剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
- Cullen? - Yeah.
他那时是名列兵
He was a buck private.
列兵 他那时是个列兵
Private! He was a private.
19岁的时候
19 years old.
很开心啊 兄弟们
Having fun, boys?
先生们 我这有东西要给你们
Gentlemen, I have something for you.
这是我的丈夫 善良的老鹿
It's my husband, good old Buck.
反正就是他的一部分吧
Well, some of him, anyway.
冒着热气 新鲜出炉
Fresh baked. Straight from the oven.
我们会照顾好他的 塔米 我保证
We'll take care of him, Tammi. I promise.
就像你在战场上那样照顾他吗
Like you did out there?
是吗 乔
Huh, Joe?
-别这样 我们去透透气吧 -别碰我
- Come on, let's get some fresh air. - Don't touch me.
我完全有权利和你们一样摆臭脸
I have every right to be shit-faced, same as all of you.
这位女士可以做任何她想做的事
This lady can do whatever she wants.
这没你什么事 伙计
Hey, this isn't any of your business, man.
这就关我的事
This makes it my business.
格洛克手♥枪♥ 搞笑吧
A Glock? Really?
佛爷 前几天你干掉了几个人
Hey, Buddha, how many people did you kill the other day?
两个
Two.
小灰 你呢
Fish, how about you?
一个 183米远射击
One. It was from 200 yards out.
神枪手
Hell of a shot.
我嘛干掉三个 蔡斯 是一小时20块吗
Me, I killed three for, what, Chase, 20 bucks an hour?
考虑到行程时间 我们应该是18块
Well, given the travel time, we're looking at $18.
知道吗 我们干这个不是为钱
See, we don't do it for the money.
我们的兄弟也不是
Neither did our buddy.
他的死不是因为钱 不是因为你
See, he didn't die for money or you
不是因为你们自封的美国大兵这个职业
or whatever it is you wannabe GI Joes do for a living
不是因为米字旗或者证券市场
or the flag or the stock market.
他为我们死 而我们也为他而死
He died for us, and we'd die for him.
我们也会为他而杀人
We'd kill for him, too.
敞开喝吧 我买♥♥单
Don't worry about the beers. I got 'em.
没规矩了 混♥蛋♥们
Light discipline, assholes.
-这是战术 -战术优先
- Tactical! - Going tactical!
有点责任心吧
Somebody responsible!
我们轰起来吧
Let's blow it!
好啊 怎么轰
Yeah, yeah. But how?
我这有教程
I got a video.
好的 给大熊看看
Okay, give it to Bear.
给你 点播放
Here, press play.
一号♥ 考尔德 清洁炮管
Number one man, Caulder, clears the barrel.
没问题
Got it.
炮管...畅通
The barrel... clear!
-二号♥ 蔡斯 -在
- Number two man, Chase. - Yep.
添加火♥药♥
Add the gunpowder.
收到
Roger that.
-小灰 -是
- Little Fishy. - Yeah?
三号♥ 放炮针
Number three man adds the pin.
搞定
Set!
好了 四号♥ 奥提兹 把炮弹放进去
Okay, number four man, Ortiz, add the shell.
-什么 -把炮弹放进去
- What? - Add the shell.
你拿着炮弹呢
You got the shell.
什么炮弹 没人告诉我要拿什么
What shell? Nobody told me to bring nada.
炮弹在哪儿 佛爷
Where's the shell, Buddha?
没人告诉过我要拿炮弹过来
Hey, nobody... nobody told me I had to bring a shell.
你一定是在逗我 佛爷
You got to be shitting me, Buddha.
这... 不 这可不行
That's... Nah, that's not gonna work.
-一袋老鹿 就在这里 -一袋老鹿
- Bag of Buck. Right here. - Bag of Buck.
好了 没错
Here we go. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
动作轻点 动作轻点
Nice and gentle. Nice and gentle.
敬老鹿
To Buck.
以及每一位没回来的兄弟
And every brother who never came home.
-敬老鹿 -老鹿
- To Buck! - Buck!
敬还流落在外的阎王
To Rip. Who's still out there.
-敬阎王 -敬阎王
- To Rip! - To Rip!
-敬阎王 -敬阎王
- To Rip! - Rip.
兄弟们
Brothers.
也许是这个...
Maybe it was this...
妈的
Shit!
阎王先生
Mr. Rip!
-大家还好吗 -嗯
- Is everybody okay? - Yes.
-你们呢 -我们很好 有床和食物
- You okay? - Yes. We have beds and food.
还有书籍 他们对我们很好
We have books, too. They've been nice.
他们让我继续教这些女孩
They asked me to keep teaching the girls.
女孩们 你们...
Girls, would you...
你们去继续填色好不好
Would you finish your coloring?
-这些人是谁 你知道吗 -不知道
- Who are these people? Do you know? - No.
阎王先生 你看 这是我们大家
Mr. Rip. Look. It is all of us.
这是你 娜奥米老师
There's you, teacher Na'omi.
你觉得这个像我吗
You think this looks like me?
当然像了 为什么会不像
Of course it looks like you! Why wouldn't it?
我很喜欢
I like it.
-10-4 -友好点
- 10-4! - Play nice!
-我儿子一定会喜欢的 -是的
- My son would've loved this. - Yes, he would.
我在脑海里回想了一遍又一遍
I've been running it over and over in my head
想找出我做什么能救他
if there was anything that I could've done to have saved him.
我曾是101队的
I was in the 101st.
越南战争里
Vietnam.
我失去了七个人 那是50年前的事了
I lost seven men. That was 50 years ago.
可过去的每一天 我都想起他们
Not a day goes by I don't think about 'em.
这些决定
These decisions...
大部分人永远无需面对
most men never have to face.
但如果你需要做这些决定
But if you do make them,
你必须要过得去自己这关
you've got to make peace with them.
就在此时此刻
Right here, right now.
因为你要是像我这样 无法放手
'Cause if you hold on to 'em like... like I did,
他们只会让你分崩离析
they're just gonna tear you apart...
让你的家庭破裂
tear apart your family.
结束之后 放那些女孩走
After you do this, you let those girls go.
我只要求这么多
That's all I ask.
结束什么
Do what?
你以为我要砍下你的脑袋
Oh, you think I'm gonna cut your head off
再发布到网上吗
and post it online?
拜托
Come on, dude.
那也太陈词滥调了
That's so cliché.
我只需要你对着镜头念这个
I just need you to read this for the camera.
好好看看 准备好了就告诉我
Look it over and let me know when you're ready.
我花了很长时间写出来的
I took a lot of time with that.
大部分情况下
You know, most of these things,
你能看出来他们是被强迫的
you can tell they're coerced...
语法又差 有没有抑扬顿挫
you know, bad grammar, no sense of style or flow.
他们就像是机械地读恐怖组织名单一样
They're just checking off boxes on the terrorist checklist.
你知道缺了什么吗 真诚
You know what's missing? Sincerity.
为什么你让你兄弟吃了那一枪
Why'd you let your brother take that bullet?
那种站在一旁
How does it feel
却无能为力的感觉怎么样
knowing you stood by doing absolutely nothing?
我永远都不会原谅我自己
I will never forgive myself.
永远
Ever.
好的
Good.
我可以原谅你
But I might forgive you.
-把纸捡起来 -你来捡
- Just pick up the paper. - You pick it up.
告诉我你们怎么形容
Tell me, what do you call innocents
那些在我们的冲突中
that get caught up in our conflict --
受伤的无辜平民
you know, women, children, civilians?
间接伤害 是吗
Collateral damage, right?
这不是我能说的
That's above my pay grade.
是的 间接伤害
Right. Collateral.
我查过字典了
I looked it up in the OED --
平行的 相关的但是却不相同
parallel, side by side, related but different.
尼斯木板路上的家人们
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表