We found it in the barn after Clark was taken.
克拉克被带走后 我们在谷仓发现了它
As tar as we know, everyone that knows about Clark's weakness is in this room.
就我们所知,知道克拉克弱点的人 都在这房♥间里
It wasn't Chloe and it wasn't me.
我和克洛都没告诉别人
What about Kara? I told you and Clark she'd been spending time with Lex...
卡拉呢,我告诉过你们和克拉克 她和莱克斯来往
now she's moved in with him.
现在她和他住在一起了
But her memoryMight be coming back, little by little.
但她的记忆… 也许在一点一点回复
Wouldn't take much. Just a few simple words.
需要的并不多 只需用几个简单的字
Enough for Lex to work out Clark's secret.
就够莱克斯查出克拉克的秘密
Oh, I'd hate to think that my son is responsible for any of this.
我实在不愿去想 我儿子必须为此负责
This is Clark's worst tear.
这是克拉克最大的梦魇
Wait a minute. LX Dynamics.
等等,LX动力
LX Dynamics has military contracts developing combat technologies.
LX动力有发展战斗科技 的军事合约
I'll do some research, see it any of it involves electroshock or--
我去研究一下 看看这些合约是否牵涉电击或…
It he harms Clark, I will kill him.
如果他伤害克拉克,我会杀了他
I'll deal with him, Lana. He's my son.
我来应付他,拉娜 他是我儿子
I want Clark back safely as much as you do.
我和你们一样希望克拉克安全归来
Chloe, I dug around for some information on LX Dynamics.
克洛,我查了一些LX动力的资料
Lionel was right. Lex is having them build experimental Tasers for the military.
李涅是对的,莱克斯叫他们 为军方制♥造♥实验性电击枪
I've been wielding my own shovel. I think I may have found where Clark is being held.
我自己也做了一些调查 我可能找到了克拉克被囚禁的地方
About a year and a half ago, LuthorCorp bought an abandoned airstrip...
大约一年半前路德公♥司♥在城外
just outside the city.
买♥♥了一个废弃小机场
Now, they've rebuilt the hangar. Check out the construction manifest.
他们重建了飞机棚 看看它的建筑清单
“Concrete, reinforced Plexiglas and a ton of refined meteor rock”?
〝混凝土、强化塑胶玻璃 和一吨♥精炼陨石〞?
Lex built another 33.1 lab.
莱克斯建了另一个33点1实验室
Wrong Luthor.
不是那个路德
According to all of these records, this was all Lionel.
根据这些资料,一切都是李涅做的
Construction started around the same time Lionel found out Clark's secret.
工程开始时间正是 李涅发现克拉克秘密的时候
The Department of Water and Power said...
水电局说…
they turned the lights on for the first time two days ago.
他们两天前第一次把灯打开
Lionel's been planning this kidnapping for months.
李涅为了这次绑♥架♥计划了几个月
And it these specs are accurate, the place is built like Fort Knox.
如果这些资料正确 那个地方就像铜墙铁壁
We need Kara.
我们需要卡拉
Kara can't help it she doesn't have her powers.
卡拉如果失去了超能力也帮不上忙
Clark was on his way to the Fortress of Solitude to ask Jor-El for help.
克拉克要去孤寂堡垒找乔艾尔帮忙
Now, maybe we can polar-express Kara there ourselves.
也许我们可以自己把卡拉送去那里
The key, do you know how to use it? It we can get her out, I can get her there.
你知道怎么用钥匙吗? 我们能把她弄出来,我就能让她进去
She wanted to move in with Lex. It won't be easy getting her to leave.
她想和莱克斯住在一起 要她离开不容易
Lex probably quadrupled his security since she moved in.
自从她搬进去后 莱克斯大概将防卫强化了好几倍
We won't be able to get past the mailbox.
我们连信箱都过不了的
I'm thinking something a little more stealth.
我想到了更隐密的方法
When I was married to Lex...
当我和莱克斯结婚时
he showed me passageways he had built in case of another home invasion.
他给我看他为了防止再次被入侵 而建造的秘密通道
So use his secret way out to sneak in?
从逃亡通道溜进去?
It's good to see a friendly face from my childhood.
很高兴见到小时候的朋友
What brings you to Smaliville?
你怎么会来到小镇?
I'm rarely in Metropolis...
我很少在大都会
but I have some business there and I remembered you'd moved out here.
但我在那里办一些事 并记得你搬到了这里
Well, I'm glad you came by, Patricia.
我很高兴你来拜访,派翠西雅
I have to admit, I don't recall much from when we were kids.
我必须承认 我不太记得小时候的事了
After getting caught in that meteor shower...
自从遇到陨石雨后
the years leading up to it became something of a fog.
之前的日子就变成模糊的记忆
You were so young, Lex. It must have been traumatizing.
你当时很小,莱克斯 那一定带来很大的创伤
I survived.
我存活了下来
What about you?
你呢?
Where did you disappear to?
你去哪里了?
I spent most of my life studying abroad.
我大部分时间都在国外读书
When Dad died, I decided to stay in Europe.
父亲过世后,我决定待在欧洲
I always admired Dr. Swans's genius.
我总是很钦佩史皇博士的天才
I was sorry to hear about his death.
很遗憾听到他去世的消息
Thanks, Lex.
谢谢,莱克斯
I'm doing my best to carry on his legacy.
我尽全力传承他的丰功伟业
That's a beautiful locket you're wearing.
你戴的坠子真好看
Dad gave me this right before he passed away.
我父亲去世前给我的
I've worn it ever since.
后来我就一直戴着
Actually, I have a gift for you.
事实上,我有个礼物要给你
A child's painting?
小孩画的图?
It's your painting.
那是你的画
I was going through some of my father's things and I found it.
我在整理父亲遗物时发现了它
You gave it to me when we were kids.
小时候你把它送给我
Well, I guess I thought I could romance you with my ABC's.
我以为涂鸦可以打动你
It's an insignia...
那是我们父母…
from when our parents would get together with the Queens and the Teagues.
和昆恩及帝克家族聚会时用的标识
Really? I don't remember that.
真的?我不记得了
That V was the symbol for their astronomy club.
那个〝V〞代表了 他们的天文俱乐部
You must have seen it once and copied it.
你一定看过才照着画了下来
They called themselves Veritas.
他们自称为真理会
While we were ott playing...
当我们在玩耍时
they were discussing secret things behind closed doors.
他们关起门来讨论秘密
Do you know what they talked about?
你晓得他们讨论什么吗?
No idea.
不晓得
But considering your father's the last surviving member...
但既然你父亲是唯一存活的会员
he can probably explain it all to you.
他大概可以解释给你听
You should tell him I say hello.
帮我向他问好
Where did you find this?
你在哪里找到这个的?
Patricia Swans visited me today.
派翠西雅史皇今天来找我
Apparently I made it while I was still learning my way around a paintbrush.
显然是我还在学用画笔的时候画的
Well, it you're looking for some validation of your artistic talent as a child...
现在要证明你小时候就有艺术天分
it's late, isn't it?
有点太晚了吧?
Patricia told me it's the symbol for Veritas...
派翠西雅告诉我这是真理会的象征
but she's not sharing the whole story.
但她没把全部的故事说出来
It's the misguided musings of a few youthful idealists...
这是几个有钱的年轻理想主义者
with money and time on their hands.
闲着没事时的浪漫幻想
We took ourselves much too seriously, I'm embarrassed to say.
说来不好意思,我们认真过头了
What secret was so important that you and your friends built a group around it?
什么秘密这么重要 让你和朋友要为它组织一个团体?
Think about it, Lex. Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, the Delphic.
你想想骷髅会、卷轴与钥匙会 和德尔菲会
The rich have secret societies, the others have poker nights.
有钱人组秘密社团 其他人则有扑克之夜
Well, it seems life dealt your charter members a poor hand.
似乎你的创始会员都很短命
Besides you, everyone else is dead.
除了你,每个人都死了
Why did you kill them?
你为什么杀了他们?
Will you give it a rest, Lex.
够了,莱克斯
Let the whole business rest in peace.
让整件事平息下去吧
Sorry, Dad. I can't do that.
对不起,爸,我不能那么做
Lex.
莱克斯
Why don't you treat this sketch for what it is?
你何不认真看待这张素描本身?
A reminder of what you could've become.
它提醒你原本可以成为的样子
It you won't tell me...
如果你不告诉我
I'm sure Patricia will.
我相信派翠西雅会的
Yeah. He was just here.
对,他才刚来过这里
He delivered your message.
他传达了你的信息
I'm ready, Patricia, to make a deal.
派翠西雅,我准备好跟你交易了
Lex likes to keep his women on a short leash.
莱克斯喜欢看紧他的女人
Sounds more like a choke chain, it you ask me.
听起来像个狗链
Let's get her out of there.
我们快去救她出来
Okay, the passageways open up onto a steep hill.
通道通往一个陡坡
It's tar ott the road. It'll take us a while to climb up.
它离道路很远 我们要花些时间爬上去
It it means saving Clark, I'd climb Mount Everest.
如果克拉克会因此得救 圣母峰我野指意爬
Is she ready?
她准备好了吗?
Yes, sir, and so is the lab.
好了,实验室也准备好了
Good. It's time to find some answers.
很好,该是找答案的时候了
What happened?
发生了什么事?
The teed's been cut.
断讯了
Lock this place down, now!
马上把这里封起来
What are you doing?
你们在做什么?
Kara, you have to come with us right now. We'll explain everything later. Just trust us.
卡拉,你现在必须跟我们走 我们之后会解释,相信我们吧
You're not getting out, you know.
你出不去的,你知道吧
I helped build this cage.
这笼子是我帮忙建造的
What do you want from me?
你到底要我怎样?
I've seen a lot of terrible things in your town.
我在你的城镇看到许多可怕的事
How could a place called SmalIville be filled with such death and destruction?
一个叫小镇的地方 怎么会儿满死亡和毁灭?
I think it has something to do with you.
我想那和你脱不了关系
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表