲进来 歹徒会怎么想?
ADRIAN: Smile at the nice people.
对他们微笑
See, no one suspects a thing.
瞧,没人会起疑
You have your bag?
袋子带了吗?
My finger is on the detonator.
我的手就放在引爆器上
No confession, your cousin dies. Try to warn them, your cousin dies.
得不到自白,你表妹就得死 试图警告他们,表妹也会死
Let's go see the boss.
去见老大吧
CLARK: Everything Casey has been rambling turns out to be a hex code.
凯西念念有词的是16进位码
A pattern of Kryptonian zeroes and ones. Right.
就像克普顿语的0和1组合 对
Chloe once used a program to find a pattern in Kryptonian symbols Lionel was scribbling.
克洛曾用电脑程式查出 李涅写下的克普顿图形模式
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表