剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
This is how the village looked before it was abandoned,
之前这里住的是炼油工人
when it was still housing for the refinery workers.
假设那里不会有太大变化
Now, assuming not much has changed,
这里 这里是我们的首要目标
this here -- this is our primary target.
在确认安全前
Delta Team will search counterclockwise
D组将对大院逆时针进行搜查
until the compound is secure.
人♥质♥应该被关押在那里
The hostages should be there.
-膝盖怎样了 -没事啊 怎么了
- How's the knee? - It's fine. What's up?
你知道最近大熊有点烦心事
You know this is some heavy shit for Bear.
谁没有烦心事
This is some heavy shit for all of us.
我们是为了阎王才来到这里
We're talking about Rip here.
这就是我想说的 你认为他现在头脑清醒吗
That's what I mean. You think he's got his head screwed on right?
如果你认为大熊会做出误判
Well, if you think Bear's not gonna do the right thing,
也许你不该来这里 兄弟
maybe you shouldn't be here, brother.
阎王也是我的队长
Rip is my team leader, too.
我和你们一样想把他救回来
I want to get him back just as badly as you do.
那就去救他吧
Let's go get him.
莎拉·格雷夫斯
我们的小天使
我知道你们非常希望
I understand your desire
最大限度地提高买♥♥价 我的朋友
to maximize the purchase price, my friend,
但你的组织已宣誓效忠于我们
but your organization swore allegiance to mine.
而且我们已经说好了五百万美元
And we had an agreement -- $5 million.
一千万
10.
你们宣称自己遵循《古♥兰♥经♥》
You proclaim to follow the Quran.
里面说了我们不能互相抬价
It says we do not outbid each other
不能背叛彼此或相互抢生意
or turn on each other or outsell each other.
我们是真♥主♥的仆人 情同手足
We are servants of Allah as brothers,
我们必须照做
and we should act like it.
《古♥兰♥经♥》 真♥主♥
The Quran? Allah?
他们和这个有什么关系
What do they have to do with this, huh?
这是生意
This is business.
先让我见见海豹突击队的人
I will agree to your price...
我就答应你的出价
if I see the SEAL first.
-不可能 -没什么事是不可能的
- Impossible. - Nothing is impossible.
让我见他 不然没得谈
I see the SEAL, or no deal.
别打电♥话♥
No calls.
美♥国♥佬♥会监听到
The Americans will pick it up.
带我去见他
Take me to him.
主啊 我神*
*O Lord, my God.
我每逢举目观看*
*When I, in awesome wonder.
你手所造*
*Consider all
一切奇妙大工*
*The worlds thy hands have made.
看见星宿*
*I see the stars,
又听见隆隆雷声*
*I hear the rolling thunder.
拜托 理查德
Come on, Richard.
-*你的力量* -闭嘴
- *Thy po--* - Shut up!
别唱了 臭婊♥子♥
You whore. Enough.
好了 兄弟们
All right, boys.
希望大家都能为我多带点弹♥药♥
Hope everybody's got extra rounds for me.
爱死你了 考尔德
I love you, Caulder.
你让我的处♥女♥座老母亲都自愧不如了
You put my anal-retentive mama to shame.
不客气
You're welcome.
佛爷 论行李装车 收拾行囊 做卷饼
I swear, Buddha, nobody can pack a car,
没人比得过你们墨西哥佬
a burrito, or a bag like your people.
这是我们引以为傲的传统 伙计
It's our proud national tradition, man.
你肯定在逗我
You have got to be kidding me.
就在这里面 给我点时间
Look, it's in here. Give me a second.
嘣 我们都死了
Bang! We're all dead.
炮灰 你能向蔡斯解释一下
Fishbait, will you please explain to Chase
为什么每个人都要为队友带备用弹♥药♥吗
why everybody carries extra rounds for yours truly?
重型武器 可费弹♥药♥了
Heavy weapon. Eats up a lot of ammo.
我知道我们要带多点弹♥药♥
Yeah, so we need to carry extra. I know.
如果你知道 就会把子弹放在
If you knew, you would have them ready
你我能快速拿到的地方了
at a moment's notice for you and I to grab.
在你狂翻野餐篮的时候
While you're digging through your picnic basket,
所有人都会疑惑 怎么没有火力压制
everybody's wondering where the hell the cover fire is.
弹♥药♥在这里 你个狗逼
I got your rounds right here, motherfucker.
很好
Good.
-他是在试你 -是啊 扯犊子吧
- He's testing you. - Yeah, no shit.
这不关子弹的事
It's not about the rounds.
事关你脑子里装的是什么
It's about what's going on up here
以及你是否能处理妥当
and whether you can handle it.
你要开始实干了 小伙子
You're in the pros now, kid.
再给你点建议
Oh, and some advice --
把弹♥药♥包起来 装在你的外侧口袋
just fold it up and stick it in your outside pouch.
我们都是这么干的
That's how we do it here.
-哈佛婊都是怎样的 蔡斯 -还不错
- What is Harvard pussy like, Chase? - Not bad.
说三到四门语言 算算高等微积分
Speaks three to four languages, does advanced calculus.
是啊 你得告诉我们那里的
Yeah, you're gonna have to tell us what that's like
茶和饼干怎么样
over tea and biscuits.
-我喜欢格雷伯爵茶 -我就知道
- I make a damn fine Earl Grey. - I'll bet you do.
那是好茶 小灰 为了不让你有疑惑
That's fancy tea, Fish, just in case you're wondering.
我知道 兄弟 用中指搅拌
Tea, I know, brother. Comes with this.
你好 长官
Good day, Officer.
你们要去哪
Where are you heading?
可可粉工厂
Cocoa factory.
-你知道要给一笔过路费吗 -不知道
- You are aware there is a toll? - No.
但我会付的 多少钱
But I can pay it. How much?
你有多少钱
How much do you have?
他也要给
Him too.
美钞
American dollars?
出来
Out!
给我盯着他
长官 有什么问题吗
Officer, what is the problem?
把车厢打开
Show me what's in the back.
-长官... -快打开
- Officer... - Show me!
长官 我送货快迟到了
Officer, I'm late for my delivery.
我哪管你这么多
You think I care?
快 把车厢打开
Go! Open the door.
快给我打开
I said open it!
埃米尔没说能出价一千万
The Emir didn't authorize $10 million.
伊♥斯♥兰♥教国家对上层统治者 王公 军事长官的称号♥
他们哪会知道这事
They don't know that.
为什么急袭部队在后面跟着
Why is our assault team following us?
你想干什么 迈克尔
What are you doing, Michael?
做你对指挥官做过的事情
What you did with your commanding officer --
完成必须了结的事情
what needs to be done.
埃米尔...
The Emir --
埃米尔的事情你别担心
Let me worry about the Emir.
我已经获得许可了
I have his blessing.
你支持我吗
Are you with me?
你要回答 "是的 我支持你"
The answer is, "Yes, I'm with you."
想后悔已经来不及了
No turning back now.
D组 行动时间大概在半夜
Delta, soft timeline for infil is midnight.
做好准备
Let's be ready.
FD1 这里是R22
Foxtrot Delta One, this is Reaper Two-Two.
注意 有四辆车在一条南北走向的泥路上
Be advised -- four-vehicle package moving north
往北移♥动♥
on north/south dirt road.
目测是要移♥动♥到目的区域
Appear to be heading toward target compound.
醒醒
Wake up.
理查德 快醒醒
Richard, wake up!
R22 FD1 收到
Reaper Two-Two, Foxtrot Delta One. Roger that.
我看到了
I see them.
继续盯着他们 直到他们离开目标区域
Stay with them until they leave the target compound.
D组 开始吧
Delta, bring it in.
女生们
The girls.
安全
Safe.
那是什么声音
What is that?
R22 FD1 还看得见他们吗
Reaper Two-Two, Foxtrot Delta One. Do you still have them?
看不见 他们抵达目标区域后就不见踪影了
Negative. We lost them when they reached the target area.
可能是普通人
Could be nothing.
也有可能是一组袭击队
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表