剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
《海豹六队》
第一季第二集
《海豹六队》前情提要
Previously on "Six"...
美国与恐♥怖♥主♥义♥开战
The United States has been fighting a war against terror
已经长达15年之久
for 15 years.
美军已派遣海豹六队和其他特种部队
SEAL Team Six and other Special Operations forces
总计超过5400天
have been deployed for 5,400 days.
这是美军历史上持续最久的战争
It is the longest war in American history.
发射
Knock it out!
遍布全球的恐怖袭击
Terror attacks all over the world
达到历史高♥潮♥
are at an all-time high.
是穆塔基干的
Muttaqi did this.
他躲在库纳尔省某个村庄
He's hiding in a village in Kunar.
指挥官想让我们今晚去试试
Command wants us to take a shot tonight.
看这里
Check this out.
该死的野蛮人
Goddamn savages.
等等 我是美国人
Wait! Wait! I'm American!
我想回家
I want to go home.
不要
No!
他投降了 他是美国人
He surrendered. He was an American.
他是个威胁
He was a threat.
已经一年了 我们得向前看
Been almost a year. We have to move on.
如果你现在不把你那一份费用付掉
If you don't get current on your payments,
就是藐视法庭了
it's called contempt of court.
这个男人是你父亲 以防你不认识
This man's your father, in case you don't recognize him.
我准备退伍
I'm getting out.
你不能就这样离开我们
Can't just quit on us.
我会把新人训练好
I'll make sure the new guy's ready to roll.
你知道我们叫什么吧
You do know our names, don't you?
所以你们把我当新兵搞
This is the new guy scene, where you guys give me shit, right?
把姑娘们带进去 快点
Take the girls inside -- now!
二十四小时之前 武装人员袭击了尼日利亚
24 hours ago, armed men assaulted a girls school
贝宁城西北方向一百二十八公里处的一所女校
80 miles northwest of Benin City, Nigeria.
人♥质♥被挟持
Hostages were taken.
他们还劫持了理查德·塔格特
They also captured Richard Taggart,
这个指挥部的前任领导
former troop chief at this command.
放开他 大熊
Let him go, Bear.
都是因为你他才会在那里
He's there because of you.
我们要解决这件事 因为这是我们要做的
We're gonna fix this, because that's what we do.
就到我们把阎王救回来为止
It's just till we get Rip back.
平安地回到我身边 里奇
Come home to me, Ricky.
一如既往
I always do.
被扣人♥质♥身份确认为前海豹六队成员
那是谁
Who's that?
是杀害了我兄弟的凶手
That's the man who killed my brother.
美军前线指挥部
D组E组 集♥合♥
Hey, Delta Echo, bring it in.
西非
重要目标叫做依波·布哈里
HVT is Ebo Buhari.
他在过去几个月来担任
Been running as a courier for Boko Haram and ISIL
博科圣地组织和伊♥斯♥兰♥国之间的通讯员
these past few months.
他知道阎王的位置
He knows where Rip is.
他在拉各斯港的一艘货船上办公
He's been operating out of a cargo ship in Lagos Harbor.
他有武装护卫
He will have guards, and they will be armed.
侦察发现此处有个常驻哨兵点
All right, ISR shows a periodic stationary sentry here,
此处有不定期巡逻队
an irregular roving patrol here,
我们从左舷船尾登船
so we board at the portside stern.
用两组钩梯爬上去 依次前进
Hook and climb two ladders, own a footprint,
拿下甲板
secure the deck.
你当先锋
Point man.
是炮灰吧
Fishbait.
你们的任务是占领高地
Your element secures the high ground
设立掩护阵地
and sets up an overwatch.
我的任务是从甲板到这个区域
I will take my element down one deck to this area over here,
逐个房♥间排查 希望目标在船上
start knocking on doors, and hope that our guy's home.
你担任爆破手
Breacher.
通过对同型号♥船的研究 我们着重对付舱门
Based on the sister ship study, we focus on the cabin doors,
执行标准的搜查和扣押行动
take a standard load-out for VBSS.
我们想穿过哪里 就能穿过哪里
We want to get through something, we'll get through it.
他凭什么发言
Why is he talking?
蔡斯是本次行动的爆破指挥
Chase is the lead breacher on this op.
我只负责协助
I'm just assist.
不 他能以后再指挥 这次你来
No, he can learn on another op. You take it.
好
Okay.
就按他说的办
What he said.
抓获重要目标并确保船只安全后
Once we have the HVT and the target is secure,
我们就执行敏感现场勘查程序
we commence SSE.
带走所有东西以获取情报
Bag everything for intel.
新人 这是你的任务
New guy, that's your job.
届时我们有两分钟时间装东西
We have two minutes to get what we need.
之后D组和E组在爬梯处汇合
After that, Delta and Echo units link up here at the hook point.
然后呼叫撤退用的直升机
Then we call the extract birds.
如果一切顺利
If everything goes as planned --
以往从来都顺利
which, as we know, it always does.
现在他们知道了阎王的身份
Now they know who Rip is,
我们无法保证他们会做出什么样的事
there's no telling what they might do,
所以我们一定要在他们之前赶到阎王那里
so it's up to us to get there before they do it.
我们是为了这家伙才去的
This guy gets us there.
快进 快出 以后再等他们求饶
We get in, we get out, we ask for forgiveness later.
只许成功 不许失败
We cannot and will not dick this up.
他在哪
看见没
他就是电视上那个人
特种兵
Special soldier!
你的队友也会来吗
More of you come?
来救你吗
Come for you?
他是危险人物
我现在就该杀了他
你杀了他
我就拿不到钱了
我们等阿比德来
让他做决定
迪拜
迈克尔 来帮个忙
Michael? Some assistance.
说吧
Talk to me.
玛丽萨·怀特 来自俄勒冈州 17岁
Marissa Wyatt, Oregon, 17 years old,
经营了三个月了
three months in development.
她祖母让她和我们断绝联♥系♥
Her grandmother's telling her to cut contact.
进行到哪一步了
Where are you in the script?
这些剧本设计根本就没用
The script isn't working.
那你就确保它有用
Well, you make it work.
给我点线索
Give me a lead.
她喜欢足球 但不会踢
She likes soccer, but she can't play.
她患有哮喘
She's asthmatic.
她希望成为足球队的一员
She wants to be part of a team.
步骤里就这么设计的
That's in the script.
你做了什么尝试
So? What do you sell?
建立友情 确立目标 给她当领导的机会
Camaraderie, purpose, opportunity for leadership.
家庭 伙计 永远记得要提及家庭
Family, dude. Always bring it back to family.
还有呢
What else?
我们给她创建了她的推特账号♥
We set up her own Twitter account,
让她觉得自己很重要
make her feel important.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
穆塔基在线上
Muttaqi's on the game.
看看这些自♥拍♥
Look at all these selfies.
送她一件阿莱克斯·摩根的运动衫
Tell you what -- send her an Alex Morgan jersey,
和一台尼康单反
a Nikon DSLR.
不要担心祖母
And don't worry about Grandma.
她不会是个问题的
She's not gonna be an issue.
你看新闻了没
You've seen the news?
当然
Of course.
我这里所有人都对大使♥馆♥很满意
Everyone here is very pleased with the embassy.
你准备好进入下一阶段了吗
Are you prepared for the next phase?
我是指那个美军士兵
I'm talking about the American soldier --
博科圣地组织抓住的那个
the one Boko Haram picked up.
我看到了
Yes, I've seen it.
我想要他
I want him.
迪拜是我们的首要任务
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表