Jimmy, look at all of this. OJ?
吉米,好丰盛喔 柳丁汁?
Actually, I have to bail. I'm late for a meeting.
我得走了 有个会议我已经迟到了
You can't start your morning without the Wholesome Olsen.
一天的开始少不了健全营养的欧森餐
Wholesome Olsen?
〝健全营养的欧森餐〞?
Egg white omelet, multigrain pancakes, and something that looks like butter...
炒蛋白,多种谷类煎饼 还有一种看起来像奶油…
but somehow isn't.
实际上却不是的东西
Come on, you can't reheat this stuff.
吃一点,这些东西不能再加热
It's never as good the second time around.
第二次就不好吃了
It isn't, is it?
可不是吗?
I'm--I'm sorry I was so late coming home last night.
对不起,我昨晚太晚回来了
Look...
听着…
I'm not trying to start any wildtires here.
我无意挑起战端…
It's just that--
只是…
You know, I've been trying really hard to put the spark back in our relationship.
我一直很努力想让我们的感情 重燃起热情
You don't think I've been trying.
你不认为我也有努力
Look, Jimmy, I think it's just gonna take a little bit of time...
听着 ,吉米,我想要让感情再度燃起火花…
to breathe the embers back to life. We could do a cartwheel...
应该需要再一点时间 我们可以想办法…
...through a fountain of gasoline and come out perfectly fine.
让我们的感情燃烧出熊熊烈火
Are you not feeling this anymore?
你是不是没感觉了?
Jimmy...
吉米…
it's just that after what happened to Lana...
只是发生过拉娜那件事…
I've had to help out with the isis Foundation.
我必须到爱瑞斯基金会帮忙
I've been sunk knee-deep in the meteor-infected...
我被陨石感染已经把我弄得 一个头两个大
.and between contacting Lana's clients...
我还得联络拉娜的客户…
and moving my stuff into the office, I just-Look,
还有把我的东西搬进办公室 我简直…
I'll take you to lunch today, okay?
听着,我今天请你吃午餐,好吧?
I'll make it up to you. I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证
Sure.
当然
Okay.
好的
Bye.
拜
Bye.
拜
What's with all these boxes? Now that I'm housesitting isis...
这些箱子是怎么回事? 我现在帮忙管基金会…
Oliver thought it'd make a perfect bunker to store his troops' equipment.
奥利佛认为这里是存放 他的器材的好地方
Having a gang of superheroes is great in theory...
有一群超能朋友理论上而言是很棒…
but no one ever considers the shipping costs.
但都没人考虑到运费的问题
Were you able to get the Veritas keys from Lex?
你从莱克斯那里拿到 真理会的钥匙了吗?
I spent all night with Lana.
我整夜陪着拉娜
I know you wanna be with her...
我知道你想和她在一起
...whatever Lex opens with those keys will give him the power to control you.
莱克斯一旦用那些钥匙打开那玩意 他将取得控制你的能力
The only thing important right now is Lana.
现在唯一重要的人是拉娜
Right, but it Lex knows that you're the Traveler, game over.
没错,但如果莱克斯知道 你就是旅人,一切就没戏唱了
There's no saving Lana.
你也别想救拉娜
There's no saving the day. Hello, apocalypse.
一切将灭亡 拜托!世界末日耶!
I don't care about Lex.
我不在乎莱克斯
Clark, Lana's still alive. We're not giving up on her.
克拉克,拉娜仍活着 我们并没有放弃她
Then why haven't we found Brainiac?
那我们为什么 还没找到神通人?
It you think that breaking national security laws is my idea of a good time....
你以为我喜欢触犯 国♥家♥安♥全♥法吗?
I'm sorry, Chloe. I know you care about Lana just as much as I do.
对不起,克洛,我知道你和我一样 关心拉娜
We're just running out of ground to cover.
我们已经差不多走投无路了
Maybe we need to look to the sky.
或许我们应该往天上找答案
What about a satellite? Like, NASA caliber.
卫星呢? 像太空总署的卫星
Kara and Brainiac, when they left the Daily Planet...
当卡拉和神通人 离开《星球日报》时…
there might be a satellite that picked up their trail.
或许有卫星侦测到他们的踪迹
It is possible that the velocity of their flight created some sort of ionic displacement...
有可能他们的飞行速率在外太空里…
...in the outer atmosphere.
产生某种离子排气量
But hacking into government satellites is light-years out of my league.
可是骇入政♥府♥卫星系统对我而言 简直比登天还难
You can do it.
你可以的
Maybe it's time for me to step up to the majors.
或许是我更上一层楼的时候了
Thanks, Chloe.
谢了,克洛
I wouldn't ask it it wasn't our last hope.
要不是走投无路 我不会这样要求你的
While I'm trying to access outer space with an Intel processor...
在我试图用英特尔处理器 接通外太空时…
...I think maybe you could contend with the cosmos using the old-fashioned ways.
我想你应该可以接受 用旧式方法观察这个宇宙
Dr. Swann intercepted Jor-El's transmissions from Krypton.
史皇博士拦截乔艾尔从 克普顿星球传出的讯息
Now, it's possible he sent something about Brainiac.
或许也有传出关于 神通人的讯息
I think it's time to sweep the dust ott of Dr. Swann's journal.
我想是我们重新审阅 史皇博士日记的时候了
Please, ladies first.
女士条先
I knew there were a few real gentlemen left in this town.
听说这里没剩下几个 彬彬有礼的君子
Nice guy, nice hands.
体贴,结实的双手
These? Sure.
我的手? 当然啦
Strong...
很强壮…
agile...
很灵敏…
perfect for hacking the NSA mainframe.
很适合骇入太空总署的主机
Excuse me?
什么?
Special Agent Vanessa Webber, Department of Domestic Security.
国土安♥全♥局♥特别干员 几妮莎韦柏
I've been watching you.
我一直在观察你
Do what exactly?
做什么?
A few months ago...
几个月前…
.you infiltrated a classified government firewall: Starhawk.
你渗透进政♥府♥机密防火墙:天鹰
Ring any bells?
记得吗?
Took us some time, but we traced the federal offense to your computer.
我们花了点时间 循线追踪到你的电脑
Lady, that wasn't me. It was--
小姐,那不是我 那是…
I'm not your James Bond.
我不是你要找的间谍
I went to a Halloween party as James Bond.
我是曾经在万圣节派对上 扮过间谍…
Everyone thought I was the ma?tre d'. Relax, 007.
结果大家都以为我是服务生 别紧张,007…
You're not our target. She is.
你不是我们的目标 她才是
We believe that your girlfriend is working for a terrorist sleeper cell.
我们认为你的女友替一个 隐密的恐怖组织做事
JIMMY: I know the feds like to throw the T-word around willy-nilly...
我知道政♥府♥总会对可疑分子冠上 恐怖组织的称号♥…
but trust me, Chloe, she's not dangerous.
但请相信我 克洛根本不是危险分子
Never starts as dangerous.
那种人一开始都不显得危险
Starts as long hours at work...
一开始都是努力工作…
...a few missed dates.
黄牛过几次约会…
Then there's those mysterious phone calls.
然后还有几通神秘电♥话♥
She's compromised government-run power grids, cellular towers, DMV records--
她正在破坏政♥府♥的电力网络,手♥机♥塔台 监理所记录…
Why are you talking to me? Why don't you just ask her?
你为什么找我谈? 你为什么不直接找她?
It she knows we're onto her, we'll never know her endgame.
如果她知道我们调查她 我们便无法查出她的目的
You have the one thing that we don't.
有一样东西是你有 我们没有的
Her trust.
她的信任
And unless you want to write love letters from the federal pen...
除非你希望从联邦监狱 发♥情♥书给她…
it's up to you to figure out what it is she's after...
否则你就得查出 她究竟想找出什么
and tell us before she pulls the trigger.
然后在她展开行动之前 通报我们
Trust me.
相信我
You're gonna need this.
你需要这个
Chloe Sullivan is not who she says she is.
克洛苏利文并不是 她说的那个人
Hey. Lunch, right. Ah.
喔,对…午餐…
Today is so not my day for remembering to eat.
今天我忙坏了 连吃饭都忘记
It's no biggie. You probably just didn't get the reminder text...
没关系,你大概没收到 我传给你的简讯…
...that I sent. Ah, my phone's been on silent.
提醒你的讯息 我的手♥机♥设定在震动
Look, Jimmy, I'm sorry I've been so blindsided by this career shift...
吉米,我真的很抱歉 我最近因为换工作和…
and unpacking my entire life.
搬家忙得颠三倒四
Well, that would explain all the late nights.
所以你才会那么晚才回家
Why didn't you say so? I'm a pro with foam peanu-No,
你怎么不早说呢? 我最会打包了…
no!
不!不行!
Sorry.
对不起
Just moving into Lana's office is kind of a private thing.
搬进拉娜办公室是我私人的事
Yeah.
是啊
I'm starting to sense that.
我现在开始觉察到了
Sorry, I gotta take this.
对不起,我得接这通电♥话♥
JIMMY: I heard that text loud and clear. My ears are practically ringing over here.
这通简讯倒是很大声 我耳朵都快被震聋了
It's my building manager.
是我的公♥寓♥管理人
He wants to talk to me about the rent.
他想和我讨论房♥租的事
Right now, actually.
我得现在立刻过去
And this can't wait till after lunch? No, I'm sorry, Jimmy.
不能等到午餐过后吗? 不行,很抱歉,吉米
I gotta run.
我得走了
Okay?
好吧?
Sir.
老板
Take my suitcase to the limo. I'll be down shortly.
把我的行李拿上车 我马上就下来
I'm afraid there's a problem with your travel plans.
您的旅行计划恐怕出了问题
It it's weather, we'll power through it.
如果是天候问题,我们冲过去
Zeus' right hand couldn't muster a storm that would keep me from Zurich.
即便是宙斯弄出的暴风雨 也无法阻止我去苏黎世
It's not the gods I'm worried about, sir.
我担心的不是天神,老板
剧集 | 超人前传(2001) | 导航列表