剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
《海豹六队》前情提要
Previously on Six...
是穆塔基干的
Muttaqi did this.
怎么可能到处都有他的身影
He can't be everywhere.
我们会找到他 并干掉他
We'll find him and we'll put him down.
-我想回家 -不要
- I wanna go home. - No...
你干什么
What the fuck?
他为穆塔基工作
He was working for Muttaqi.
这是你我共事的最后一个任务
I won't do another op with you ever.
呼吁我海豹六队的兄弟们
To my brothers on SEAL Team Six,
审视自己的内心
look inside your hearts.
现在还为时未晚 我就是例子
It's not... too late. I am proof of that.
莎拉·格雷夫斯
我们的小天使
与我相伴的只有死亡
All I know is death.
我所见过 所触摸过的一切
Everything I see, everything I touch.
我觉得我们不应该再要孩子
I don't think we should have a child.
你看 这是我们大家
Look, it is all of us.
你想救出阎王和姑娘们
You wanna get Rip and those girls,
就得趁破晓
it's first light.
又是日间攻击
Another daytime hit.
你会把阎王还有那些女孩带回去
You will bring Rip and those girls back.
这就是为什么你是队长 兄弟
That's why you're team leader, brother.
你对那个俄勒冈州女孩的看法是对的
You were right about the Oregon girl.
你怎么样 玛丽萨
How are you, Marissa?
卡西夫和我说你准备好担起更多的责任
Kashif tells me you're ready for some more responsibility.
博科圣地组织不收钱 他们只要你的脑袋
Boko Haram doesn't want our money. They want your head.
你想为我们的事业做出牺牲
You wanted to sacrifice yourself for the cause.
那么机会来了
This is your chance.
穆塔基的时代已经过去 我们才是未来
Muttaqi is stuck in the past. We're the future.
帮帮我
Help me.
D组 我们要在X位置上空降
Delta, we're gonna air-land on the X,
前往主入口
move toward our primary entry point.
阿克马尔
Akmal.
去卡车那里
Move to the truck!
等等
Wait. Wait!
我有话要对司令说
没时间了 快上车
发动
司令在哪 那枪声是怎么回事
他和海豹队员在一起 我打不开门
阿克马尔 叫人帮忙
司令
Emir!
快叫人帮忙
司令
Emir!
司令
Emir!
司令
Emir!
阿克马尔 阿克马尔
Akmal! Akmal!
把车停下
看到动静了
We've got movement.
四名男性 有武装
Four men, armed,
还有七名女性人♥质♥
and seven female hostages.
没发现塔格特
No visual on Taggart.
纳斯里好像在车后
Looks like Nasry's in the back.
好的 记录下来
All right, put it on the box.
突击队还有多远到
How far out is the assault force?
倒数一分钟
One minute!
一分钟 一分钟 一分钟
One minute! One minute! One minute!
把车停下
司令死了
那个海豹队员杀了他
穆塔基死了吗
海豹队员杀了他
迈克尔现在是负责人了
我们要抓紧 上车赶紧走
We have to hurry. Get the truck and go.
-塔格特在哪 -别管他了 走吧
- Where's Taggart? - Forget him. Let's go.
不带上那个海豹队员我是不会走的
I cannot leave without the SEAL.
这点你是知道的
You know that better than anyone.
我现在是司令了
I am the Emir now.
我现在是司令了
I am the Emir now!
所有人进屋
Everyone inside.
你们听见了 快走
发生什么了 我们要放弃任务吗
What the hell is happening? Do we abort?
不 我们得马上进到那里面
No, we need to get in there now.
这是我们唯一的机会了
This is the only shot we're gonna get.
把最新情况告诉突击队
Update the assault force.
老师和姑娘们及纳斯里在这扇门这里
The teacher and the girls are at the door with Nasry.
我们还没发现阎王
We got no visual on Rip.
我们从靠湾的门突击
We assault through the bay doors.
谨慎开火
这是个解救人♥质♥任务
This is a hostage rescue.
谨慎开火 谨慎开火
Watch your shots. Watch your shots.
看好她们
我要去找那个海豹队员
I'm gonna get the SEAL.
我们不能任由他躲在暗处
We can't have him at our backs.
这里需要你 敌人来了
We need you here. They're coming.
迈克尔
Michael.
你把他们训练得很好 兄弟
You've trained the men well, brother.
尽可能多杀美国人
Kill as many Americans as you can.
法鲁克 阿齐兹
Farooq, Aziz!
我保证这一切马上都会结束的
I promise this will be over soon,
不是彼死就是我亡
one way or another.
还有三十秒
Thirty seconds!
三十秒 三十秒
Thirty seconds! Thirty seconds!
德什卡重机♥枪♥就位 赶快
他们来了 他们来了
长官 那是火箭筒部队
Sir, that's an RPG team.
好 马上向直升机报告
All right, push that to the birds now.
荣誉属于我们
火箭筒
RPG!
枪哑火卡住了
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥
Move! Move!
一切正常 一切正常
Break right! Break right!
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥
Move! Move!
走 走
Go! Go!
E组即将在011建筑物顶部着陆
Echo touching down on building roof 0-1-1.
这里是B组 正在靠近建筑物南侧
This is Bravo Team, approaching south side of the compound.
B1 准备突破主入口
Bravo One, preparing to breach at primary entry.
佛爷 烟雾弹
Buddha, smoke!
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥
Move! Move!
有队友倒下
Man down!
有队友倒下
Man down!
你会没事的 跟他呆在一起
You're gonna be all right. Stay with him.
跟他呆在一起
Stay with him.
要坚强 姑娘们
Be strong, girls.
他的步♥枪♥不见了
His rifle's gone.
阿克马尔 他去找你了
Akmal! He's coming to you!
他去救那些女孩了
He's coming for the girls!
迈克尔 信♥号♥♥断断续续 请重复
Michael, you're broken. Repeat!
重复 迈克尔
Repeat! Michael!
把卡车开到前面 准备好
坚强点 别哭
Be strong. Don't cry.
F22 B1主入口攻破失败
Fox Two Two, Bravo One fouled breach.
移♥动♥到第二入口
Moving to secondary entry.
全体注意 E组有两名伤员
All stations, Echo has two wounded
都在上方原地待命
and is holding position up top.
收到 快速反应小组准备
All right, ready the QRF.
扎基尔 把女孩们带过来
我们拿她们来作掩护
走
不
No.
-一切正常 -一切正常
- Break right! - Break right!
移♥动♥ 移♥动♥ 移♥动♥
Move up! Move, move!
移♥动♥到角落 移♥动♥
Take the corner! Move!
注意最上方
UP top!
扎基尔
Zakir!
走 去卡车里
快 快 过来 过来
Hurry. Hurry. Come on, come on.
我们走 我们走
Come on, let's go. Let's go.
-走 -快点 快点
- Come on! - Come on. Come on.
阿克马尔
Akmal!
我来
On me.
D组成功进入
Delta making entry.
F22 这里是D11
Fox Two Two, this is Delta One One.
在A010建筑物内部
Internal on Alpha Zero One Zero.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表