we have finally got a senator who's gonna put Kansas on the map.
我们终于有了一位 能为堪萨斯出头的参议员
What is it, son?
怎么了,儿子?
There's another woman about to make her mark.
有另一个女人也要出名了
It's Lana.
是拉娜
There was an accident. She has my abilities.
发生一件意外 她拥有了我的能力
I need to switch her back, Lionel.
我必须把能力换回来,李涅
It's a long shot. I thought it someone had technology that could reverse the effects...
我知道这很难,但我想如果有人 拥有能逆转结果的科技
you could get it.
你就能拿到
Clark.
克拉克
Do you realize the potential danger...
你明白我们现在所牵涉到的…
we're involved with here?
潜在危险吗?
She is not-May
她不是…
not be the person you think she is.
或许不是你所想的那个人
It will take time to get over what Lex did to her.
她需要一些时间 释坏莱克斯曾对她做过的事
No, no, that's not it.
不,不是那样的
Listen, Clark.
听着,克拉克
Those weeks that I was, uh, missing after the, uh, dam broke...
在水坝破裂后 我失踪的那几个礼拜
when I was being held captive.
当我受到监禁时
Lana was behind all that.
拉娜正是幕后黑手
Lana is incapable of doing something like that.
拉娜无法做出那样的事
You sure?
你确定?
Have you ever allowed yourself to take a really honest look at Lana?
你曾让自己仔细端详拉娜吗?
Have you?
有吗?
It you're saying this because you think I'm wasting my time with Lana...
如果你这么说是因为你认为 我跟拉娜在一起是在浪费时间
...instead of pursuing some master plan that Jor-El set out for me...
却不去追求乔艾尔 为我安排的伟大计划
that's my decision to make.
那终究是我的决定
Yeah.
是啊
Samson trusted Delilah with the secret of his strength.
参孙信任达利拉 不会泄漏他是大力士的秘密
But his trust didn't prevent Delilah from betraying him.
但他的信任 却没能制止达利拉背叛他
Lana?
拉娜?
Lana.
拉娜
I wouldn't trust her either.
我也不会相信她
LexYou can skip...
莱克斯 你可以略过…
...the you're-not-welcome-here prologue.
〝你在这里不受欢迎〞的开场白
Someone left my vault door on the rug.
有人把我的保险箱门留在捣⒑上
Now, Lana was seen walking out of the mansion.
有人看见拉娜离开别♥墅♥
You wanna tell me what the hell is going on?
你想告诉我到底是怎么回事吗?
I wish I knew.
真希望我知道
Knew why she'd steal from me or how she seems to possess superhuman strength?
知道她为何会偷取你的东西 还是知道她似乎拥有超人力量?
She's obviously been infected. As to why she was breaking into your mansion...
她显然是被感染了 而她侵入你家…
you can answer that question better than I could.
你应该比我更清楚答案
You really don't know what Lana's after, do you?
你当真不知道拉娜想干嘛?
She's got a lot of reasons not to trust you.
她有很多理由不相信你
Funny. I was under the impression she'd moved on.
真好笑,我以为她已经释坏了
Looks like it's harder to cut that cord than she thought.
看来要斩断那情丝 并没她想的那么容易
Revenge is like an addiction.
复仇会令人上瘾
I'm sure you would see it that way. But I think I know Lana better than you do.
我相信你会那么想 但我认为我比你了解拉娜
Is that why you were digging through her things?
那就是为何你要翻她东西?
Let me guess.
我来猜猜
You're the last to know about her isis Foundation.
你是最后一个知道 她建立爱瑞斯基金会的人
Stings, doesn't it?
很难受,是吧?
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么?
On the surface, it's a clinic to help the inflicted.
表面上它是个帮助病人的诊所
What she's really doing, I don't know.
至于她到底在做什么 我倒不知道
I wouldn't expect you to understand that some of us just wanna help people.
我不期望你能明白 有些人只是想帮助他人
It she's so aboveboard, why didn't she tell you about it?
如果她真是如此光明正大 她为何没跟你说?
You can say what you want, Clark, but I could see it in your eyes.
随你想怎么说,克拉克 但我从你眼中就看得出来
You don't trust her either.
你也不相信她
What?
干嘛?
I can't believe you've never had Famous Franks before.
我不敢相信你从没吃过 〝大名鼎鼎法兰克香肠〞
I can't believe anyone's had Famous Franks.
我不敢相信有任何人吃过 〝大名鼎鼎法兰克香肠〞
That thing could survive a nuclear holocaust.
那玩意充经得起核子大破坏耶
Urn.... Maybe next tirne, Lane.
或许下次吧,蓝恩
[LOIS SCOFFS]
(城市边绿的年轻人 大都会的街头帮派)
It's just like this Frank.
就像这个法兰克
You don't respond to my articles because you are not down with people.
你不回应我的文章 因为你根本不了解人问疾苦
Careful with the attitude, Lane. I'm still your boss.
当心你的态度,蓝恩 我还是你老板
Oh, I'm just quoting. From several reputable sources, actually.
我只是在引述 还是来自几个可靠来源呢
Was there a Joan Jett audition no one told me about?
你是去参加琼杰特的试听会吗?
Ms. Lang, you'll have to speak with my assistant about an appointment.
蓝小姐 你必须和我的助理约时间
Or I can go to the assistant to the editor of The Herald.
或者我可以直接去找 《先驱报》的编辑助理
I came straight to the top. Do you want a story or not, Mr. Gabriel?
我直接来找上级 你想要故事吗?加毕尔先生
I'm listening.
请说
Proof that the born-again Lex Luthor isn't as changed as he claims.
这能证明重生的莱克斯路德 并不像他说的有所改变
It's a classified project. Something called Scion.
那是个机密计划 被称为赛昂
And he just handed over his hard drive to you?
他就这样把硬碟交给你?
It doesn't matter where it came from.
它怎么来的并不重要
The world needs to know what kind of person Lex really is.
世界必须知道莱克斯 到底是什么样的人
I'm not gonna settle your personal vendetta in the pages of The Daily Planet.
我不会把你的个人恩怨 放上《星球日报》的
It's news, and you know it. We can't run a story from stolen sources.
那是一则新闻,而你很清楚 我们不能从偷来的来源报导故事
Verify the facts anyway you want. You are printing that story.
你尽管去查证事实 那报导你印定了
Somebody better switch to decat.
你最好别碰咖♥啡♥因♥
Then I'll take care of Lex myself.
那我就亲自对付莱克斯
Hey.
嘿
Hey, word of advice there, Smaliville.
小镇居民们,给你们一个建议
Don't forget flowers on Valentine's Day.
情人节别忘了送花
Lana did this to you?
这是拉娜做的?
Yeah, no offense, but your girlfriend has issues.
是啊,我无意冒犯 但你女友实在有问题
Not to mention an Amazonian left hook.
更别说她的超强左勾拳了
She must be juiced with meteor rock.
她一定被陨石搞昏头了
Can you remind me why I decided to move to the mutant capital of the world?
你是否能提醒我 我为何要搬到世界突变之都?
Can we just put a moratorium on that word, please?
我们先别用那个词吧
Sorry, Miss P.C. Barometer.
抱歉,咬文嚼字小姐
I'm just hoping that Lana is only temporarily...
我只希望拉娜是暂时…
...a member of the socially challenged. She did this all over a story?
成为有交际困难的人 她这么做全是为了一篇报导?
On Lex. I mean, I've heard of vengeful, but the look in Lana's eyes...
关于莱克斯,我碰过复仇心重的人 但拉娜的眼神…
...made Medea look like Mother Hubbard. Lex said that Lana broke into his safe.
足以让美狄亚变成哈伯德婆婆 莱克斯说拉娜破开他的保险箱
He didn't exactly let me in on what she found.
他没让我知道她找到了什么
It was some project named Scion.
是名叫赛昂的计划
As soon as I'm bondo'd back, I'm gonna find out what it is.
等我一康复,我就要去查个清楚
Do you know which way she was headed?
你知道她去哪里了吗?
Sorry, my face was polishing the hardwood floors.
抱歉,当时我的脸正在擦地板
NURSE: Miss Lane, the doctor will see you now.
蓝恩小姐,医生可以见你了
Yeah, see you.
好,再见
Lana would never hurt Lois intentionally.
拉娜绝不会刻意伤害露意丝
As long as she has these powers, she's growing more aggressive.
只要她拥有这些能力 她的攻击性就会越来越强
We have to find her.
我们必须找到她
Right. Here is what we do.
好,我们要这么做
Let me guess. Vera Wang?
我来猜猜,是王薇薇?
Maybe Dolce?
还是杜嘉班纳?
This is me, laughing hysterically.
这是我狂笑的样子
Is the Jell-O really that bad?
果冻真有那么糟吗?
Mm. Gut-wrenching laughter.
极度痛苦的笑声
Daisies make me sneeze, but thanks.
雏菊会让我打喷嚏 但还是谢了
Lois, what are you doing?
露意丝,你在干嘛?
Escaping.
逃跑
It you even try to nark on me, I may have to take you hostage.
如果你试着想告我的密 我可能得拿你当人♥质♥
Wow. It you're working the fantasy angle
哇,如果你是想来点刺♥激♥的
Shut up.
闭嘴
You know what? You may not print Lana's exposé on Lex's Scion Project...
你知道吗?你或许不想出版拉娜 对莱克斯之赛昂计划的揭密故事
but she wouldn't have come to us it there wasn't truth to it.
但如果故事不是真的 她也不会来了
And when I land the story, you'll thank me.
当我写出报导时,你会感谢我的
No, I told you. Don't clash horns with the Luthors.
不,我告诉过你 别和路德家起正面冲突
Then I guess the claws will have to do.
那我就从旁边来
No, I'm serious.
我是说真的
I don't wanna lose my ace reporter.
我不想失去我的王牌记者
Oh, I know what's going on here.
我知道这是怎么回事了
You do?
是吗?
Look, I don't deny the little sexual tension that's built up between us.
听着,我不否认我们之间有点暧昧
But honestly, what office romance ever works out?
但老实说 办公室恋情何时有成功过?
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表