我以为所有血清都毁掉了
Yeah. All but a single dose, which I salvaged for myself...
没错,全都销毁了 只剩一罐是我为自己留下来的…
if I should ever need it.
以便不时之需
But you gave it to me.
但你却把它给了我
You sound surprised.
你好像很意外
You're my son, you think I'd stand there and watch you die?
你是我的儿子 你想我会眼睁睁看着你死掉吗?
Honestly, Dad...
老实说,爸…
...I don't know.
我不知道
Today, I realized when....
今天我突然意识到…
There is something I was afraid that I would never have the chance to tell you.
有件事我怕我永远 都没有机会告诉你
Yeah?
喔?
And what's that?
什么事?
I love you, Lex.
我爱你,莱克斯
My son.
我的儿子
(塔龙)
CLARK: Here you go.
拿去吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Lois didn't, uh, see me, you know, dead, did she?
露意丝没看到我…死掉吧?
She had to shoot back to the Planet to write a story about what happened in Detroit.
她赶着回去《星球日报》 写在底特律发生的新闻
Yeah. Lax will kill that story in a heartbeat.
是啊,莱克斯一定会 很快拿掉那则报导
Speaking of heartbeats...
说到这个…
you didn't have one for over 18 hours.
你有十八小时没心跳
I was hoping we could skip the lecture, go to the welcome-back dinner. I'm starving.
我原以为能跳过说教 直接去吃接风饭,我好饿
That's 15 hours longer than the last time, Chloe.
那比上次多出十五小时,克洛
I've been sitting here, literally, trying to think about what to say at your funeral.
我在等候时已经在心里盘算 在你的葬礼上要说些什么
Well, let's both be glad that I'm alive.
咱们应该高兴我还活着…
Because I know how much you hate giving speeches.
因为我知道你很讨厌公开♥发♥言
Chloe, I appreciate what you did for me. It goes beyond friendship.
克洛,我很感激你为我做的一切 普通朋友不会这么做的
Never do it again.
再也别那么做
Clark, I have the power to save people's lives.
克拉克,我有能力救人一命
Now, obviously, I am the last person who thought she would drag Lex back...
当然,我没想到自己居然会 将莱克斯…
from the clutches of death...
从死亡边缘救回
...but it was my decision to make.
但那是我自己做的决定
Of course it was.
当然是啦
But, you know, you're not wrong.
你知道,你说得没错…
I mean, as great as this power is, it does come with a lot of consequences.
这份能力是很强大没错 但它还是得付出许多代价
And I think that one of the responsibilities for both of us...
我认为我们俩最重要的 任务之一就是…
is staying alive.
好好活着
Maybe I am pushing my luck with this whole death thing.
或许我面对整个死亡的心态 有些太过冒险…
I mean, it is death after all.
毕竟那是死亡
Does that mean you're never gonna use your abilities again?
那是否代表你再也 不会用你的能力?
It means I'm more confused now than ever.
那代表我现在比之前更加困惑
Out of the entire catalog of meteor abilities...
在所有陨石赋予的能力中…
why was I the one chosen to be in charge of such an amazing gift?
我为什么会被赋予如此惊人的能力?
It's like a reflex. I see you and start defending myself.
每次我看到你我都会想要为自己反骏 好像反射反应一样
Well, that's what guilt does to a person.
罪恶成通常会让人有那种反应
Now, what were you doing in Detroit with Kara?
你和卡拉跑去底特律做什么?
I was trying to help her.
我是想要帮她
And she ended up kidnapped.
结果她却被绑♥架♥
You knew she had amnesia.
你知道她有失忆症
Sure, once she told me.
是的,她曾经告诉过我
That's when I volunteered my help.
所以我才会主动帮忙
Did it ever occur to you to pick up a phone and call me?
你有没有想过你可以打电♥话♥给我?
I did call. Twice.
我打了两次
Lana hung up on me before I could get a word out.
我都还没说话 拉娜就挂我电♥话♥了
Do you even know when you're lying anymore?
你可曾注意过 自己什么时候在撒谎?
I've stopped pretending to care whether or not you believe me...
我早就不在乎你是否相信我…
so why don't you?
你何不也这么做?
Because I do care, Lex.
因为我真的在乎,莱克斯…
And there's a side of you that knows what's right.
有一面的你很清楚什么是对的
Now, what would I do without Clark Kent, voice of reason?
喔,若没有理性之声,克拉克肯特 我该怎么办?
That voice isn't me, Lex, it's you.
并不是我的声音,莱克斯 那是你
There's still good inside you. Let that voice lead you back to it.
你仍有好的一面 让那份声音引你重回光明面
I didn't know it would only take a brush with death to see your softer side.
没想到原来只要到鬼门关走一遭 便能看到你成性的一面
Trust me, Lex, there's nothing that's lost that can't be found again.
相信我,莱克斯 失去的东西还是可以找得回来
(塔龙)
(手♥机♥音乐:再说一次)
Anything good?
有什么歌♥好听?
Supposedly, this is one of my favorite songs...
这首应该是我最喜欢的歌♥曲之一…
...and I don't even remember how it goes.
但我甚至不记得它是怎么唱的
Lex, I saw what happened.
莱克斯,我看到事情发生的经过
You were bleeding.
你当时在流血
I told you, I know some talented doctors.
我说过,我的医生很厉害
Obviously, you do.
很显然是如此
So I guess I used to work here.
我想我从前是在这里工作过
I wonder it they'll give me my job back.
不晓得他们是否会愿意请我回来
Well, I think the owner will understand.
我想店主能理解的
Thank you for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
I mean, home isn't feeling veryFamiliar?
家的感觉不是很… 熟悉?
Yeah.
是的
I mean, Clark seems like a really nice guy and everything...
克拉克看起来像是个很好的人…
...but I can't help but feeling he's hiding something from me.
但我总觉得他好像有事瞒着我
As his former best friend, I know the feeling all too well.
身为他的前任好友 我非常了解那种感觉
See, Clark didn't even mention that you guys were friends.
看吧,克拉克从来没提过 你们曾经是好朋友
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I grew up.
我长大了
Kara...
卡拉…
I'm not interested in keeping secrets.
我这人不喜欢藏秘密
This treatment will help get your memories back.
这个疗程能帮助你恢复记忆
And with it, we'll get the truth.
我们将能够获得真♥相♥
Once and for all.
一劳永逸
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表