Maybe next time.
或许下次吧
WOMAN 1: I need some vitals here, stat.
我需要生命迹象数据
WOMAN 2: Where's my one mu of epinephrine?
我要的肾上腺素呢? 我来
It's in.
注射进去了
WOMAN 1: We need the data coming in?
我们需要输入的资料吗?
She's not responding.
她没有回应
Check the monitor. Those readings aren't possible.
查一下 那些数据不太可能
Atrial fibrillation. She's V-tech.
心房♥纤维颤动!她心室心缚过速!
Charge the defib. I need 200 joules. WOMAN 4: Stand by.
电击板充电,要两百焦耳 准备好了
Come on, Chloe.
来吧,克洛
WOMAN 4: Charging. WOMAN 1: You got them?
充电 好了吗?
WOMAN 2: Jump it up.
加强电力
WOMAN 3: Recharged.
重新充电
WOMAN 4: Clear. WOMAN 2: Let's go again. Clear.
净空 再来一次!净空!
Come on, Chloe. Stay with me.
快点,克洛!撑着点!
Clear.
净空
Time of death: 13:49.
死亡时间:下午一点四十九分
Help!
救命啊
Help! Somebody help me!
救命啊!快来人救救我啊!
No.
不…
Where's Ms. Lane?
蓝小姐呢?
She just left.
她刚离开
Chloe's gonna be okay, isn't she?
克洛没事的,是吧?
Sorry. I can't share any information with you...
很抱歉,我无法告诉你详情…
until we've notified Ms. Sullivan's immediate family.
除非我们先告知苏利文小姐的家属
No.
不…
No.
不…
That's a restricted area.
那是病房♥重地
Get him out. You can't be in here.
把他弄出去 你不能进来这里
Where is Chloe Sullivan?
克洛苏利文呢?
She didn't make it.
她没能熬过
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
CHLOE: Clark!
克拉克!
Somebody help me!
快来人救救我啊!
Help!
救命啊
It's okay.
没事
It's okay. What happ?
没事了 怎么回事?
Am I in a morgue? Come on, let's get you out.
我在停尸问? 走吧,我带你出去
Why am I in a morgue? You're alive.
我为什么在停尸问? 你还活着
That's what matters now.
这才是最重要的
But I wasn't alive, was I?
但我之前是死的,是吧?
Lois.
露意丝…
Lois is tine.
露意丝没事
I'm guessing you know that.
我想你应该知道为什么
Turn around.
转过身去
She showed me her stab wound. The one that didn't leave a scratch?
她给我看一个刀伤口 一个没有疤痕的伤口
That's funny. I thought I had the market on resurrections today.
真有意思 我以为只有我才死而复活
Lois said Lex's guys may have done something to you when you were out.
露意丝说莱克斯的手下 可能在你昏迷时对你动手脚
You wanna tell me what happened?
究竟是怎么回事?
As much as I would love to contribute to Lois' story...
我也希望替露意丝的说词加油添醋
.1 was busy being unconscious. Come on.
但我当时不醒人事 别这样
I don't have time for 20 questions right now.
我现在没办法回答你那么多问题
I gotta get out. You died and came back.
我得离开这里 你死而复生
You should have your blood pressure taken. And get turned into some sort of lab rat?
你应该量一下血压 然后被人当实验老鼠作弄?
From one guinea pig to another, I think I'll pass.
一再地被人当成实验品 我才不要咧!
LANA[ON RECORDING[: Clark means more to me than you ever will.
克拉克对我而言比你重要太多了
That's the last time you'll ever touch me.
那是你最后一次碰我
LEX: Do you think I could just let you walk away?
你想我会就这样放你走?
LANA: What are you going to do, Lex?
你想怎么样,莱克斯?
Kill me?
杀了我?
With evidence like that, I doubt we'll be able to get you bail.
有这样的证据 恐怕没办法帮你争取保释机会
I'm not worried about me.
我并不担心我自己
I want an update on the recovery efforts at the dam.
我要知道在水坝那边抢救行动的 最新情况
And more specifically, I need to know the status of Model 503.
我要知道503型号♥的现况
Most of the compromised units have been recovered, but we're still looking for 503.
大部分损坏机种都已找回 但我们仍在寻找503型号♥
My father?
我父亲呢?
Still unaccounted for.
仍与此事无关
Sir, we have to find you an alibi.
老板,我们必须帮你弄个不在场证明
I wasn't miraculously saved to run away from my demons, Keating.
我被奇迹地救回并不是为了 逃避我内心的恶魔,凯汀
I was brought back to face them.
我是回来面对那些恶魔
BIZARRO: Be careful what you wish for.
小心一语成谶
I looked for you at the mansion.
我去庄园找过你
The phantom.
魔灵
You took Clark's body.
你占用克拉克的身体
Just a few cells.
只用了几个细胞
Clark's still alive. He's out there.
克拉克没死 他还活得好好的
And you will help me kill him.
你将帮我杀掉他
I need meteor rocks. A lot of them.
我需要陨石,很多陨石
I'd never help you kill Clark.
我不会帮你杀掉克拉克的
Lex, redemption doesn't suit you.
莱克斯,改过赎罪可不像你的作风
Why protect a Clark who hates you...
为何护着痛恨你的克拉克…
...when you can help the one who wants to be your ally?
你大可帮和你站同一阵线的人
It's what you've always wanted.
这正是你一直想要的
Isn't it, Lex?
可不是,莱克斯?
LANA[ON VIDEO[: Chloe, put down the camera and look at the map.
克洛,别再拍了,快看地图
CHLOE: Come on. But you're such a good tour guide.
你不是很棒的导进吗!
LANA: Come on, the Empire State Building has got to be just around the corner.
好啦,帝国大厦差不多就在转角了
CHLOE: Let's follow him, Mr. Buns of Steel. LANA: He's watching.
咱们跟着他,那个师哥 他在看啦
LANA: Next time, we are taking a taxi. -Chloe?
我们下次一定要坐计程车 克洛?
Hey.
嘿
It's hard to concentrate...
真的好难集中精神…
when Lana was here one minute and now she's just-God,
拉娜之前还在这里 现在她却…
I'm so sorry, Clark.
老天,我真的很遗憾,克拉克
There's more people that could get hurt right now.
现在可能有更多人会遭过不幸
Yeah.
是的
Denial should be our friend right now.
我们现在最好别太情绪化
Okay, so this phantom-Clark thing was inhabiting humans...
好的,这个克拉克魔灵 会寄存于人肉身里…
but when he touched you, it just replicated. Why?
但当它碰到你时却变复♥制♥ 为什么?
The phantom needed a Kryptonian body...
魔灵需要一个克普顿星球人的身体…
in order to replicate to become whole again.
以便进行复♥制♥成为完整身躯
Chloe, I don't know how to stop him. It's not like I can just fly after him.
克洛,我不知道该如何阻止他 我不能一直追着他飞
This guy can fly?
这人会飞?
God, Clark, you gotta get on that one.
老天,克拉克,你得赶紧采取行动
Well, where's our Bizarro Clark now? l don't know.
这个怪异克拉克现在在哪? 不知道
But, Chloe, before I hit him...
克洛,在我出手打他之前…
his face distorted.
他的脸是破碎不堪的
Almost like he was hurt.
好像受伤一样
Which is why he pushed pause on his one-man mission to kill you.
所以他才会暂时停止杀掉你的任务
Why would your doppelganger weaken it you didn't?
为什么这个替身变弱 你却没有?
Everything affects him the opposite.
每件事都对他起相反作用
When Lionel held the meteor to him, it made him stronger.
当李涅把陨石拿靠向他时 他却变得更强壮
Maybe he went to find more meteor rocks...
或许他是去找更多陨石…
...so he could recharge and finish the job.
好让他有充足体力完成任务
Oliver's been tracking all of Lex's meteor shipments for his 33.1 experiments.
奥利佛追查出莱克斯用来当 实验材料的陨石出货动向
And it says in these records there were several containers...
上面记录记载有几个货柜箱…
...transterred to Reeves Dam just a couple of weeks ago.
在几星期之前被送到瑞夫斯水坝
Clark, if he gets there before you do, no way you can go up against him alone.
克拉克,他若赶在你之前到那里 你一定不是他的对手
How are you gonna take this guy down? I don't know, Chloe.
你要如何打败这家伙? 我不晓得,克洛
But there is someone who might.
但是有个人或许知道答案
When you left here, you were hurt pretty badly. How'd you heal so fast?
当你离开这里时伤得很重 你如何那么快痊愈呢?
I just had to leave the Earth's atmosphere.
我离开地球气层
But in my absence...
可是我不在时…
it appears you did exactly what Jor-El was trying to prevent.
你做出了乔艾尔一直要防止的事情
I unleashed a carbon copy of myself.
我释放出复♥制♥版的我
Only without my.... Humanity?
只是少了我的… 人性?
What was I supposed to do? Let him kill every host he inhabited?
我能怎么做? 让他杀掉每个被他附身的人?
That is one of the hardest trials you will face, Kal-El.
那是你得面对的 许多棘手挑战之一,凯尔
While your humanity is your greatest strength...
你的人性或许是你的强项…
it is also your greatest vulnerability.
但它也可能是你的弱项
Well, it's part of who I am.
那是我的一部分
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表