剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
但你获悉有未知身份的车队接近目标时
Could you have aborted the mission earlier
你有下令中止行动吗
when you were notified of unidentified vehicles on target?
R22 这里是FD1 还能看见他们吗
Reaper Two-Two, Foxtrot Delta One. Do you still have them?
看不见 他们抵达目标区域后就不见踪影了
Negative. We lost them when they reached the target area.
可能是普通人
Could be nothing.
也有可能是一组想来夺走人♥质♥的袭击队
Or it could be a kill team coming in to take out the hostages.
我们不了解里面的状况
We'd be going in blind.
很明显你们没有任何战术优势
It's clear you didn't have tactical advantage.
行动吧 马上行动
Going in -- now.
你是否太急进了
Were you being too aggressive?
FD1 我们受到了攻击
Foxtrot Delta One. We have troops in contact.
你是否太急进了
Were you being too aggressive?
不 长官 没这回事
No, sir. No such thing.
没这回事
No such thing?
当指挥官需要在适当的时候知止节欲
This command relies on you exercising restraint when appropriate.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
能 长官
Yes, sir.
看着我 帅哥
Hey, look at me, pretty eyes.
我做的决定
I made that call.
-伤得多重 -他需要进行紧急手术
- How bad? - He's urgent surgical.
有确切情报表明阎王和人♥质♥们在那里
We had good intel that Rip and the hostages were in there.
你仍然觉得你做了正确的决定
And you still think it was the right call to make?
是的 长官 我确定
Yes, sir, I do.
-爸爸 -爸
- Daddy! - Dad!
想你们了
Oh, missed you guys.
我和他们说了老鹿的事
I told them about Buck.
你还好吗 爸爸
Are you okay, dad?
我没事
Sure. I'm fine.
我不想你死 爸爸
I don't want it to be you, dad.
不会的
It's never gonna be me.
我可是防弹超人 记得吗
I'm bulletproof, buddy, remember?
你们不如去冰雪皇后
Why don't you guys go to the Dairy Queen
冰雪皇后为美国著名冰激凌连锁品牌
大吃一顿 好吗
and get yourself a treat, okay?
走吧 小里奇
Come on, RJ.
孩子他爸
Oh, Papi.
怎么了
What's the matter?
巴克利 他是什么样的人
What was he like -- Buckley?
一个相信有外星人的混♥蛋♥
Was an asshole who believed in aliens.
你不信吗
You don't?
我不是叫你不要拆行李吗
What did I tell you about unpacking?
你可以敞开心胸谈谈发生的事情的
It's okay to open up about what happened, you know.
你妈应该快回来了吧
Shouldn't your mother be home soon?
我最好的朋友特雷弗 一年前自杀了
You know...my best friend, Trevor, committed suicide a year ago.
用猎枪自杀的 所以棺材是盖上的
Did it with a shotgun, so it was a closed casket.
我看不到他的脸 但是
I didn't get to see his face, but...
我还是要去
I needed to, you know?
我用一些照片和音乐给他做了个视频
I made a video for him with pictures and music.
我也可以给你的朋友做一个
I could do the same thing for your friend,
或许可以在葬礼上或是哪里放
maybe show it at the funeral or something?
也许吧
Maybe.
我需要一些照片
I'm gonna need some pictures.
你有得不多
You don't have very many.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我没事
I'm fine.
妻子们马上就要过来给明天的事情做准备了
The wives are coming over soon to prep for tomorrow.
你可以帮帮我们
We could use a little help.
我整理了他柜子里大部分东西
I packed up most of his stuff from his cage.
好多乱七八糟的东西 想不通他为啥要留着
So much crap in here. Wonder why he kept it.
你要我带去塔米家吗
You want me to take it to Tammi's?
我本该照顾好我的人的
I'm supposed to take care of my men.
我本该做个好头儿
I'm supposed to be the Goddamn good shepherd.
-不是你的错 -你不懂
- It's not your fault. - You don't know that.
-不是你的错 乔 -你不知道
-It's not your fault, Joe. -You don't know that!
老鹿在制♥服♥上戴着三叉佩章
Buck wore this trident on his uniform.
所有海豹队员都戴
All SEALs do.
对我来说 这个三叉佩章
For me, this trident...
代表我们愿意为什么付出 我们所有人
stands for what we're willing to pay, all of us...
愿为彼此付出
for each other.
今天老鹿为此付出了代价
And today Buck picked up that tab.
我...
I...
与上帝同在 朋友
Vaya con Dios, amigo.
我们源于上帝 我们终将回归
我会想你的 兄弟
I'll miss you, brother.
英雄不朽
Till Valhalla.
海豹突击队的过来
Patch-wearers only.
拿到了老鹿剩下的遗嘱
Got the rest of Buck's will here,
我读给你们听
and I'm, uh, gonna read it to you,
然后你们可以决定你们要怎么做
and you can decide what you want to do about it.
"我 博勒加德·杰弗森·戴维斯·巴克利
"I, Beauregard Jefferson Davis Buckley,
此刻头脑清醒 身体极其健康
being of sound mind and...superlative body,
如果在任务中英勇牺牲
in the event of getting killed, likely in heroic fashion..."
给我的海豹队友们下达最后一项任务
"...task my SEAL brothers with one final mission.
他们一定要在莫尔文丘陵内战战场上
They must shoot my bodily remains from a cannon
将我的骨灰用大炮发射出去"
at Malvern Hill Civil War battlefield."
傻♥逼♥巴克利
Freakin' Buckley.
"而且要确保我爸那傻♥逼♥在场"
"And make sure my daddy comes, too, that son of a bitch."
那我们需要个地图
Well, hell, we're gonna need a map.
还有加农炮 战术装备和夜视镜
And a cannon and, uh, tactical gear and NVGs.
他们有加农炮 每年发射一座
They have a cannon. They shoot one off every year.
-好吧 -来吧
- Yeah, right. - Let's do it.
兄弟们 你们都听到了
Well, boys, you heard the man.
好了 兄弟们
All right, fellas.
阎王和那些女孩子方面有消息吗
Any news on Rip and the girls?
一有消息 我会先通知你的 乔
When there is, you'll be the first to know, Joe.
皮尔森队长 他说了我什么吗
And, uh, Captain Pearson, what did he say about me?
你现在能做的
The best thing that you can do right now
只有支持你的小队 乔
is be there for your team, Joe.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
看看这个
Look at this.
有消息证美国特种部队营救
Sources have confirmed this was indeed a failed
包括前任海豹突击队队员理查德·塔格特在内的
U.S. Special Operations rescue of several Americans,
美国公民和被绑♥架♥了的女学生的
including former Navy SEAL Richard Taggart,
前任海豹突击队队员理查德·塔格特
行动失败了
as well as the kidnapped schoolgirls...
你不该带他们来这里
You shouldn't have brought them here.
-这里是我们的训练基地 -有消息指出
- This is our training facility. - Sources indicate scores
有人在突袭行动中被杀害
were killed in the raid,
包括美国特种部队的士兵
including a U.S. Special Operations soldier.
-你看 阿克马尔 -虽然关于他的死
- See, Akmal. - Although, details surrounding
-还有许多细节仍未公开 -我们
- his death remain under wraps. - Everything
一直努力的一切
we've been working for.
这才只是开始
And it's only the beginning.
招募进行得怎么样
How's recruiting coming?
你对那个俄勒冈州女孩的看法是对的
You were right about the Oregon girl.
-玛丽萨 -她现在在线
- Marissa. - She's online.
一直在问什么时候能和你对话
Keeps asking when she can talk to you again.
和她连线
Bring her up.
你好啊 怎么样 玛丽萨
There's my girl. How are you, Marissa?
我看不到你 我想看看你
I can't see you. I want to see you.
还不行
Not yet.
你的运动衫很好看
Hey, that jersey looks great.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
卡西夫和我说你准备好担起更多的责任
Kashif tells me you're ready for some more responsibility.
你在学习圣训吗
Are you studying the Hadith?
伊♥斯♥兰♥教的穆♥罕♥默♥德♥言行录
感恩
Mashallah.
我想让你开心
I want to make you happy.
你今天过得怎么样
Tell me about your day.
哥们 果冻酒在哪呢
Dude, where are the Jell-O shots when you need them?
-我不知道 -亚历克斯
- I don't know. - Hey, Alex.
你把约会带到这来吗
Did you bring a date to this?
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表