剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
憎恨恃强凌弱
He hated the strong preying on the weak.
然而你却杀死了他
And then you murdered him.
如果你想找血仇的话 看看你自己的
If you're looking for blood, look on your own hands.
你是个好女人 好老师
Now, you're a good woman. A teacher.
但是你完全不清楚
But you have no idea
理查德·塔格特是什么样的人
what kind of a man Richard Taggart really is.
博科圣地的人第一次强♥暴♥我的时候
The first time Boko Haram raped me...
我想去死
...I wanted to die.
我想去死
I wanted to die.
但是你告诉我 为了孩子们坚强起来
But then you told me I had to be strong for the girls.
所以我做到了
And so I was.
现在为了他们 你要坚强点
Now you have to be strong for them.
我不管那个男的怎么说
I don't care what that man says.
我能肯定的是
I know one thing for sure about you.
你一定会尽一切可能救我们
You will do anything to save us.
如果我们不处理这些职业杀手
If we don't get a handle on these professional assassins,
我们将听到更多此类的战争犯罪
we're going to be hearing about a lot more war crimes.
234集
这个叫塔格特的是被强迫的
Look, this Taggart guy was coerced.
即使不是 他射杀的是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥和叛国者
Even if he wasn't, he shot a terrorist and a traitor.
我受够了我们国家的军人们
I'm sick of our soldiers being vilified
为保护这个国家而被诽谤
for doing what it takes to protect America.
对 就是
Yeah, it is.
-我个人比较偏好甜食 -我也是
- A bit of a sweet tooth myself. - Yeah. Me too.
好 吃吧
Yeah, well, there you go.
但愿...
So, hopefully --
约瑟夫
Joseph.
我叫亚当斯牧师过来聊聊
Um, I asked Pastor Adams over for a chat.
牧师 很高兴见到你
Hi, Pastor. Good to see you.
乔 见到你也很高兴
Hello, Joe. Good to see you.
你的老婆做了很好吃的咖啡蛋糕
Your wife made some lovely coffee cake for us.
其实是买♥♥来的
Actually, it's store-bought.
不好意思
Oh, well, pardon me.
我的堂兄是个突击队员
You know, my cousin is a Ranger.
我有告诉你吗
Did I tell you that?
没 没 应该没有
No. No, I don't think you did.
去过四个地方 伊♥拉♥克♥ 阿富汗
Four tours. Iraq, Afghanistan.
他失去了很多弟兄
He lost a lot of buddies.
那很痛苦 深表同情
Well, that's tough. I feel for him.
即使是正义之举
It can be a heavy burden,
那也可能会带来沉重的负担
even when the cause is just.
那也确实是
And it is just.
真正帮到他 使他解脱的办法是
What helped, what really grounded him
走进教堂
was coming into the church.
不仅仅是祷告 但也是与人们交流 乔
Not just the prayer, but being with people, Joe.
-聚餐 社交 -对
- Picnics, socials. - Yeah.
-你不能孤立自己 -牧师 我不知道
- You can't isolate yourself- - Look, Pastor, I don't know what
你听到了什么 但是
what you've been told, but, uh...
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
很高兴听到这个 乔
I'm -- I'm glad to hear that, Joe.
但我们是那些要求你们为了国家去做
But we're the ones who have asked you to do
那些必须做的事情的人
what must be done for your country.
让我们来帮你
Let us help you.
和我一起祈祷 乔
Pray with me, Joe.
好
Okay.
主啊 以主之名 我们请求你
Jesus, we ask you in the name of the Lord
给你的这个信徒带来平静
to bring peace to this member of your flock.
因为你是永恒的领路人
For you are the eternal shepherd.
你保护着我们所有人
You bring us all under your protective...
我不知道你在搬家
I didn't know you were leaving.
我本来可以帮忙的
I could've helped.
维京战士要
The Viking warrior
照顾他阵亡兄弟的遗孀吗
looking after the widow of his fallen comrade?
这是个古老的传统 是吧
It's an ancient tradition, right?
搬家拖车
我根本没有出轨
You know, I never cheated on him.
我知道你们全都认为我出轨了
I know you all thought I did -- all y'all --
但是我绝对没有
but I never did.
他在世的时候都没有
Not until he was dead.
如果你愿意的话 都怪在我身上吧
I'll take the blame for it, if you want.
我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm sorry.
听着 这不是你的错
It's -- Look, it's not your fault.
我真希望自己是你
I just wish I were you.
你很幸运
You are the lucky one.
为什么
Why?
因为你没什么可失去的
Because you have nothing to lose.
马丁内斯法官和她丈夫来吃过晚饭
Judge Martinez and her husband came to dinner.
他们有问起你
They asked after you.
她说她希望你能去她那里工作
She said she'd love to have you clerk for her.
你本来再上一学期就能拿到法律博士学位了
You were only a semester away from your J.D.
你可以完成学业
You could finish up.
我们已经谈过这事儿了
We've already talked about this.
我不会再回法学院上学
I'm not going back to law school.
你认识这个海豹突击队队员吗
Did you know this SEAL?
认罪的那个人
The one that confessed?
不认识
No.
我就是受不了看到你卷进这些事
I just hate to see you get caught up in all of this.
听着 我现在做的事情
Look, what I'm doing is just as righteous
和你参加塞尔玛的游♥行♥一样正确
as your march at Selma.
儿子 那可是民权运动
Son, that was the Civil Rights movement.
不可相提并论的
There's no comparison.
好了 给你说说我的一个兄弟
All right. Tell you about a buddy of mine.
老实善良的乡下男孩
Good ol' country boy.
他在一周前死在我的怀里
He died in my arms a week ago.
然后我♥干♥掉了一个人
And then I took out a guy
就是为了救那些被绑♥架♥的女孩们
trying to save some kidnapped girls
而她们只是一些渴望学习的孩子
who only wanted to learn how to read.
我杀过人
I killed someone.
而且我还会再杀人
And I will do it again.
你想聊点什么吗 儿子
Is there something you want to talk about, son?
你曾经怀疑过吗
You ever have any doubts?
在那场运动中
During the movement.
怀疑过自己所为是否正确吗
That what you were doing was right?
怀疑 肯定有
Doubts -- sure.
那时候有过迷茫
There were some dark moments.
后悔吗 没有
Regrets? No.
如果我任由正义蒙尘 那是我的错
If I allowed injustice to happen, then it was on me.
我不可能袖手旁观 无所作为
I couldn't stand by and do nothing
我们也是斗士 以我们自己的方式
We were warriors, too, in our way.
我会为他们而死 他们也会为我而死
I would've died for them... and they for me.
你在哈佛时的室友 查尔斯·灵顿
Your roommate from Harvard, uh, Charles Billington,
他还是驻喀布尔的大使吗
he's still at the embassy in Kabul, right?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
因为我需要帮助
'Cause I need a favor.
目标是妮罗法尔·喀姿科
The target is Nilofar Kazbekov --
一个车♥臣♥叛军
a Chechen rebel.
她的丈夫是你们从尼日利亚带回来的
Her husband was the dead Chechen
那个死去的车♥臣♥人
you brought back from Nigeria.
他是阿克马尔·巴拉耶夫的重要助手
He's a key lieutenant of Akmal Barayev --
可能就是妮罗法尔的兄弟带领小组
Nilofar's brother, who may have been leading
在博科圣地组织抓获阎王的
the group that snatched Rip from Boko Haram.
情报说阿克马尔
Agency sources tell us
和他的姐姐联♥系♥很密切
Akmal here stays in close touch with his sister.
所以我们要抓他 就得先抓她
So we need to get her to get him.
她住在巴拿马的一个别♥墅♥里
She lives in a villa in Panama
该别♥墅♥是由与恐怖组织相关的慈善机构购买♥♥的
paid for by charities tied to terrorist groups.
我们估计会有三到五个安保人员
We estimate a three- to five-man security detail.
他们行事低调 装备不明
Going in low-vis, with non-attributable gear.
周三晚上
On Wednesday nights,
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表