Yeah, the story sounds familiar.
对,那个故事听起来很耳熟
I think Clark wrote a paper about it in high school.
我想克拉克在高中 针对这个故事写过报告
Well, in the beginning, Naman and Sageeth each have their own distinct symbol.
一开始纳曼跟萨吉斯 都有他们的专属符号♥
Well, then why does this one look like a combination of the two?
为什么这看起来 像是结合了两个符号♥?
I was wondering that myself.
我也很好奇
So I called a professor at Met U who specializes in hieroglyphics.
所以我打电♥话♥给大都会大学 专精象形文字的教授
The symbol of good versus evil is common in primitive cultures.
在原始文明里经常能看到 正义对抗邪恶的符号♥
It embodies the push, the pull of the two sides, the yin and yang.
它代表了正反两面,阴跟阳
The heroantihero conflict. Exactly.
英雄跟反英雄的冲突 没错
But here's what got Lex all jazzed.
这才是莱克斯有兴趣的事
This particular image portrays the resolution of that conflict.
这个图案代表了解决冲突的方法
Remind me how you resolve a conflict that has existed since the beginning of mankind.
告诉我该怎么解决 有人类以来一直存在的冲突
Well, in the Kiwatche legend, the hero's journey ends in a final battle.
在卡瓦契传说中 英雄的旅行以最后战役做为结束
So according to your professor, who is supposed to win?
根据教授的说法 最后是谁赢了?
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Clark, but the writing is literally on the wall.
我不想告诉你坏消息,克拉克 但这个讯息真的就刻在山壁上
You're buying into this whole Naman-Sageeth mythology?
你相信纳曼跟赛吉斯的神话
After seeing you strapped down like the human sacrifice in the cave drawings?
在看到你被乡了起来 就像洞穴壁画里的活人献祭图案?
In a word, yes.
简单来说是的
It wasn't a myth that tried to kill me, Chloe. It was a man.
不是神话要杀我,克洛 是个人想杀我
And thanks to you saving him, that man is still out there.
因为你救了他的关系 那个人依然逍遥法外
Chloe, when Teague was performing that ritual...
克洛,当帝克在进行仪式时
...I realized that on some twisted level...
我觉得或许他疯了
...he actually thought he was doing the right thing.
他真的相信自己做的事是对的
He thought he was protecting everyone.
他相信他在保护所有人
From me.
不被我伤害
Last time I checked, the world was doing just tine with you in it.
就我所知 你从来没有伤害过任何人
As long as there's something out there that can control me, I'm still a threat.
只要有东西能控制我 我还是个威胁
And Teague reminded me how dangerous my abilities are.
帝克提醒了我 我的超能力有多危险
In the wrong hands, Chloe, they could destroy everything.
如果落入坏人手里,克洛 它们可能摧毁一切
Which is a really good reason why you can't let Lex just walk away.
所以你不能放过莱克斯
It's not about Lex, Chloe. I x-rayed him, he didn't have anything on him.
问题不在莱克斯,克洛 我用X光检查他,他没带东西
He didn't find what he was looking for.
他甚至没找到他要的东西
Maybe not this time, Clark, but every battle has its victor.
或许这次没有,克拉克 但每场战役都会有人获胜
I know you don't wanna take Lex out...
我知道你不想消灭莱克斯
but Lex will not hesitate to destroy you when he gets the chance.
但莱克斯一有机会 就会毫不迟疑的消灭你
What do you want me to do, Chloe, kill him?
你要我怎么做,克洛? 杀了他吗?
It I do that, I'd just be turning into him myself.
我那么做就会变得跟他一样
Whether you like being on this pedestal or not, you were put in this position.
不论你喜不喜欢当圣人 你已经被扯进来了
And someday you're gonna have to play God.
有一天你得扮演上帝的角色
LEX: It's been almost 24 hours. Why haven't they found anything?
已经过了将近24小时 为什么他们还没有发现?
It takes time to cover a structure this size inch by inch, Mr. Luthor.
要完全翻遍这么大的建筑物 需要一点时间,路德先生
I got every available body working on the job.
我把所有人手都找了过来
And it's only been 20 hours.
而且只过了20小时
I don't want excuses. I want results.
我不要借口,我要结果
Yes, sir, I understand. I'll bring in more men, increase the shifts.
是的,我了解 我会多找些人手,增加值班班次
You do that.
就那么办
On the shores of St. Kilda
在圣淇塔的岸边
The birks sway in the wind
桦树在风中摇摆
From the left to the right again
从左到右再来一次
You said the castle was on the west coast of St. Kilda.
你说城♥堡♥位于圣淇塔西岸?
Yes, sir.
是的
Facing west?
面对西方吗?
No. The castle itself faced south.
不,城♥堡♥面对南方
So if I'm facing south...
如果我面对南方
to see the shore I turn right.
想看到海岸我得右转
Above the heart of home Shines the North Star
家的中心 上方是北极星
Of course.
当然
Get out.
滚出去
Everyone out, now.
要大家离开,马上
REGAN: Yes, sir. Clear the floor.
是的,通通离开
Everybody out, let's go.
大家都离开,来吧
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表