剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
I started negotiations for you.
释放被关在关达那摩监狱里的
Farouk Mohammad and 20 Jihadists
法鲁克·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥以及20名圣♥战♥者
out of Guantanamo.
博科圣地组织不收钱 他们只要你的脑袋
Boko Haram doesn't want our money. They want your head.
你想为我们的事业做出牺牲
You wanted to sacrifice yourself for the cause.
那么机会来了
This is your chance.
-女孩们和我一起走 -不行
- The girls come with me. - No.
穆♥斯♥林♥兄弟们要娶了她们
Our Muslims brothers need wives.
她们会和你一同回去博科圣地
They'll go back to Boko Haram with you.
不 拜托 请别这么做
No. Please. Please, you can't do that.
我们不回去 绝不回去
We are not going back there! We are not going back!
没了她们就做不成交易了 因为我不同意
There is no deal without them, 'cause I won't go.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice now, do you?
阿克马尔 看着我
Akmal, look at me.
阿克马尔
Akmal.
阿克马尔
Akmal!
谢谢
Thanks.
莎拉·格雷夫斯
我们的小天使
与我相伴的只有死亡
All I know is death.
我所见过 所触摸过的一切...
Everything I see, everything I... touch...
都被我毁了
I destroy.
去吧
Just go.
乔
Joe?
我觉得我们不应该再要孩子
I don't think we should have a child.
未知联♥系♥人
-你好 -你好 达莫尔
- Hello? - Hey, Dharma.
-过得好吗 -我在想你能否出来
- How are you? - Hey, I was wondering if maybe
和我喝杯咖啡或吃个午饭什么的
you wanted to grab coffee or lunch or something
-这样就可以... -我吗 我不在了
- so we can... - How am I? I'm not really here.
我在天上 我在海里
I'm in the air, in the ocean.
我无处不在 也无法找寻
I'm everywhere and nowhere.
别留言了
Don't bother to leave a message.
我不会回你电♥话♥
I won't return your call. Beeeeep.
-还给我 -等等
- Give it back to me! - Hold on!
这是我的
It's mine.
安娜贝尔 把贝壳给他吧
Anabel, just give him the shell.
安娜贝尔 我讨厌你
Anabel, I hate you!
-这是你的错 -真是够了
- It's your fault! - That's enough.
-拜托 -看你干的好事
- Hey, come on. - You did it!
拜托 孩子们 冷静点
Hey, come on, guys. Chill.
谁想吃冰淇淋 雪糕呢
Who wants some ice cream, huh? Well, sorbet.
不不不 我要回去了
Oh, no, no. I have to get back.
我今晚有饭局 要应酬一位重要客户 里奇
I have that dinner tonight. It's an important client, Ricky.
好吧 你肯定能搞定的 对吧
Yeah, of course. Huh, you're gonna get it, right?
我们会玩得很开心的 对吧 孩子们
We're gonna be fine. Huh? We got this, right, guys?
怎么了 怎么了嘛 小宝贝
What's up? Que pasa, juanita?
我还是向你们坦白吧
I'm just gonna say it.
我不想去舞蹈学校
I don't wanna go to dance school.
什么
What?
这什么意思 这是你一直在追寻的梦想啊
What do you mean? This has been your dream, like, forever.
这是你的梦想才对
It's been your dream.
-你必须去上舞蹈学校 -我不去
- Oh, you're going to that school. - No, I'm not.
那毫无乐趣可言 我想和我的朋友们在一起
It's not fun anymore. I want to be with my friends.
你♥爸♥退役了 你可以去上舞蹈学校了
Your father is leaving the Service so you can go.
我的工作足以支付学费 你必须去
I took the job to pay for it. You're going.
我不去
I'm not going.
安娜贝尔
Anabel!
我赴宴之前你必须要回来
You have to be back before I leave for this dinner.
我不知道什么时候回来
I don't know what time I'll be back.
-里奇 -事关阎王
- Ricky... - It's about Rip.
稍息
At ease.
我想你们都认识侯丁女士
I think you all know Ms. Houlding,
国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
the National Security Advisor.
吉姆·比彻姆 白宫顾问
Jim Beauchamp, White House Counsel.
大伙 出现了有一些小转机
Boys, we caught a break.
我想我们知道了扣押阎王和女孩们的人是谁了
We think we know who has Rip and the girls.
我们无意间从可靠的情报中发现了这个人
We just stumbled on reliable intel that leads us to this man...
迈克尔·纳斯里
Michael Nasry.
生于密西根的迪尔伯恩 从密歇根大学辍学
Born in Dearborn, Michigan, dropped out of U of M.
坦桑尼亚和迪拜爆♥炸♥案中的旗帜
Same flag from the Tanzania and Dubai bombings
和忏悔视频中阎王身后的旗帜一样
is behind Rip in the confession video.
长官 具体地点方面有进展了吗
Sir, are we any closer to a location?
你在巴拿马从妮罗法尔手中抢来的电脑
The computer you snatched from Nilofar in Panama
显示她哥哥出现在乍得南部一座废弃的
puts her brother in an abandoned Soviet cement plant
苏联水泥厂里
in Southern Chad.
他们大意了
They got sloppy.
我们截获了一则关于美国人♥质♥的
We picked up low-level voice intercept
低级别情报
about an American hostage.
所以很有可能
So there's a very good chance
纳斯里和塔格特都在这里
that Nasry is at this location with Taggart.
长官 杀害老鹿的也是这群人吗
Sir, is this the same group that killed Buck?
好像是的
Looks like it.
女士
Ma'am.
白宫在悄悄进行着关于释放塔格特的交涉
The White House is quietly negotiating Taggart's release.
如果女孩们也在的话也会释放
The girls, too, if they're there.
我们希望可以避免在西非进行额外的军事冒险
We're hoping to avoid another military adventure in West Africa,
但是如果交涉失败
but if negotiations don't work,
你们要进去带他们出来
you go in and you bring them back.
女士 纳斯里怎么办
Ma'am, what about Nasry?
我们要放了他来交换阎王吗
We just gonna let him go for Rip's exchange?
人♥质♥安全的时候
The minute those hostages are safe,
我们就灭了他们
we incinerate the bastards.
白舰队两小时内出发
White Squadron is wheels up, two hours.
处理一下家事
Tidy up your home life.
把老鹿的徽章戴上一起跟我们执行任务 好吗
Take Buck's saw on this op, all right?
好的
Roger that.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
我们真的会和那些人一起回去吗
Are we really going back there, with those men?
你们跟我走
You're coming with me.
别骗她 理查德
Don't lie to her, Richard.
你什么都做不了
There's nothing you can do.
你是个征募官 对吗
You're the recruiter, right?
这位三缄其口的兄弟
The man with the golden tongue?
征募了阿克马尔
Recruit Akmal.
去做什么
To do what?
去杀了你的老板
To kill your boss.
你兄弟为这个人而死
Your brother died for that man.
这是你说的 对吗
That's what you said, right?
他就是这么回报忠诚的吗
This is how he repays loyalty?
你怎么可以坐在这里
How can you sit there
无动于衷
and do nothing?
你的生命就只有这么一点价值吗
Does your life really mean that little to you?
你怎么知道一个人价值几何
What do you know about the value of a human life?
你是个懦夫
You're a coward.
两天之内就要去交换阎王
The exchange for Rip is in two days.
突击队小组会保证警戒区安全
A Ranger element will provide cordon force security
以防交换失败
in case the exchange falls through
我们要冲进去
and we have to go in.
一队是快速反应小组
One Troop will be the QRF.
一旦阎王安全了
Now as soon as Rip is safe,
要么通过交换 要么我们冲进去接他
either through the exchange or we go in and get him,
我们需要我们的联合终端攻击控制员
we'll have our JTAC's disappear the place
用几个2000磅炸♥弹♥把这个地方夷为平地
with a couple of 2,000-pounders.
那些姑娘们呢 长官
What about the girls, sir?
侦察和我们的直升机都被水泥房♥顶挡住了
ISR and our birds are blocked by the concrete roofs,
所以我们看不到她们
so we don't have eyes on 'em.
所以她们甚至可能不在那里
So they might not even be there.
我们必须查清楚
That's what we have to find out.
她们有食物但是没有水
They have food but no water,
每隔一天有一名尼日利亚人
which is delivered every other day by a Nigerian,
一名看上去像利比亚人的巴加拉阿♥拉♥伯人
a local Baggara Arab who looks Libyan,
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表