剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
《海豹六队》前情提要
Previously on "Six"...
等等 我是美国人 不 等等
Wait! I'm American! No, wait!
不
No.
他投降了 他是美国人
He surrendered. He was an American.
他她妈才不是美国人
He's not a goddamn American.
考尔德 这是战争
Caulder, this is war.
可我们是战士 不是野蛮人
And we are warriors, not savages!
-记得吗 -是我做的决定
- Remember?! - I made the call,
以后还会是我
and I'd make the call again.
这是你我共事的最后一个任务
I won't do another op with you ever.
-你是谁 -你不认识我了吗
- Who are you? - You don't recognize me?
我应该认识你吗
Should I? ?
我兄弟 奥玛尔 他是个好孩子
My brother, Omar, he was a good kid --
他手无寸铁 并已投降
an unarmed kid who'd surrendered
然而还是被你杀了
right before you murdered him.
你对那个俄勒冈州女孩的看法是对的
You were right about the Oregon girl.
你怎么样 玛丽萨
How are you, Marissa?
卡西夫和我说你准备好担起更多的责任
Kashif tells me you're ready for some more responsibility.
我弟弟曾经祈求饶他一命 我不会
My brother begged for his life. I won't.
-开枪 -我开过了
- Shoot him. - I already did.
快点 我们带阎王离开这 我们走
Come on, let's get Rip out of here! Let's go.
全体注意 我们救出塔格特
All stations, we have Taggart.
你什么时候回家
When are you coming home?
乔 我想我需要点时间
Joe, I think I need some time.
照顾好他们 朋友
You take care of them, Amigo.
帮我亲亲那美好的一家人
You kiss that pretty family for me, okay?
理查德·塔格特
Richard Taggart?
我能拍个视频吗
Mind if I get a video?
-你是谁 -我是俄勒冈州的玛丽萨
- Who are you? - I'm Marissa from Oregon.
迈克尔和我说过你
Michael told me about you.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
弗吉尼亚海滩
陆桥汽车旅馆
车和枪都处理掉了吗
You dispose of the car and gun?
都照你说的做了
Just like you said.
从今往后 你就是"阿♥拉♥伯雌狮"
From now on, you will now be known as "Arab Lioness."
莫斯塔 波斯尼亚 东欧
你会将鼓励他人效仿你
You will inspire others to do as you did.
下一次是什么时候
When do I do the next one?
等待命令
Wait for instructions.
我们没发话之前不许出门
Do not go outside until we tell you.
挂断电♥话♥之后
After finish talking,
把你的手♥机♥放进水槽 然后打开水龙头
put your phone in the sink and turn on the tap.
水龙头
The tap?
是的 放在水龙头下面
Yes, under the tap.
放入水槽 泡在水里
Faucet in the sink. Leave it in the water.
德拉甘 迈克尔在吗
Dragan, is Michael there?
我能和他说句话吗
Can I talk to him?
永远不要称呼我的名字
Never use my name.
能告诉他我为他做了什么吗
Can you tell him what I did for him?
喂
Hello?
莉娜
Lena!
-我得和我老婆聊聊 -她不想见你
- I need to speak with my wife. - She doesn't wanna see you.
拜托你
Please.
没关系 没关系的 很快就好
It's okay. It's all right. Soon, yeah?
-你来干什么 -阎王出事了
- What are you doing here? - ?It's Rip.
有人开枪打了他
Someone shot him.
他是谁 妈妈 他是谁
Who is he? Mom, who's he?
天啊
Oh, my god.
是的 我刚从手术室回来
Yeah, I just came from, uh, I just came from surgery.
他在接受手术
He's -- he's in there.
有人在码头开枪打伤了他
Uh, somebody shot him on the -- on the pier.
派对结束之后吗
After the party?
是的 那场破派对结束之后
Yeah, right after the damn party.
很抱歉 乔
I am...I'm so sorry, Joe.
我本来可以把他从车里叫出来的
Oh, I could've gone ?and got him out of his truck.
那场派对就是为他办的
I mean, the party was for him, for Christ sake.
这不能怪你
It is not your fault.
他怎么样了
How is he?
医生还没说 看电视新闻
Doctors haven't said anything. Turn on the news.
打...打开电视
Oh, turn -- turn on the TV.
好
Okay.
新闻频道 新闻频道
News channel. News channel.
弗吉尼亚突发新闻
前海豹突击队队员遭到枪击
前海豹突击队队员理查德·塔格特遭到袭击
The nation and the Armed Forces are in shock
国家与军方均感震惊
after the attack of former SEAL Richard Taggart --
大熊 你在看吗
Bear, you seeing this?
-是的 -在弗吉尼亚海滩
- Yeah, yeah. - ...in Virginia Beach.
这段录像拍下了枪击过程
Video has surfaced of the shooting,
不过似乎是由袭击者本人...
which appears to be filmed -
-我看不了这个 -没关系的 没事的
- I can't watch this. - It's all right. It's okay. It's all right.
蓄意拍摄的
...by the assailant himself.
观众也许会感到恐慌
Some viewers might find it disturbing.
本台决定不公开此次袭击的
This station has decided not to show the moment of impact
枪击画面
due to its graphic nature.
这是穆♥斯♥林♥社群运动的旗帜
This flag belongs to the Ummah Movement,
该组织宣称是他们射伤了理查德·塔格特
the group claiming credit for Richard Taggart's shooting.
该视频首先出现在圣♥战♥组织的网站
The video, first appearing on the Jihadist group's website,
-之后被疯狂传播 -不是吧
- has since gone viral. - You're shitting me.
-这不是同一面旗吗 -就是它
- Isn't that the same flag? - It damn sure is.
-是迈克尔·纳斯里 -他被我们逮着了
- That's Michael Nasry. - We nailed his ass.
他现在被关起来了 对吗
He's in the cage somewhere, right?
是的 据说是这样
Yeah. That's what they told me.
这里安排了什么样的安保人员
What kind of security they got around here?
一群保安
A bunch of rent-a-cops.
我们自己站岗
We'll run our own goddamn security.
蔡斯 小灰 守住进急诊室的门
Chase, Fish, post up at the doors to the O.R.
喂
Yeah?
召集所有人 每个人都带上武器
Bring everybody. Make sure they're packing.
还有其它入口吗
Are there other points of entry?
门 窗 能进来的地方
Doors, windows, places people can get in?
-你不觉得... -莉娜 还有其它门吗
- You don't think -- - Lena, are there other doors?
-就这一扇 -好的
- Just this one. - Right.
怎么 你打算在门前站一宿吗
What, are you gonna stand in front of it all night?
是的 如果需要的话 我会的
Yeah, if I have to. Yeah.
我们还可以做点别的事
There are other things we can do.
祈祷
Pray.
约瑟夫 这对我们都有好处
Joseph, it will do us both good.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
主啊
Please, Lord,
您的仆人理查德·塔格特正在危难关头
protect your servant Richard Taggart
求您保佑
in his time of great need.
请给予正在救治他的医生护士之手
Guide the hands of the doctors and the nurses
指引吧
who are healing him.
主啊 求您 卸下
And please, Lord, lift the burden
我丈夫约瑟夫心头的重担
my husband Joseph feels for all things
让他再次信奉于您
so that he can trust in you once more
遵照您的旨意
and do your will
保留一颗开明的心
with a clear and open heart.
阿门
Amen.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
乔 看着我 我知道你很心烦意乱
Joe, look at me. I know you're upset.
看着我 等等 等等
Look at me. Wait. Wait, wait, wait!
妈妈
Mommy!
-该死 -我来了
- Shit. - I'm coming!
当心 地上到处都是碎玻璃
Careful. There's pieces everywhere.
这真的是你第一次打猎吗
This really your first time huntin'?
捕杀除了人以外的生命吗
Besides people?
打过 但我爸不大喜欢
No, it wasn't really my dad's thing, you know?
我猜他就是个傻大个
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表