I'd like to show you this.
我要给你看这个
I understand that your men have been passing these around town.
我知道你的手下最近到处传发这张图
Now, why would the government be interested?
政♥府♥为什么会对这感兴趣?
Because you are.
因为你感兴趣
CHLOE: Nice work, hotshot.
不错嘛,大摄影师
Although saving the polar bears has taken on a new meaning.
不过〝拯救北极熊〞 现在又有新的定义
I've seen enough Speedos and hairy shoulders to last a lifetime.
是啊,我已经看够三角泳裤 和毛茸茸的背了
Have I mentioned I'm really glad you're back?
我真的很开心你平安归来
I'm not just back...
我不仅只是归来…
...but bearing gifts. Ugh.
我还带回礼物
One of the Miss Sweet Corn contestants was just iced like a popsicle.
甜玉米小姐参赛者之一 刚刚被人结冻成水
Thanks, Jimmy, but I can't exactly run out to SmaIlville for frozen sweet corn.
谢了,吉米,我没时间 专程为了冷冻玉米跑去小镇
I've got stories I've gotta file.
我有其他新闻要报导 有档案要处理
What's gotten into you?
你怎么搞的?
Chloe, someone set this girl's dial to deep freeze.
克洛,有人急冻了这个女孩
This has “meteor freak” written all over it.
这明明和那场流星雨脱不了关系
It's exactly the kind of story that your new editor ordered.
那正是你新任主编要的故事
Yeah, I'm just not sure a Judas Priest reunion...
我不确定到《麦迪逊花♥园♥广场》看…
...at Madison Square Garden counts toward per diem, L.
《犹大祭司乐团》是属于公费,阿蓝
[WHISPERS] L?
阿蓝?
Okay, okay, Lane, don't take it out on my eardrum.
好啦…蓝恩 别对我大声小叫…
Just e-mail me your story...
把你的报导传来给我 等你回来我们再来讨论卢安达
Frosted beauty queen. Not bad, Sullivan.
〝水霜选美皇后〞 不错嘛,苏利文
It's not l knew it I lit a tire under you...
那不是… 我就知道推你一把…
you'd stop boring me with city council and bring me something headline worthy.
你就不会写市府的无聊新闻 开始写些头条新闻文章
Mr. Gabriel, Jimmy Olsen.
加毕尔先生,我是吉米欧森
Right. Panda boy. Good.
是的,你写熊猫男孩,很好
Polar bear, actually.
是北极熊
Listen, Chioster, hustle down to SmalIville, take panda boy with you.
听着,克洛充,赶紧去小镇 带熊猫男孩去
Get the scoop on our ice princess before any of the other papers...
抢先在别的报纸之前 去挖水冻公主的新闻
and you might just get to follow in your cousin's footsteps.
你或许就可以跟上你表姊的脚步
How much trauma do you think a stapler...
你想用订书机可以把头 敲伤到什么程度?
to the back of a head would cause? Show him what you got, Chloster.
拿出本事秀给他看,克洛充
You're busting your butt on substance...
你这样努力追求品质…
while Lois is in New York, grabbing all the glory.
露意丝却在纽约享尽功劳
Are you really gonna let your cousin beat you out of the basement?
你打算让你的表姊比你先出头?
CLARK: Remind me to thank my mom.
提醒我得感谢我妈
Before Kara, I had no idea what she and my dad went through.
卡拉出现之前,我从没想过 我爸妈当初养育我有多辛苦
LANA: You turned out well.
你还算不错啦
Clark, don't you think you're being a little hard on Kara?
克拉克,你不觉得你对卡拉太严了吗?
Lana, I'm trying to help her. Kara didn't grow up here.
拉娜,我是想帮她 卡拉对这里根本不了解
She has no idea what could happen it someone saw her use her abilities.
她根本不晓得万一有人利用她的能力 将会变成什么样子
Right now, she's about a fireball away from lighting up the whole town.
她现在有可能随时都会炸掉整座城
This is how you've had to live your whole life, isn't it?
那便是你的成长写照,不是吗?
Hiding. No, adjusting.
隐藏自我 不,调适自我
And, sooner or later, Kara's gotta figure out how to do the same thing.
卡拉迟早要学会如何做同样的调适
Clark, your parents trusted you enough to live your life...
克拉克,你的父母对你够信赖 让你过自己的生活…
...and find that balance on your own.
让你自己找到生活的平衡点
Don't you think Kara deserves the same chance?
你不认为卡拉也应该有同等机会?
You don't have to be too hard on yourself.
你不必对自己如此严苛
Something tells me you are never going to understand...
我觉得你永远无法理解…
...the heart of a teenage girl...
一个少女的心情…
whether she's from Krypton or Kansas.
不管她来自克普顿星球或堪萨斯
Of all the conversations I imagined having with you about my powers...
我曾经盘算过如何告诉你我的能力…
...this was not one of them.
但从没想过会是这样
I can't believe I ever worried that you wouldn't understand.
我从前居然担心你会无法理解
Looks like you don't know me as well as you thought you did.
看来你对我的了解 并不如你所想像的
Five, six, seven, eight.
五、六、七、八
Okay, girls, take a five-minute break and we'll pick it up from the top.
好了,各位,休息五分钟 待会再重头开始
How can I help you, sheriff?
有什么事吗,警官?
I need to speak with you about the girl we found in the alley.
我得和你谈谈我们在巷子里发现的 一个女孩
Urn--All I know is she and two other girls entered at the last rninute.
我只知道她和另外两个女孩 临时加入比赛
I really don't have any more information about her.
我对她其他一无所知
Are you sure no one saw you? What you did to Carly?
你确定没人看到你? 你对卡莉怎么了?
She wanted out. What else was I supposed to do, huh?
她想退出 你要我怎么做?
Maybe we should just hit the capsule and go home.
我们也许应该敲击时空胶囊 然后走掉
Don't be an idiot.
你少傻了
We need this pageant. It's the perfect distraction.
我们需要这场比赛 这是最完美的调虎离山之计
Just stick to the plan.
继续照原定计划进行
Do your thing.
做你该做的事
Hey, Chloe, where are you? I thought you were gonna meet me.
嘿,克洛,你在哪? 你不是要来和我碰面
I've got a major lead on our ice queen.
我发现水冻皇后的关键证据了
Lana.
拉娜
I got your message.
我收到你的留言
I guess it would have been a little awkward for you to come to the mansion.
我想如果要你过来庄园或许有点奇怪
Don't sit down.
别坐下
You won't be staying long.
你不会待这里太久
I understand.
我明白
This isn't a conversation I've been looking forward to having.
我并不是很期待这场对话
I guess I just wasn't ready.
我想我还没准备好
You promised you'd take care of everything...
你答应过你会处理一切…
that I could come back to SmalIville.
你答应让我顺利回到小镇
Well, with a little persuasion...
在稍作劝告之后…
the DA has agreed to not press charges.
检察官已同意不提出任何告诉
The evidence has been destroyed and the felon my father bribed...
证物已经销毁 我父亲收买♥♥的那个人…
to confess to the crime died in prison of natural causes.
自首承认犯罪 已在监狱里寿终正寝
You...
你
you're a tree woman.
你现在是自♥由♥之身了
I don't suppose I can ask you...
我想我应该没资格要求你…
to somehow see that every horrible thing I did...
视我所做过的每件坏事…
was because I truly do love you.
都是因为爱你而那么做
No, you can't ask that.
不,你无权那样要求我
Of course.
当然
My lawyer is drawing up a settlement agreement.
我的律师草拟了一份同意书
I don't want your money.
我不要你的钱
Should I assume that excludes the 10 million...
那是否代表不包括…
you skillfully siphoned out from under me?
你从我这里偷偷弄走的一千万?
I was trying to escape.
我当初试图逃跑
I'm not admonishing you, I'm applauding you.
我不是责怪你 我是佩服你
It's not every day someone is clever enough to manage a coup like that.
不是很多人都够聪明 能干下那样的案子
Although, I'm not sure Clark would see it that way.
只是我不确定克拉克会那么想
I understand he has a cousin visiting.
听说他有个堂姊来找他
From Minnesota.
从明尼苏达州来的
I look forward to meeting her.
我很期待和她见面
[SIRENS WAILING]
(小镇医学中心 救护车专用)
Hey, thank you so much for calling us. No problem.
多谢你打电♥话♥给我们 没问题
I saw the door you ripped ott. Was anyone there?
我看到车门被扯掉了 当时有人在场吗?
You mean did I screw up like you keep expecting me to?
你是问我有没有继续 如你所想的把事情搞砸?
I'm sorry it I was a little busy trying to save Jimmy's life.
很抱歉我当时正忙着解救吉米性命
I thought you'd be proud of me.
我以为你会以我为荣
Kara, I-I'm
卡拉,我…
gonna have to weigh in on her side on this one.
这一次我站她那边
The doctor said that Jimmy's suffering from hypothermia but he'll be fine.
医生说吉米有低体温症 但他不会有事
I know. I just wanna make sure the sun is shining when he is.
我知道,我只想确定他一切都好
Meet the weather girls. I did a little bit of digging...
我调查这几个搞鬼女孩的背景…
...and it looks like they've been BFFs since before kindergarten.
她们打从幼雅园之前 便是好朋友
They were all caught in some freak storm during the last meteor shower.
上次陨石风暴时 她们全都受到影响
Is it possible that they all have powers?
有没有可能她们全都有特殊能力?
It would explain why they're so close.
所以她们才会那么好
But I don't get it.
但我不明白…
Why turn on each other over? A tiara?
她们为什么彼此互相残杀,为了…? 一座后冠?
I don't think they're competing for the crown.
我不认为她们是为了头衔而厮杀
Our meteorological misfits have traversed the entire Midwest.
这几个陨石受害者已行遍中西部各地
CLARK: Mud-wrestling championship?
泥沼摔跤冠军?
Ring girls at a casino prize tight?
赌场拳击赛的举牌小姐?
CHLOE: And my personal tavorite, Oktobertest MAdchens.
我最喜欢这个… 《十月啤酒节》的酒娘
That's the girl that was put on ice.
就是被水冻的女孩
And every time, there's a major heist in the city.
每次该地都会发生重大抢劫事件
They're thieves? It's twistedly brilliant.
她们是盗贼? 手段高明过人
I mean, who would ever suspect vapid eye candy as white-trash cat burglars?
有谁会怀疑春眼美女居然会是 四处行骗的窃贼?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表