剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
你怎么化这么浓的妆
Why are you so made up?
我得看起来职业一些
I have to look professional.
为了他
For him?
里奇 这是商业 是全新的世界
Ricky, this is business. It's a whole new world.
我得迎头赶上
I have to catch up.
表现正常点好吗
Behave, please.
你在做什么
Wh-What are you doing?
我得走了
I've, uh, got to go.
别啊 留下来
No, no, no! Stay!
对吧 里奇
Right, Ricky?
是啊 留下吃午饭吧
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Stay for lunch.
我去烤一些丁骨牛排
I'll throw a couple T-bones on the grill.
你想吃什么
How do you like yours?
我有一些账目调查要做
Uh, I've got some account research to do.
但我们可以明天在办公室见
But, um, I will see you tomorrow at the office.
-可以吗 -好 我会去的
- Okay? - Yes. I will be there.
-好 -尽早去
- Okay. - Early.
很高兴见到你 里奇
Great meeting you, Ricky.
不客气
Yeah.
我要拿你怎么办呢
What am I gonna do with you?
怎么了
What?
我得了什么
I have what?
精索静脉曲张 阴囊静脉肿大
Varicoceles -- a swelling in the veins in the scrotum.
会导致睾丸温度升高
The result is an elevation in temperature of the testes.
所以你是说我的蛋太"热"了
So, you're saying my balls are too hot?
医生 你能解释下这会有什么问题吗
Doctor, can you please explain what the problem is?
当然
Of course.
精♥子♥是很敏感的
Sperm are quite sensitive.
热度会导致精♥子♥活性降低
Heat causes low motility.
换句话说 你的精♥子♥很弱
In other words, your sperm are weak.
无法坚持游到靶区 或根本无法游动
They can't swim strongly or at all.
他们与卵子相遇前就死了
They die before they get to the egg.
能解释一下 我们以前又是怎么怀上的吗
Just so we understand, h-how did we get pregnant before?
不完全排除个别精♥子♥与卵子
The chance of a single sperm reaching the egg
相遇的情况 但机会已远低于正常水平
is not eliminated, but it is significantly reduced.
你可能还能怀孕 但机会渺茫
You could get pregnant again, but it's unlikely.
那我们有什么办法呢 除了试管受精外
Well, what do we do -- short of IVF?
约瑟夫 你可以控制睾丸的温度
Well, Joseph, you can take steps to keep your testes cool --
避免穿紧身内♥裤♥ 不做剧烈运动
avoid wearing tight underwear, don't do any heavy exercise,
避开高温天气
stay out of extreme heat conditions.
好的
Done.
-有一种手术方案... -不要
- There is a surgical option... - No.
那不便宜
It's...expensive.
我认为你的保险可以完全覆盖
I believe your insurance covers it.
这不一定是坏消息啊
This isn't necessarily bad news.
他想给我的蛋动刀 怎么会是好消息
He wants to cut on my balls. How is that good news?
知道了问题所在 我们就可以去解决
We know what the problem is now, and we can treat it.
怎么了
What?
上帝肯定笑死了
God must be laughing.
我是海豹队员 我的精♥子♥却不会游泳
I'm a SEAL, and my sperm can't even swim.
约瑟夫
Joseph...
约瑟夫 这不是你或者上帝的问题
Joseph, this is not about you or God.
这只是个简单的医疗问题
This is a simple medical issue.
我们下次再和医生讨论
We'll discuss it with the surgeon.
好吧
Yeah.
也许是命中注定膝下无子
Maybe it wasn't meant to be.
半途而废
Quitting --
是不可能的
It's not an option.
海豹突击队的 是你害死了这个男人
Navy SEAL, you killed this man.
现在你把他埋了
Now you bury him.
或许把她也给埋了
Maybe you bury her, too.
这不关她事
She didn't have anything to do with this.
-理查德 你不能就这样 -娜奥米
- Richard, you can't just - Na'omi.
让你的婊♥子♥和你一起挖吧
Your whore digs with you.
快挖
Dig.
射的不错 兄弟
Nice shooting, man.
看到老鹿的表情没 那可是百年难得一见
Did you see Buck's face? It was priceless.
他可没想到
He was not expecting that.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, man.
我只是想说
Look, I just wanted to say, uh...
之前在船上 通常情况下
back on the ship, I normally wouldn't suggest
我不会建议使用炸♥药♥爆破的
an explosive breach in those conditions,
但我们已抓获了目标人物
but we had the HVT,
又受到了重火力攻击
we were taking heavy fire --
你冲浪吗
Hey, do you surf?
我会用趴板
I boogie-board.
好吧 也差不多 所以...
Okay, well, it's the same concept anyway, so...
看到我在这儿没
You see me here?
我乘着浪 正漂着呢
I'm riding the wave, just floating.
而你现在呢 你在这儿
You, right now, you're here.
你还在困境中挣扎 抓着岩石
You're in the soup. You're scraping rocks.
如果你一直耿耿于怀
See, you're holding on to things,
无论是那次船上的任务
and whether it be the ship mission
还是你家里的事或是老鹿的破事
or your family or Buck's bullshit,
他们会使你掉下来
they weigh you down.
你很有激♥情♥
You were aggressive.
保持住
Own it.
和我一起冲到这里来 兄弟
Float up here with me, dude.
明白
Roger that.
所以 他做得怎样
So, how'd he do?
差不多了
Getting there.
很好
Good.
你要做爸爸了还是咋
You gonna be a dad or what?
天啊 这儿还能不能有点儿隐私了
Jesus, is anything private around here?
喂
Yeah?
好 我马上就到
Yeah, I'll be right there.
拉各斯 尼日利亚
德里克·威利斯被小查克逼得进入了状态
Derek Willis into the game for Chuckie Jr.
今年开了个好头
Off to a good start this year.
前两场比赛上场时间很多也得了很多分
Playing a lot and scoring a lot the first two games...
第四节 两分领先
Fourth quarter, 2-point game.
该做午后祷告了 你要来吗
It is time for the Asr prayer. Will you join?
当然
Sure.
阿克马尔
Akmal.
是什么让你决定离开那帮俄♥罗♥斯♥人
What was it that made you leave the Russians --
改变立场了吗
change sides?
我们袭击了阿尔哈尤特
We raided Alkhan-Yurt.
那是我的家乡
That was my village.
因为有一两个男人反抗 他们屠♥杀♥了所有人
When one or two men resisted, they massacred everyone.
我的指挥官杀了一个十二岁的小女孩
My commanding officer shot a 12-year-old girl.
她浑身是血地躺在地上 奄奄一息
She was bleeding on the ground but still alive.
所以他命令我杀了她
So he ordered me to kill her.
我认识她 认识她的家人
I knew her. I knew her family.
所以我和真♥主♥阿♥拉♥做了个交易
So I made a deal with Allah.
如果我结束了她的痛苦
If I end her suffering,
我会将我的一生奉献给他
I would serve him for the rest of my life.
是我
Yes.
都安排好了
It's all arranged.
和博科圣地组织的会议马上开始
The meeting with Boko Haram is a go.
来吧 让我们祈祷吧 兄弟
Come on. Let's pray, brother.
你怎么要这么久
What took you so long?
你现在该告诉我你为什么会在这里
Now is when you tell me why you're here.
只是实行宪法第一修正案的权利
Just exercised my First Amendment rights.
你知道的 就是你所奋力保护的
You know -- what you're fighting for.
她把自己拷在了学校前门
She handcuffed herself across the front doors of her school,
然后又袭击了锯开手铐的警官
then assaulted the officer who cut the cuffs.
这是什么抗♥议♥吗
Was this a protest?
行为艺术
Performance art.
她朋友用手♥机♥录下了整个事件
Her friend recorded the whole thing on his cellphone.
所以你是故意想被拘捕的吗
What, you wanted to get arrested?
我们已经是这个系统里两点一线的囚犯
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表