剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
3 2 1 引爆
3...2...1... execute.
一分钟后再次爆破
One minute till the next breach.
你读过大学
You're a college boy.
你知道 每个作用力
You know that to every action,
都有与之相等的反作用力 对吧
there's an equal and opposite reaction, right?
知道 牛顿第三定律
Yes. Newton's Third Law of Motion.
刚刚的作用力太大了
That was way too much reaction.
你在不该用力的地方用了太大力
You're using an ax where you should be using a scalpel.
再来一次
Let's do another one.
新人做不到的
The new guy's not gonna cut it.
我跟你赌一打酒你错了
A dozen oyster shooters says you're wrong.
停下 这不全靠盲力
Stop. It's not all about the power.
放置位置也很重要
It's also about the placement.
你必须考虑爆破问题
You have to think about the breaching problem.
观察这扇门 赶紧的 蔡斯
Read the door. Come on. Read the door, Chase.
不如你说一下我到底哪里做错了 奥提兹
Well, how about you tell me exactly what I did wrong, Ortiz,
我会改正
and I'll fix it.
你自己搞清楚 聪明人
You figure it out, smart guy.
"聪明"的蠢货
Smart, dead guy.
该夸他一下吧 不是吗 佛爷
Laying it on him kind of thick, don't you think, Buddha?
那孩子不错 比你好多了
The kid's good, way better than you.
应该无需花费太长时间
Of course, it wouldn't take much.
他只是还带着之前部队的习惯
Still got some habits from his old team.
还有两周时间 我会把他训练好的
I have two more weeks. I'll have him ready to go.
你去意已决
You're really going through with this.
是啊 还有些文书要签 兄弟
Yeah. Got some papers to sign, bro.
签完就滚吧
So, sign them and get the hell out of here.
好的 随便你怎么说吧 老板
Yeah, whatever you say, boss.
说得真好 大熊 太激励人了
That was good, Bear, real motivational.
你想让佛爷改变主意留下来的话
You want Buddha to change his mind and stay,
就要用点软 给他点爱
you might want to show the guy a little love.
成功了
Got it.
给他买♥♥杯啤酒 兄弟 带他去吃饭吧
Buy him a beer, dude, take him out for dinner.
过去一小时 我们观察到
The last hour, we've seen
数起表面上是多方参与的袭击
several apparently coordinated attacks.
在伊斯坦布尔的一个电影院
on a movie theater in Istanbul,
雅加达的一个军队训练基地
on an Army training facility in Jakarta,
以及我们在坦桑尼亚的大使♥馆♥
and our embassy in Tanzania.
都是使用先进设备
Small teams using state-of-the-art gear
且高度组织指挥与控制的小型团队
and highly organized command and control.
感觉像是巴黎袭击事件升级版
These were like Paris 2.0.
可能是ISIS的成员所做
Could be an ISIS affiliate.
也可能是基♥地♥组♥织♥或是独♥立♥组织
Could be A.Q. Could be independent.
最起码我们知道的是这群人训练有素
Bottom line -- these guys appear to be well-trained,
有着我们从未见过的组织能力
with a degree of coordination we haven't seen before.
好的 还有一件事
All right, there's one more thing,
明显不相关的一件事
apparently unrelated.
二十四小时之前 武装人员袭击了尼日利亚
24 hours ago, armed men assaulted a girls' school
贝宁城西北方向一百二十八公里处的一所女校
80 miles northwest of Benin City, Nigeria.
人♥质♥被挟持
Hostages were taken.
有一个老师和一群学生
A teacher, a couple dozen school girls.
他们杀死了一个美国雇佣兵和一个摄影师
They killed an American security contractor and a videographer
并且将他的一些照片传到了网上
and posted some of his photos on their website.
还有些坏消息
I got some bad news.
他们还劫持了理查德·塔格特
They also captured Richard Taggart,
这个指挥部的前任领导
former troop chief of this command,
显而易见是为那个雇佣兵工作
who apparently was working for the same private contractor.
目前为止 阎王还没被发现
As of now, Rip has not been I.D.'d
是海豹六队的前成员
as a former member of SEAL Team Six.
我不必说
And I don't have to say
那将带给他的危险有多大
how much personal danger that would put him in
以及知道他是谁之后的
or how much of a security risk
安全风险有多高
knowing what he knows he would be.
长官 是谁劫持了他
Sir, who has him?
博科圣地组织 对吗 上尉
Boko Haram. Right, Lieutenant?
绑♥架♥学生是他们的专长之一
Kidnapping schoolchildren is one of their M.O.S.
博科圣地组织是非洲最大的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥组织
Boko Haram is Africa's largest terrorist organization.
他们不会浪费时间
They don't mess around.
去年他们杀死的人比ISIS还多
They killed more people last year than ISIS did.
我们在追踪一个重要目标
We're tracking an HVT,
一个对博科圣地组织有着详细了解的通讯员
a courier with intimate knowledge of Boko Haram's operations.
他可能会知道阎王在哪里
He may know where Rip is.
情报获知他前往了近拉各斯港的一个会议
SIGINT has him headed to a meeting in Lagos Harbour.
好 白舰队 我们负责这个
All right, White Squadron, we're on the hook for this.
长官 我的队伍想要这个任务
Sir, my team wants that mission.
我已经给你分配了任务
I already tasked you with it.
我们制定目标计划时
You guys are on a short leash
你们会被严格控制
while we develop the target package.
一小时一个电♥话♥直到另行通知
One hour recall till further notice.
我不知道阎王在非洲 你知道么
I didn't know Rip was in Africa, did you?
完全不知道
Had no idea.
肯定是在执行合同上的某个杀人任务
Must be making a killing on his contracts.
之后再讨论这个
Hey, we should talk about this later.
大熊 你知道他在非洲吗
Hey, Bear, did you know he was in Africa?
放开他 大熊
Let him go, Bear.
都是因为你
This is on you.
都是因为你他才会在那里
He was there because of you.
乔 乔 放开他
Hey, Joe. Joe, let him go.
乔 乔
Joe! Joe!
不是他的错
It's not his fault.
不是任何人的错 木已成舟
It's not anybody's fault. It just is.
我们要解决这件事 因为这是我们要做的
Now, we're gonna fix this because that's what we do.
我们将把阎王带回来
We're gonna bring Rip back home.
还好吗
You okay?
这他妈是怎么了 奥提兹
What the hell was that about, Ortiz?
我们没权知道 是吗 佛爷
We don't get to know, do we, Buddha?
知道什么 在阿富汗到底出了什么事
Know what? What really happened in Afghanistan,
为什么阎王这么快就退伍了
why Rip got out so fast.
阎王之所以退伍是因为个人问题
Rip got out because he had personal problems.
他老婆离开了他并且清空了他的银行账户
His wife left him and cleaned out his bank account.
好了 开心了吗
There you go. Happy now?
约瑟夫
Joseph.
亲爱的
Honey?
我要进屋洗洗
I'm gonna go inside and clean up.
半小时后吃饭
We'll eat in half an hour.
好的
All right.
亲爱的上帝 感谢赐予我们可用的食物
Dear God, bless this food to our use
以及保佑我们
and us to Thy service.
奉主的名义 阿门
In Christ's name. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
想知道我祈祷的什么吗
You want to know what I was praying for?
浴室的门掉了
The bathroom door's sticking.
我可以重新挂起来
I can re-hang it.
乔 不要想着修房♥子了
Forget about fixing the house, Joe.
莎拉过世一年了
It's been a year since Sarah died.
还记得你之前告诉我想要几个孩子吗
Remember how many kids you told me you wanted?
四个 而现在我们只想有一个
Four. And now we just want one.
我要一个孩子
I need a baby.
你也同样
And so do you.
花了多长时间才...
And with how long it took before...
我预约了一个专家
I'm making an appointment with a specialist.
那些医生...我们承担不起
Those doctors -- we can't afford it.
-不是钱的问题 -会是的
- It's not about the money. - It will be!
会是的
It will be.
晚饭后 你去趟工作间
Look, after dinner, go out to your workshop.
把你计划给莎拉做的婴儿车的图纸拿来
Get out the plans for the crib you built Sarah.
该做个新的了
It's time to build a new one.
我是里奇 有进展吗
Hey. It's Ricky. Any updates?
是啊 我还在等 也只能等了
Yeah, man, I'm sitting tight. That's all I'm doing.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表