剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
移♥动♥
Move.
阿卜杜勒 把他们稳在楼顶
阿卜杜勒
他们人太多了
迈克尔 我们会死的很惨
Michael, we're about to be overrun.
我们得赶在美国人前面找到人♥质♥
We get to the hostages before the Americans do.
这是我们仅剩的一张牌
It's the only card we have left.
走走走
Go, go. Go! Go! Go!
跟着我
On me.
让我看看你们的手 来
Let me see your hands. Come on.
手抬起来
Hands up.
-是穆塔基 -穆塔基死了
- It's Muttaqi. - Muttaqi is dead.
D组进入B11区
Delta moving into sector Bravo One One.
我们走
Let's move.
走
Go.
塔基尔 你检查我们后方
我们走 我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
走
Go.
好 我们只需要从那个门出去
All right, we just have to get to that door, get outside.
-我的兄弟们就能看见我们了 好吗 -好
- Good guys will see us, okay? - Okay.
-走 走 -姑娘们 快点
- Go. Go. - Girls, come on.
这边
This way.
你听见了吗
You hear that?
我们走
Let's move.
快跑
Run!
快跑 别停 快跑
Keep going, keep going! Run!
趴下
Get down!
别杀他 拖住他
Don't kill him! Just slow him down!
好 右边
Right. Move right.
我们走
Let's go.
投降吧 拿你换那些女孩
Give yourself up! Save the girls!
我们出不去了 迈克尔
We're not getting out of here, Michael.
咱们的时间不多了 今天就是我们的死期了
The time for talking is over. Today is the day we die.
记着你的村庄 记着蕾拉
Remember your village. Remember Layla.
-我记得 -我说到做到
- I am. - That was the deal!
救下女孩们 这是你应该做的
Save the girls! That's what you want!
好吧
All right.
听我的 我们会逃出去的 好吗
You do what I say, and we're gonna get out of this, okay?
我要出来了
I'm coming out!
好了 这个爆♥炸♥的时候
All right, when this goes off,
我要你们跑 而且是一直跑
I want you to run and I want you to keep running.
自♥由♥就在那扇门后
Freedom is on the other side of that door.
-理查德 -我就跟在你们后面
- Richard... - I'll be right behind you.
我们不会丢下你的
We are not leaving without you.
娜奥米
Na'omi.
时间到了
Time's up!
跟着我们 听见没有
Right behind us. You hear me?
好的
Yeah.
你们准备好了吗
Are you ready?
小心手雷
不
No!
不
No!
起来 起来 阎王
Get up. Get up, Rip!
卡住了 帮忙
It's stuck, it's stuck! Help me! Help me!
他们在这儿
There they are.
女孩们 女孩们
The girls! The girls!
他们抓住了阎王
They've got Rip!
艾斯德尔 趴下
Esther! Stay down!
是艾斯德尔
It's Esther!
掩护我 我出去了
Cover me. I'm going.
妈的
Fuck.
我保护你
I got you.
趴下
Stay down.
佛爷 掩护我
Buddha, on me!
真♥主♥至大
大熊 你还好吧
Bear, you good?
防弹钢板搞定的 我没事
Plate took it. I'm good.
我看到阎王了 去救他
I see Rip! Go get him!
掩护我
On me!
你没事吧 孩子 没事吧
You okay, baby? You Okay?
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
你现在安全了
You're gonna be okay now, all right?
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
夜视装置
NODs.
拖住他们
Hold 'em off!
周边安全
The perimeter's secure!
我们救你出去 阎王
We gotta get you out of here, Rip.
女孩们情况怎么样
Tell me about the girls.
她们没事 大熊和她们在一起
They're fine. Bear's got 'em.
你当时在那里
You were there.
我弟弟曾经祈求饶他一命
My brother begged for his life.
我不会
I won't.
开枪
Shoot him.
我开过了
I already did.
走 走
Move, move!
蔡斯 去开门
Chase, get the door.
你看起来真狼狈
You look like shit.
在这里
In here!
带这人♥渣♥上直升机
Take this piece of shit to the helo.
快点 我们带阎王离开这 我们走
Come on. let's get rip out of here. come on! let's go.
全体注意 我们救出塔格特
All stations, we have Taggart.
太棒了
Yeah!
再说一遍
Say again.
-我们救出塔格特 -干得漂亮 兄弟们
- We have taggart. - Good work, boys.
我们带他回家
Let's bring him home.
重复 确认救出塔格特
Repeat, that is affirmative. we have Taggart.
他在建筑的南边准备撤离
He's being evac'ed south side of the building.
D1收到 他们救出阎王了
Delta one copies. they got rip.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我们走 走
Let's go. go! go!
我们走
Let's go.
我们用直升机将你和女孩们
We're flying you and the girls
送去拉各斯外的基地
back to a base outside of Lagos.
-你们的家人会在那里等你们 -好的
- Your families will be waiting for you there. - okay.
你们能等我一会儿吗
Can you just... can you give me a moment, please?
好了
All right.
理查德没事吧
Is Richard all right?
没事 他挺好的
Yeah. yeah, he's doing okay.
可以请你转告他吗
Can you please tell him I said...
告诉他 感谢你做的一切
Tell him thank you for everything.
你能转告他吗
Will you tell him that?
当然 我会的
Yeah. I will.
上帝保佑你 我的朋友
God bless you, my friend.
还有你
And you.
-好吧 -该走了 女士
- All right? - It's time to go, ma 'am.
你很棒
You're good.
-谢谢你 -很棒
- Thank you. - You're good.
好了
All right.
他没事
He's fine.
他们已经准备好送他走了
They've got him ready for transport.
好的
Okay.
肯定会是你们这帮兄弟
Had to be you guys, huh?
必须是
Had to be.
你女儿好吗
How's your daughter?
你有给她取名莎拉吗
Did you name her Sarah?
有
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, we did.
真高兴见到你 兄弟
It's good to see you, man.
女士
Ma'am.
体育新闻
In sports,
纳斯卡汽车赛已临时加场
NASCAR provisionals have been set,
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表