剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
我这就去找海豹突击队
I'm going to get the SEAL.
同意行动
Not without approval.
他是你执行任务中的阻碍
He is a distraction from your mission.
我们面对的可是博科圣地
This is Boko Haram we're talking about.
他们会选个时机对他五花大绑然后折磨他
They're gonna wrap this guy in Goodyears and torch him.
恕我冒犯 他对我们的事业至关重要
With all respect, he's important for our cause.
当收获意外奖励时的尊重才是真实的
Respect is real when given without hope for reward.
两天后来塔卡尔见我
Meet me in Qatar in two days.
两天后来塔卡尔见我
你怎么找到我的住处
How did you find out where I lived?
法庭记录 亚历克斯 信息是公开的
Court records, Alex. They're public.
这是你做的吗
Did you make this?
是我做的
Yes, I made it.
你妈妈去哪了
Where is your mother?
好像我知道似的
Like I would know.
你可以打电♥话♥给布拉德
You could call Brad,
但他说你是战犯
but he says you're a war criminal.
什么
A what?
他用了很多黑人词汇
He uses the N-word a lot.
他知道我是白人吧
He does know I'm white?
纳粹
"Nazi."
你做着杀害妇孺的暴行
You know, you do atrocities like kill women and children.
你以为我是这样的人吗
Is that what you think of me?
不 我压根也没想你
No, I just don't think of you.
好吧 就因为我是你父亲并不意味
Okay. Just because I'm your father doesn't --
你知道这样不好 对吧
Look, you know this isn't cool, right?
不打招呼就突然出现
Showing up here unannounced in the middle of --
怎么了
What?
这发生的一切
This. Everything.
我只是需要个地方住几天
Look, I just need a place to crash for a few days.
行吗
Okay?
不 不行
No. No, not okay.
别解开行李
Hey, don't unpack.
别紧张 亚历克斯 电子烟而已
Relax, Alex. It's only vapor.
说出来你可能不信
Okay, it may not look like it,
但这个屋子里的所有东西
but everything in this house --
简陋的小屋
Shack.
都是有用的 都占有一席之地
...has a purpose, a place.
什么东西都别碰
Don't touch anything.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
出去
Out.
我们因为兄弟会而聚集于此
We've all been brought into this brotherhood.
这间屋子的传统
Okay, now the traditions in this room --
没有写在任何一本书上
they're not in any books.
没有写在手册中
They're not in a manual.
只通过口口相传继承下来
They got passed down from man to man.
我们恪守承诺
Our word is our bond.
绝不辱没国家
You never dishonor your country,
绝不辱没中队
you never dishonor this squadron.
这里就是你家
This is your family.
听见了吗
All right?
该你了 佛爷
Your replacement, Buddha.
转动命运的齿轮
The wheel of time turning,
新颜驱赶旧貌
the young rising up to devour the old,
小蛇自含其尾
the snake eating its tail,
俄狄浦斯弑父
Oedipus killing his father --
我懂了 兄弟
I get it, bro.
我的天
Oh, man.
是时候了
It's about that time.
喝
Drink!
喝
Yeah! Drink!
准备好了吗 开始吧
Ready? Go! Go!
时间见证更替 蔡斯
This is a timed evolution, Chase.
-喝光它 -喝 喝 喝
- Put it down. - Drink! Drink! Drink!
加油 你行的 以你为豪 蔡斯
Come on! You got this! Make me proud, Chase!
21秒
21!
快喝啊
Up! Get it in!
加油 喝光它
Come on! Finish it!
27秒
27!
-你还好吧 -嗯 我没事
- Hey! Good? - Yeah. I'm good.
好了 还没完呢
Okay, you're not finished.
-不 拜托 -不 还没完呢
- No, come on, guys. - No, you're not done.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
这是
This...
你发誓要保护的兄弟们的一个象征
...is a symbol of the brothers that you have sworn to protect.
所以
Okay, so...
你要用生命来守护他
you guard him with your life.
如果需要充气
Hey, Ghetto, if that needs some air,
你知道从哪个地方吹进去
you know where to blow it, don't you?
你可以教教他啊 老鹿 你不是上过了吗
Oh, you can show him, Buck. You had him last.
他可以的
Yes, he can.
这个 就是你保卫他们时的武器
And this -- the weapon you will use to defend them.
时刻涂好油准备好
Keep it oiled and ready at all times.
-跪下 -跪下
- On your knees. - Take a knee.
跪下 跪下
Go down! On your knees!
时刻把它塞在里面
You keep this on you at all times.
时时刻刻
All times!
我超认真的
I'm deathly serious.
欢迎来到白舰队
Welcome to White Squadron.
别怂
Don't suck.
欢迎你 兄弟
Welcome, brother.
别害怕照自己的准则去活着
Don't be afraid to live by your own rules.
如果你想和我们一起再去给那些钢船上开个洞
Hey, if you ever try to blow a hole in a steel ship
我会帮你把那玩意儿拿走的
with us in it again, I will take that away.
-懂了 -好吗 -好的 -好的
- Got it. - Okay? - Yeah. - Yeah.
-干杯 -谢谢
- Cheers, guys. - Thank you.
我们不久前也是这样的
That was us not too long ago.
完全是个新人
Total noobs.
是啊 阎王把我们带进来的
Yeah, Rip yarded us in.
你还记得他说过的话吗
You remember his speech?
我知道你不记得了 你那时候一直在发牢骚
I know you don't. You were too busy running your mouth.
我当然记得
Of course I do.
你刚刚不是都说了一遍吗
You just said it word for word.
好吧
All right.
别这么惊讶
Don't look so surprised.
他说的我都记得
I remember everything that man said.
别说的他好像死了一样
Just, you know, don't talk about him like he's dead.
现在这孩子看我们 就像我们看阎王一样
Now that kid is looking at us the same way we looked at Rip.
你相信吗
You believe that?
这是好事 我们都搞明白了
It's a good thing we got it all figured out.
所有人都出去
All right, everyone out!
-发生什么事了 -出去
- What’s happening … - Out!
你也是
You too!
海豹突击队的是吧
Na...vy...SEAL.
不是
No.
先生 拜托
Sir. Please.
无论你要什么
Whatever you want --
我应该和你说话吗
I should be talking to you?
特利·麦克阿尔怀恩
Terry McAlwain?
是的 是的
Uh, yes. Yes.
所以你们跟辛科石油的人谈过了
So, you've spoken to SymcoPetro.
他们会给你们钱的 他们有说过吗
They'll pay you. Did they tell you that?
无论你们要什么 他们都会给的
Whatever it is you want, they'll give it to you.
他们会的
They will.
但是我们不是动物
But...we're not animals.
你们不能把我们关在这里
Y-You can't keep us here like this.
我们很饿 而且
We're hungry, and --
让他看看
Let him see.
看什么
See what?
你的手
Your hands.
为什么
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表