I just want her to be happy.
我只想要她快乐
Thanks.
谢了
Clumsy but cute.
笨拙但可爱
JIM MY: Hey, Miss Lane.
嘿,蓝恩小姐
Looking for a photographer to shoot tomorrow's column one?
在找拍摄明天第一栏的 一流摄影师吗?
Put your camera back in your pants, Olsen. I need you to make another delivery ASAP.
把你的摄影机收起来,欧森 我需要你尽快去送另一项东西
Name's Lois, Lois Lane.
我叫露意丝,露意丝蓝恩
Clark Kent.
克拉克肯特
So, Kent, do you always bowl women over the first time you meet them?
所以,肯特,你总是在第一次 过见女性时就把她们撞倒吗?
Don't be hard on him. He found out that his old flame...
别对他太严厉 他刚发现他的旧情人
? . is doing Last Tango in Paris with a philanthropist.
和一个总善家在演《巴黎的最后探戈》
It's not as bad as you think. No need to put on an act.
没那么坏 不需要装腔作势
I know all about unrequited love.
我知道一切关于没有回报的爱情
I have had more heroes exit stage left than a Greek tragedy.
我有过比希腊悲剧更多的退场男主角
But you know what I find helps? Talking about it.
但你知道我发现怎样会有帮助吗? 说出来
I'm gonna be at O'Malley's after work. Find me and I'll buy you a cold one.
我下班后会去欧玛莉 来找我,我会请你一杯冷饮
MAN: Lois Lane?
露意丝蓝恩?
That's what it says on my Pulitzer.
我的普立兹奖上是这么写的
You're in possession of property belonging to the U.S. government.
你拥有属于美国政♥府♥的东西
Come with us.
跟我们走
LOIS: Hey! -What are you doing?
超! 你在做什么?
LOIS: Hello? -This is government business...
喂? 这是政♥府♥事务
and doesn't concern you.
而且跟你无关
Back ott.
退开
LOIS: Whoa, take it easy, G-man.
哇啊,放轻松,小子
What happened? Not sure.
发生什么事? 不确定
It the head of the DDS makes a house call, it's serious.
如果DDS的首长来访 情况就很严重了
DDS?
DDS?
C-SPAN much? The Department of Domestic Security.
没看有线卫星公共事务电视台吗? 国♥家♥安♥全♥部
That was Linda Danvers. She was appointed.
那是琳达丹佛丝 她上个月才刚被任命
Who would appoint her? JIMMY: The only person who can.
谁会任命她? 唯一可以的人
The president of the United States.
美国总统
CLARK: I still can't believe that Lex Luthor was elected president.
我还是不相信莱克斯路德被选为总统
JIMMY: Hey, he played the tear card, got the most votes.
嘿,他打出恐惧牌,得到大多数选票
End of civic class.
公民课结束
Since he rounded up the meteor freaks, he's been a hero.
自从他围捕了陨石怪之后 他就是个英雄
CLARK: Meteor freaks? There was still a meteor shower?
陨石怪?还是有流星雨吗?
Uh, yeah, made headlines coast-to-coast. Luthor saved the day.
对,从大西洋岸到太平洋岸的大头条 路德拯救全世界
Does Lois' arrest have anything to do with Lex?
逮捕露意丝和莱克斯有关吗?
You're on a first-name basis with the president?
你直接叫总统的名字?
He can be dangerous. Lois is a friend. I don't wanna see her hurt.
我只知道他可能很危险 露意丝是朋友,我不想看到她受伤
Aren't you sipping the poison a little quick, Romeo? You just met.
你的毒药不会喝得太快了吗,罗密欧? 你们才刚见面
There must be a way we can help her.
我们一定有办法可以帮她
I'm just trying to keep my own butt out of an orange jumpsuit.
我只是试着让自己远离橘色跳伞装
Tell me where they took her.
告诉我他们把她带去哪里
She dropped this mess in my lap...
她把这个麻烦丢给我
and I gotta clean house before Big Brother comes knocking.
我得在老大来敲门前清理掉
Hey, give me that back.
嘿,把那个还给我
What do you think that you're doing?
你以为你在做什么?
What does this mean?
这是什么意思?
I'm just a messenger.
我只是个信差
Lois doesn't like courier services, so I make her deliveries.
露意丝不喜欢信差服务 所以我替她送信件
Where were you taking it?
你都送去哪里?
Oh, I guess you didn't get the memo that said, Why should I tell you?
噢,我猜你没拿到便条纸 上面写着〝我♥干♥嘛告诉你?〞
Oh, that's a good answer.
噢,那是个好答案
It's the Ace of Clubs.
是梅花A
Look for the suit at the end of the bar.
寻找酒吧底的房♥间 我就知道这么多
Your messenger days are over.
你的信差日子结束了
Sheriff Adams?
亚当斯警长?
Long time since anyone's called me by that handle.
很久没有人叫我这个头衔了
Do I know you? I grew up in Smaliville.
我认识你吗? 我在小镇长大的
I kicked that town's dust ott my boots a long time ago.
我很久以前就忘了那个镇的事情
What's your business here?
你来这里做什么?
I'm making a delivery.
我来送邮件
Why the hell is this open?
为什么这是打开的?
I wanna know what's going on...
我想知道怎么回事
or Lois Lane won't be the only one in trouble with the government.
或者露意丝蓝恩 不是唯一和政♥府♥有纠纷的人
You're out of your league here, slim.
你不配问,瘦子
I am the government.
我就是政♥府♥
Now, get back to Smaliville before I lose my ladylike charm...
现在回去小镇 不然我就会失去淑女的风度
...and arrest your hide.
并且逮捕你
You mean, like you did to Lois Lane?
你是说,像你对露意丝蓝恩做的事吗?
Lane was arrested?
蓝恩被逮捕了?
Don't act so surprised. The DDS picked her up this morning.
别表现得这么惊讶 DDS今天早上把她接走了
The DDS said that Lois was in possession...
DDS说露意丝拥有…
of something that belonged to the government.
属于政♥府♥的某样东西
Whatever it was came from you, didn't it?
不管是什么都是来自你,不是吗?
You're her informant.
你是她的线人
If anyone hears about this...
如果任何人知道这件事
...I will hunt you down like a henhouse fox, do you hear me?
我会像鸡含狐狸一样猎捕你 你听见我说的话没?
I only wanna help. Tell me where she is.
我只想帮忙,告诉我她在哪里
It the department picked her up, no one can help her now, not even me.
如果国安部接走她 现在没有人能帮她,甚至我也不行
Just let me try.
只要让我试一试
Don't bother. Just give it up.
别费事了,直接放弃吧
I don't give up.
我不放弃
Tell me where I can find Lois Lane.
告诉我可以在哪里找到露意丝蓝恩
Bring her inside and lock her up. Don't let anyone talk to her until I return.
把她带进去锁起来 我回来前别让任何人跟她说话
MAN: Yes, ma'am.
是的,女士
Don't touch me.
别碰我
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
You okay?
你没事吗?
Yeah.
是
Talk about sweeping a girl ott her feet.
说到把一个女性抱起来带走
Pretty handy having a meteor freak on my side.
有个陨石怪在我身边相当方便
I'm not a meteor freak.
我不是陨石怪
Right. It may be a mess...
好,这里可能很混乱
but Olsen's loft is the last place Luthor's storm troopers would come looking.
但欧森的阁楼是突击队员 最后会找的地方
Mind telling me why you're public enemy number one?
介意告诉我 你为何是政♥府♥第一号♥敌人吗?
I'm not. I happen to have a highly classified document...
我不是,我刚好有一份高度机密文件
...that proves Luthor is putting the country in jeopardy. Look at this.
能够证明路德让国家处于危险之中 看看这个
LEX[ON VIDEO[: Satellite images have revealed...
〝卫星影像显示 我们的敌人部署了核子飞弹
...within striking distance of our country.
就在我们国家的射程内
My fellow Americans...
我的美国同胞们
...a threat in our own backyard will not be tolerated.
我们不能容忍♥ 自己的后院里有威胁
This hostile action leaves us no option but to answer with force.
这个不友善的行动让我们别无选择 只能以武力回应〞
LOIS: One little problem.
一个小问题
The threat is as phony as my uncle's hairpiece.
这个威胁就像我叔叔的假发是骗人的
The missiles don't exist.
飞弹并不存在
It's no surprise that Lex would lie.
莱克斯会说谎并不令人惊讶
But why would he create a national crisis that wasn't there?
但是为什么他要创造一个不存在的 国家危机呢?
While the DDS was chauffeuring me to my inquisition...
DDS送我去审讯时
...I overheard an agent saying they were taking the eagle to the mountaintop.
我偷听到一个特务说 他们带老鹰去山顶
It sounds like some kind of code.
听起来好像某种暗号♥
It means they're moving Luther to the NORAD bunker.
这表示他们要把路德移到 北美空防司令部地下碉堡
They would only do that for one reason: nuclear war.
他们会那么做只为了一个理由 核子战争
And since the threat is take...
既然威胁是假的
it means he wants to give the enemy a sucker punch with a preemptive strike.
这表示他想让敌人误以为 有先发制人的攻击
I need to post the truth on the Planet's front page before Luthor presses the button.
我需要在路德按下按钮前 把真♥相♥刊在《星球日报》头版
But if Lex goes through with this strike, each side will destroy the other.
但如果莱克斯完成这次攻击 他应该知道两边都会消灭另一边
Well, that's what I don't understand. Luthor's not suicidal.
嗯,那就是我不懂的地方 路德不会想自杀
Why would he wanna hit Earth's delete key?
他为什么想按下地球的删除键呢?
Because of him.
因为他
Milton Fine, the chief of staff?
参谋总长米尔顿范恩?
He's powerful but we're not talking nuclear-bomb powerful.
他很强大 但我们说的不是核子弹的那种强大
Somehow, he managed to get here.
不知怎么的他到了这里
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
He's behind it all, Lois.
他是幕后主使人,露意丝
Milton Fine doesn't care what happens to this planet...
米尔顿范恩不在乎这个星球发生什么事
...because he's not human.
因为他不是人类
He's a machine.
他是机器
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表