LOIS: This weather sucks.
这里天气好烂!
What are we doing, Lex?
我们要干嘛,莱克斯?
No one asked you to be here, Lois.
又没人叫你来,露意丝
LOIS: Trust me, I never planned on being your Sundance Kid.
相信我,我从未想过要当你的跟班
Especially in the armpit of Motor City.
尤其是在这座汽车大城中
What makes you think Kara's here?
你为什么认为卡拉会在这里?
Her necklace emits a GPS signal. She's somewhere within a hundred yards.
她的项链释出卫星定位讯号♥ 她就在一百码之内
You LoJacked her?
你定位追踪她?
She has amnesia.
她有失忆症
Who knows where she could wander it she blacked out again.
万一她再昏迷的话 天晓得她会跑去哪里!
Right.
没错
Well, sail on, Columbus.
好吧,那你去吧
I'm gonna chart my own course to find her.
我自己另外找路去找她
Kara.
卡拉
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
You know me? You know who I am?
你认识我?你知道我是谁?
You really don't remember, do you?
你真的不记得了,是吧?
Okay. This guy, Finley...
有个叫芬利的人
...he locked me in this room saying he's protecting me.
他把我锁在这里说要保护我
Can you get me out of here?
你可以救我出去吗?
Does MacGyver blush every time he walks past me?
我可是比马盖先还要厉害
I'll get something to jimmy the lock.
我来找东西开锁
This is none of your business. Finley, put the gun down, okay?
这不关你的事 芬利,把枪放下,好吗?
Let her go.
放她走
Hey. Come on, man, look. Is it really worth killing her to get to me?
听着,杀掉她以便对付我 这样值得吗?
Rhetorical question, Lax.
反诘句,莱克斯!
Finley, don't do this.
芬利,别这么做!
I won't let you get hurt, Linda.
我不会让你受伤的,琳达
Lex!
莱克斯!
片名 :超人前传(第七季)
剧名 :破裂
主演 :汤姆魏林
主演 :麦可罗森邦姆
主演 :克莉丝汀葛瑞克
主演 :爱莉森麦克
主演 :爱莉卡杜兰斯
主演 :艾伦爱许莫
主演 :萝拉范德福尔
主演 约翰葛罗瓦
I've squared away some money...
钱的事我弄妥当了
...and when I come back, we'll figure out what to do with her.
等我回来的时候 我们再想办法处置她
Yeah. Okay. FINLEY: Okay.
好的 好
You okay? Sure.
你还好吧? 当然好…
What's not to regret about waking up this morning?
今天我过得很〝精彩丰富〞
You called me Kara.
你刚喊我卡拉
Kara Kent. I'm your cousin's friend Lois...
卡拉肯特 我是你堂弟的朋友露意丝
.whose jeans you've borrowed on more than one occasion.
你曾经向我借牛仔裤穿 不只一次
Right.
是啊…
Lois.
露意丝
I know you've got amnesia. You must, it your type is jailhouse chic.
我知道你有失忆症 因为你认为自己和混混很配
What's going on?
到底怎么回事?
Finley's just a busboy. That's all.
芬利是个端盘小弟 如此而已
Great.
真是不错
This doesn't exactly look like overtime.
现在不像是在加班嘛
How did we end up here?
为什么会跑到这里来?
About a month ago, I lost my memory.
一个月前,我失去记忆
I wandered ott the streets and into a diner where I met a waitress.
我在街上进见,走进一家餐馆 过到一个女侍
She gave me her couch, got me my job.
她让我睡她家沙发 给我一份工作
Everyone at the diner took me in like family.
餐馆的每个人都把我当成家人
Seems like Finley wants more than a sister.
看来芬利要的不只是个妹妹
He was usually so nice.
他通常人很好
I had no idea he could just snap.
我不晓得他为什么失控
Can't believe Lex is dead.
真不敢相信莱克斯死了
Well, he is.
他是死了没错
And it we don't find a way out of here...
如果我们不想办法逃开这里
we're next.
接下来就换我们没命
(小镇医疗中心 救护车专用)
Lionel, how is he?
李涅,他情况如何?
He's, uh, in a coma.
他陷入昏迷
Thank God we got him Medevac-ed back here from Detroit.
幸好我们用救护直升机 把他从底特律送回来
The, urn, neurosurgeon managed to remove the bullet.
脑神经外科医生开刀将子弹取出
He says that there is a very strong possibility that, uh, Lex...
他说莱克斯很有可能…
...may never regain consciousness.
再也无法清醒过来
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
We never had a really close relationship.
我们之间的关系 从来都不亲密…
A lot was said.
我们曾经说过许多事…
A lot...
也有许多事…
went unsaid.
未曾说过
Clark, I know for a fact that every badge in Michigan is on this case...
克拉克,据我所知 所有密西根州警♥察♥都在查这案子…
...and still no suspects, no witnesses. l find it hard to believe...
但仍找不到嫌犯,没有目击证人 我觉得不太可能
the shooter would leave Lex in a ditch and no one would see anything.
凶手不可能把莱克斯留在水沟里 没被任何人看到
Listen, I got a friend in Detroit, a cop.
我在底特律有个朋友 一个警♥察♥
He, uh, called me when he found out about Lex.
当他知道莱克斯的事时 他打电♥话♥给我…
He let me borrow this.
他把这个借给我
Kara's alive?
卡拉还活着?
LIONEL: Uh, picture was taken less than 12 hours ago.
照片是不到十二小时之前拍的
Excuse me. Mr. Luthor?
对不起,路德先生?
Yeah.
是
Clark, this is Lois' phone.
克拉克,这是露意丝的电♥话♥
Lois, Kara and Lax?
露意丝、卡拉和莱克斯?
Not exactly Three's Company.
这三个人怎么会凑在一起?
Kara's wearing a bandage.
卡拉还包扎着绷带
She may be hurt, which means she doesn't have powers.
她有可能受伤了 意即她现在没有任何超能力
And whoever Lex was dealing with wasn't playing around.
莱克斯对付的那个人 不是闹着玩的
It Lois and Kara were with himThen they're in danger.
如果露意丝和卡拉是和他一起… 那她们就有危险了…
We need to find them.
我们必须去找她们
I'll use my healing powers on Lex. He can tell us where Lois and Kara went.
我用我的愈合能力救莱克斯 让他告诉我们露意丝和卡拉跑去哪
The last time you used your powers, I pulled you out of a morgue refrigerator.
你上次使用能力之后 我得从停尸问把你救出来
I walked out of there with a clean bill of health and cold feet.
结果我健康地 从那里走出来
If you use your powers again, you could die.
你若再使用能力的话 你有可能会死掉
Permanently. l could be adjusting to the growing pains.
一命呜呼 我有可能适应了那种能力
I mean, we don't know. Nothing happened when I healed Jimmy.
我们根本不晓得 我治疗吉米时就没事
We have no choice.
我们别无选择
The only clues we have to where they might be are trapped inside Lex's mind.
她们下落的唯一线索 正在莱克斯的脑子里
Couldn't figure out what Lax was doing...
看不出莱克斯究竟在搞什么鬼…
...but I may have found something helpful.
但我或许找出些端倪了
Project Intercept? Is that military?
栏截计划?是军方吗?
LuthorCorp developed it for the military to interrogate terrorists...
路德公♥司♥替军方研发出 用来审问恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的案子…
by getting inside of their heads. Literally.
直接进入恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的脑子里
The entire project was spearheaded by Lionel.
整个计划是由李涅主导
Intercept links a suspect and interrogator's brain waves...
将嫌犯和审问者的脑波连结在一起…
exposing the interrogator to all the suspect's memories and thoughts.
让审问者进入 嫌犯的所有记忆和思想
You're saying someone could actually go into Lax's mind?
你是说可以进入莱克斯的思绪?
Where is this thing?
那东西在哪里?
LuthorCorp still owns all the equipment, but it was mothballed six months ago.
路德公♥司♥仍拥有所有器材 但半年前已被移位储存起来
Well, I can see why.
可想而知
How's this for fine print?
好繁琐的细文警语
The project worked several times, but then was abandoned...
此计划案进行过几次 但后来被舍弃…
...after three of the interrogators died during implementation.
因为有三名审问者死于作业流程之后
Autopsies revealed that their central nervous systems were completely fried.
验尸结果发现 他们的中♥央♥神经系统全毁
They're not like me.
他们和我不一样
I can do this.
我能办到
Clark, your body may be invincible, but who's to say your mind isn't vulnerable?
克拉克,你的身体或许坚不可攻 但谁晓得你的心智是否够坚强?
It's my fault Kara's missing.
卡拉失踪是我的错
But using technology built by Lionel Luthor?
可是使用由李涅路德 研发出的科技?
God only knows why he created that thing.
天晓得他为什么会制♥造♥出那玩意
Lana, there's no other choice. Clark, be careful, okay?
拉娜,现在别无选择 克拉克,小心点,好吗?
I watched three field officers die after their brains went into electro-neuro shock.
我看过三名警♥察♥在经历过 脑电波电击之后丧命
This machine is a death trap.
这是一部致命机器
I pay you a small fortune, doctor, so please, withhold your negative opinions.
我付你水了,医生 所以请你别说些负面的话
Ladies, would you please wait outside?
小姐们,请到外面等候好吗?
It Lex wakes up, he'll never know I was in there, right?
万一莱克斯醒来 他将不会知道我进入他思绪,是吧?
In the few successful cases, the terrorists had no memory of the process.
在少数几次成功案例中 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥都不记得程序经过
Now, the freshest memories will most likely be the first ones in.
先进入的几个情况将是 最近刚发生的几则记忆
The deeper you get, the greater the risk.
愈深探入,危险性也就愈高
It your brain waves show sign of duress, I'll pull you from the procedure.
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表