Lana. Lana.
拉娜?
Lana?
拉娜?
Lana, please.
拉娜,拜托
Well, it kind of takes the intrigue out of breaking and entering.
这样就没了破门而入的乐趣
So why do you think that Lionel's sharing his deep, dark murderous secrets with Lana?
你为什么认为李涅会和拉娜 分享他黑暗的谋杀秘密?
He left his office and came straight here. Just look around.
他离开办公室就直接来这里 四处看看吧
Lana?
拉娜?
I'm sorry, but this is reallyCreepy.
抱歉,但这真的很… 可怕
sexy.
性感
No way.
不可能的
Who is that?
那是谁?
Patricia Swann's driver-slash-suspectedkiller who's vanished.
派翠西雅史皇已消失的驾驶兼凶嫌
Right.
对
And that's significant because...?
重要性在于…?
‘Lana, I'm innocent, you have to believe me.
〝拉娜,我是无辜的 你必须相信我〞
I need your help. Lionel.”
〝我需要你的帮忙,李涅〞
The guy who killed Patricia Swann wasn't hired by Lionel.
派翠西雅史皇的凶手 不是李涅雇的
He was working for Lex.
是莱克斯
They're preparing the jet.
他们在准备喷射机
I hope you found the bank.
我希望你找到了银行
Sir, we traced the key to the National Depository of Switzerland...
长官,我们查到钥匙是 瑞士国家银行的
...but we hit a roadblock.
但我们过到了障碍
When we're this close, I think it's fair to say...
当我们离目标这么接近时
...that persuading a glorified teller should be the least of our worries.
说服银行员工应该 是最不需要担心的事
It someone's holding out, pay them whatever they're asking.
如果有人坚持不妥协 他们想要多少钱都给他们
Sir, this bank held ott the Third Reich, the Sicilian Mafia and al Qaeda.
这家银行拒绝和纳粹政♥权♥ 西西里黑♥手♥党♥和盖达组织往来
With all due respect, I'm fairly certain they won't bow to you.
没有冒犯之意 但我确信他们不会屈从你
I don't understand. If they're requiring authorization, that's not an issue.
我不懂,如果他们要认证 那不是问题
We have the key. We have one key.
我们有钥匙 我们有一支钥匙
Each safety deposit box in the high security vault requires two.
每个高安全库房♥的保险箱 都需要两支钥匙
Two?
两支?
We've already started trying to track down the other, but we don't have any leads.
我们已在试着找另外一支 但我们没有线索
LIONEL: Hold on. Hold on a minute, will you?
等一下好吗?
The divers. Did they find anyone who survived?
潜水员找到任何存活者了吗?
No, sir. The Queens have been confirmed dead.
没有,先生,昆恩夫妇证实已死
LIONEL: And their son, Oliver? MAN: Away at boarding school.
他们儿子奥利佛呢? 在寄宿学校
Their key. Do you have the key?
你拿到钥匙了吗?
MAN: The helicopter's waiting, sir.
直升机在等着你,先生
Thank you.
谢谢
I've got it.
我拿到了
No, well, we just need Dr. Swann's.
不,我们只需要史皇博士的
No, all right. Listen to me one more time.
不,再听我说一次
The Traveler is useless to us unless we can control him.
旅人对我们无益 除非我们能控制他
Well, the answer to that...
那问题的答案
is sitting in a safety deposit box in Zurich.
正在苏黎世的保险箱里
Look, we'll talk later, all right?
我们晚点再谈吧
Lex.
莱克斯
You ready for an adventure, son?
准备好冒险了吗,儿子?
Where's your tie?
你的领带呢?
Okay. Here we go.
好,来吧
We are gonna fly in a helicopter...
我们要坐直升机
to a friendly little town just-- Just outside the city called SmalIville.
到城外一个叫小镇的友善地方
Okay. Let's go.
好,我们出发吧
I'm not sure we need to look that tar for the key.
我想我们不用跑太远就能 找到那支钥匙
Sir?
先生?
Like you said...
如你说的
most things we're searching for are closer than we realize.
我们寻找的大部分东西 其实近在眼前
CLARK: Kara?
卡拉?
I can't let you do this.
我不能让你这么做
What happened to Lana, it's my fault.
发生在拉娜身上的事是我的错
Brainiac wants me.
神通人要的是我
But we don't know what for.
但我们不知道为了什么
And I won't lose you and Lana. MILTON FINE: You won't have to.
我不想失去你和拉娜 你不必
What did you do to Lana?
你对拉娜做了什么?
A little adjustment to her central nervous system.
对她的中枢神经系统做了点小调整
Absolutely irreversible by any human standards...
以现在人类水平 是无法治疗的
completely reversible by me.
对我来说却可以
Whatever you want me to do...
无论你要我做什么
just don't let Lana suffer.
别让拉娜受苦
I'm afraid that she is suffering.
恐怕她正在受苦
There's part of Lana that's completely aware of what's happening around her...
拉娜对周遭状况完全有意识
but she has no control over her body.
但却控制不了自己的身体
Motor skills, her speech, every breath she takes is controlled by me.
她的运动反应 说话和每次呼吸都由我控制
Leave her out of this.
她和这件事无关
Did I mention that Lana is in excruciating pain?
我有提到拉娜正在经历剧痛吗?
She just can't express it.
她只是无法表达而已
But you can end this.
但你可以结束这一切
Just come with me.
只要跟我走
Kara? Kara, no. It's a trap.
卡拉,不,那是圈套
You can't trust him.
你不能信任他
It's the only way to save Lana.
这是救拉娜的唯一方法
Miss Sullivan, you must talk to Clark. I need you to talk to Clark.
苏利文小姐,你一定得跟克拉克说 我需要你跟他说
A little late to mend that fence.
亡羊补牢太晚了
Amazing how a couple of cold-blooded murders can come between people.
想不到一些冷血谋杀 竟能造成人与人之间的隔闵
No. No, I have taken moral responsibility for every atrocity I committed in the past.
不,我已为过去所犯的 每件暴行赎罪
The past? Try last week. Maybe even today. Who knows with you?
过去?我看是上星期吧 也许是今天,谁知道你
I did not--Did not kill Patricia Swann.
我没…我没杀派翠西雅史皇
After you knocked off her father and the rest of the Veritas coven of yours...
你杀了她父亲和其他真理会同伴
I'm supposed to believe you why?
我为什么还能相信你?
Because I was given a gift.
因为我获得了一项镜赠
I was chosen by Jor-El to serve him, to be his vessel, his emissary.
我被乔艾尔选为他的替身 他的特使
And that changed me.
而那改变了我
That made me a different man.
使我变了一个人
We're not stupid.
我们不是傻瓜
You preyed on Clark's inherent need to find good in all people...
你利用克拉克相信人性良善的天性
and his constant willingness for forgiveness...
以及他的仁慈
...but now you have cried wolf one too many times.
但你骗人太多次了
Miss Sullivan, please.
苏利文小姐,拜托
I'm begging you to listen.
我求你听我的话
Clark won't talk to me.
克拉克不愿跟我谈
He's turned away from Jor-El, and now he is vulnerable.
他背离了乔艾尔,现在已变得脆弱
He is in terrible danger.
他身陷极度的危险
It he's in any danger, it's only from you. l repented.
如果有任何危险也是你给的 我悔改了
That's right, you're an intensely spiritual man.
对,你是一个很有宗教精神的人
You amassed all the power a human could until you found out about Clark.
你聚集所有力量 直到你发现克拉克的事
Befriending him is the closest thing you'll ever get to seeing God.
和他亲近是你与神接触最好的机会
Protecting him is the only way I found to pay for my sins.
保护他是我唯一的赎罪方法
And isn't that what we all want?
那不是我们都想要的吗?
To repent? And be forgiven?
赎罪而被原谅
But none of that matters.
但那一切都不重要了
Because what's coming is so terrible.
因为即将来临的东西极为可怕
Another false warning. No.
另一个假警告 不
You need to come up with a new line. No.
你最好想个新借口 不
Hey.
嘿
How is she?
她好吗?
Clark, I'm so sorry.
克拉克,我很抱歉
I really need to find Brainiac. Please tell me that you've got a lead.
我真的需要找到神通人 请告诉我你有线索
I wish I did, but it's like Kara and Brainiac vanished ott the map.
我希望我有 但他们就像凭空消失一样
You can see her now.
你现在可以看她了
I'll wait here for you.
我在这里等你
Lana.
拉娜
It's me, Clark.
是我,克拉克
Kal-El.
凯尔
Kal-El.
凯尔
You're too late, Kal-El.
你来得太晚了,凯尔
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表