剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
好了 别说了 大熊
Okay, Bear --
你最好给我知道这次营救就是出于私心
You better believe that it is personal.
要多私心有多私心
It is about as personal as it gets.
你知道吗
You know...
对任何人
it must be great --
都没有任何感觉一定很棒
not feeling anything for anybody.
大熊 别这样
Hey, Bear. Come on.
我现在就很有感觉
I'm feeling something right now.
你真是非常安静
You're awfully quiet.
当然了 换我也会这样
'Course, I would be, too,
如果我不得不去面对杰克的话
if I had to go face Jackie.
这事对于大熊来说意义非比寻常 你知道的
This is some deep shit for Bear. You know it.
我知道
I know it is.
但他在那次行动中太急功近利了
But he pushed it too hard on that op.
我们失去了先机 现在处境很不利
We lost the initiative. We got behind the eight-ball.
我们不能再让类似情况再次发生了
We can't let that happen again.
最好别再发生
Better not.
你知道吗
Hey, just so you know...
在我家里 我才是老大
in my family, I am el jefe, okay?
你当然是
Sure you are.
我说出来的时候自己都不相信
I don't even believe it when I say it.
亲爱的 我回来了
Bonita, I'm home.
你好啊 小里奇
Hey, RJ.
怎么啦 伙计
What's up, buddy?
那么
Uh, so, uh...
-你过掉那关了吗 -是的
- did you pass that thing where the, um -- - yep.
很好
Cool.
你妈妈在家吗
Is Mom home?
我觉得她出去了
Think she went out.
明天是学校的职业日
It's Career Day at school tomorrow.
每个人的爸爸都会到场
Everybody's dad's gonna be there.
是啊 但是我们不能谈论我的职业
Yeah. We can't talk about what I do.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, right?
也许等下一年吧
Maybe next year?
好吧 当然可以
Yeah, sure.
好的
Yeah.
你知道你妈妈把止痛片放哪了吗
Hey, you know where Mom keeps the Advil?
估计在浴室吧
Bathroom, maybe?
说得对
Good call.
别淘气 小里奇
Don't be a brat, RJ.
是你♥爸♥ 我回来了
It's Papa. I'm home.
你等会再来
Come back later.
什么 我想见见你 快开门
What?! I want to see you. Open up. Come on.
你好啊
Hey.
你最近还好吗
How you doing?
我在做作业
Homework.
我是说 很好
I mean, fine.
来给我个拥抱
Give me a hug.
来啊 怎么了
Come on. What's up?
我们什么也没干
We weren't doing anything.
爸
Dad.
我想让你知道 奥提兹先生
I want you to know, Mr. Ortiz,
我把你女儿当女人一样尊重
that I respect your daughter as -- as a woman.
看在上帝的份上
Oh, for Christ's sake.
十年后再来吧
Come back in 10 years.
我无法相信你刚真那么做了
I can't believe you just did that.
-你妈妈在哪 -在上班啊
- Where's your mother? - Working, okay?
上帝啊 我讨厌你 你毁了一切
God, I hate you! You're ruining everything!
不不不 等等 你不能
No, no, no. Wait, you can't --
任务进行得怎么样
How was it?
很好
Good.
我们都平安回来了
We all got back.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
射得漂亮
Nice shot.
谢谢
Thank you.
啤酒大♥师♥ 还以为你不喝酒呢
Hey, Beermeister. Thought you didn't drink.
是啊 你们这些该死的蛙人带坏我
Yeah, well, you damn frogmen drove me to it.
这种情况经常发生
That happens.
队长说啤酒畅饮
Skipper says the beer lamp is lit.
谢谢
Thank you.
你弄了什么好东西
What do we got?
一点♥金♥快活龙舌兰
A little Jose.
是啊 我的中间名
Yeah, my middle name.
-给你 -真是好酒 伙计
- There you go. - Yeah, buddy.
更少 更骄傲 更勇敢
The fewer, the prouder, the braver.
干杯
Salud.
要喝一杯吗 老鹿
You want one, Buck?
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
老鹿 你不想喝一杯
Buck, you don't want a shot?
来吧 在酒吧你就别做这些屁事了
Come on, man. You need to stop doing this shit in the bar.
在你自己窝里再搞
Jerk off in your cave.
我觉得洋娃娃可能出轨了
I think Babydoll might be cheating on me.
希望不要吧
Hope not.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
你在监视你老婆
You're spying on your wife.
是啊
Yeah, I am.
你知道有婚姻心理治疗的吧
You have heard of couples therapy, right?
我们都没这个时间
Ain't nobody got no time for that.
老鹿 能把链接发给我吗
Hey, Buck, can you send me that link?
滚蛋
Dick.
不 我说真的 把链接发给我
No, I'm serious. Send me the link.
高级长官塔格特到底出了什么事
What actually happened to Senior Chief Taggart?
超出了我的职责范围 老兄
Above my pay grade, bro.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
我在数有多少看守
I'm counting the guards.
这儿有五个看守
There are five guards.
也许还有十五个枪手
Maybe 15 shooters.
我听到他们说话
I heard them talking.
他们很怕你
They're afraid of you.
等他们头儿来了 他们就会杀了你
When their leader comes, they will kill you.
世事无常
Yeah, well, shit happens.
你知道博科圣地组织怎么对女孩子吗
Do you know what Boko Haram does to girls?
他们会把她们当作奴隶一样贩卖♥♥
They will sell them as slaves,
她们还会被所谓的丈夫强♥奸♥
and they'll be raped by their so-called husbands,
她们自己还没做够孩子
forced into motherhood
就被迫成为母亲
before they can even be children themselves.
她们自己的家族会躲避她们
Their own families will shun them.
她们会像流浪者一样被拒之门外
They will be turned away as outcasts,
她们将永远不能回到自己的家中
and they won't ever be able to go home again.
看看她们
Look at them.
你能想象什么...
Can you imagine what that --
如我所说 世事无常
Like I said, shit happens.
任何人都无能为力
Nothing anybody can do about it.
求你了
Please.
她们没多少钱 但是我可以凑一凑
They don't have much, but I can put something together.
我们可以付钱给你
We can pay you.
你是为钱工作的 不是吗
You work for money, don't you?
先生
Mister?
你说得是真的 是吗
It's true what you say, isn't it?
他们不会花钱赎我们
They won't pay for us.
伯蒂娜 是我妹妹
Bertina. That's my sister.
她不知道该怎么喂养我的鸟儿
She doesn't know how to feed my bird.
如果我不在了 谁会喂养他
If I am not there, who will feed him?
是你叫她这么做的吗
Did you put her up to this?
没有
No.
种子放在我床下的一个罐子里
The seeds are in a tin under my bed.
你能告诉她我说的吗
Can you tell her I said that?
艾斯德尔
Esther.
她叫做艾斯德尔
Her name is Esther.
她是个基♥督♥徒
She's a Christian.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表