剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
*But it was a Monday, no, a Tuesday
阎王
Rip!
到底是周几我亦说不清*
*No, a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
到了周六我说*
*Then Saturday came around and I said
谁是那个愚蠢的小丑*
*Who's this stupid clown
挡住了浴室的水池*
*blocking the bathroom sink?
阎王 塔格特 快起床
Rip! Taggart. Get up.
他只是想建功立业*
*All he ever wanted was to be someone in life
这仿佛是说 我想尽情享乐*
*That was just like, "All I want is to just have fun
欢度人生*
*Live my life like a son of a gun
即便我在千里之外*
*I could be 1,000 miles away
亦能说到做到*
*But still mean what I say
我清晨醒来*
*I woke up this morning
却认不得镜中人是谁*
*Didn't recognize the man in the mirror
我清晨醒来*
*I woke up this morning
却认不得镜中人是谁*
*Didn't recognize the man in the mirror
尼日利亚 拉各斯
建筑队住宿地
你看起来糟透了
You look like shit.
今天要怎么救世界
How we saving the world today?
做公♥关♥ 有家石油公♥司♥想当好人
P.R. Do-gooder oil company
动土新建一间女子学校
breaks ground for a new girls' school.
把东西放进去
Put these plates in.
不用
I'm good.
你已不属于海豹突击队了 塔格特
You're not a SEAL anymore, Taggart,
所以你要服从命令
so you follow orders.
而命令就是我们理应看上去
And orders say we're supposed to look
知道自己在干什么
like we know what we're doing.
放进去
Put them in.
沟通计划是什么
What's the comm plan?
沟通计划就是 别让手♥机♥没电
The comm plan is, you charge your cellphone.
把酒扔了
Lose that.
拜托你专业一点
Jesus. Act professional.
给 吃块薄荷糖
And here -- have an Altoid.
整罐都拿走
Take the whole can.
当初我在第九骑兵团第一营里时
When I was in the 1st of the 9th,
可不会容忍♥你这样的废物
we never put up with shitbirds like you.
是啊 我听说你们营可一直表现超神呢
Yeah, I heard you guys really squared away.
把门打开
Open the gate!
新黎明学校
尼日利亚
唱得太美了 孩子们 谢谢你们
That was beautiful, girls. Thank you.
谢谢您 娜奥米老师
Thank you, Teacher Na'omi.
女人不配上学
去死吧 异教的婊♥子♥们
开始我们的每日朗诵吧
Let us begin with our daily reading.
艾斯德尔 你准备好了吗
Esther, have you prepared?
准备好了 娜奥米老师
Yes, Teacher Na'omi.
太好了 等不及欣赏了
Excellent. We can't wait to hear.
请开始吧
Please.
"那是最好的时代
"It was the best of times.
摘自《双城记》
那是最坏的时代
It was the worst of times.
那是智慧的岁月
It was the age of wisdom.
那是愚昧的岁月
It was the age of foolishness.
那是信任的纪♥元♥
It was the epoch of belief.
那是怀疑的纪♥元♥
It was the epoch of incredulity.
那是光明的季节
It was the season of light."
慈爱的上帝啊 感谢您对安娜贝尔的守护
Loving God, we thank you for Anabel,
她在今天迎来了十五岁的生日
who today celebrates her 15th birthday.
愿她成为一个聪慧 博学 优雅的女子
May she grow in wisdom, knowledge, and grace.
愿她热爱家人 忠于朋友
May she love her family and be faithful to her friends.
安娜贝尔 你身上的华服
Anabel, you wear these today
提醒我们你今天已长大成人
to remind us all that you are a woman now.
但对我而言 你永远是个小女孩
But, to me, you are still my little girl.
你永远都是我的心肝宝贝
You will always be my baby.
别哭出来哦 爸爸
Hold it together, Daddy.
你可以的
You can do it.
开始庆祝吧
Fiesta!
她可真美
She's so beautiful.
你们应该再试一次的
You guys should try again.
我想乔还没准备好
I don't think Joe's ready.
男人永远不知道要怎么做 你要告诉他们
They never know what to do. You have to tell them.
老鹿又不会听我的
Like Buck would listen.
我一直劝里奇趁早退役
I've been telling Ricky for years that he had to get out.
他终于开始考虑了
It finally sunk in.
开始考虑什么
What finally sunk in?
政♥府♥统计事务部门的工作 你们都知道啊
The job at GSS. You know.
面试都安排好了
The interview's set up?
里奇还没告诉他们吗
Ricky didn't tell them?
乔又要受打击了
Joe is gonna take that hard.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
杰克 恭喜啊 女儿长大了
Jack, congratulations. Feel 'em up.
安娜贝尔出落得亭亭玉立
Yeah, Anabel turned out pretty good considering.
我有些话要说
Well, I'm just gonna say this, okay?
-我要退出 -你在说什么
- I'm getting out. - What are you talking about?
安娜贝尔被一所舞蹈学校录取了
Anabel, she got accepted at that dance school,
仅凭我的E-8工资无法支付学费
and I can't float the tuition on my E-8 paycheck.
而且 我也厌倦你们了
Besides, I'm sick of you guys.
-我们相互依赖 -你不能就这样离开我们
- It's mutual. - You can't just quit on us.
是时候了 大熊
It's time, Bear.
我会把新人训练好
I'll make sure the new guy's ready to roll.
但仅此而已 我要退出
But that's it. I'm gone.
所以...
So...
巴克利 开始派对吧
Hey, Buckley, let's get this party started.
发生了什么事
What is going on here?
新学校的奠基仪式
The groundbreaking for your new school.
辛科石油公♥司♥想回馈你们
SymcoPetro wants to give back,
不仅是为创造就业机会的经济性投资
not just with job-creating economic investments,
还有为守护国家未来的教育性投资
but here, with the future.
-就那边吧 -接受你们的提议时
- Just over there. Right over there.- I was very clear
我已很清楚明白地说了
when I accepted your offer,
我心存感激 谢谢你们
and I am grateful. Thank you.
但这里不应有任何的宣传活动
But there was to be no publicity.
你们的到来使这里变得非常危险
It is dangerous for you to be here.
你们看不到那边的血字吗
Can't you see the graffiti?
我们只需几分钟就完事了
It'll only take a few minutes. We'll be done.
而我的同事也会和你商量一下具体安全措施
And one of my colleagues is here to discuss
这样你们就有安全感多了
some security arrangements with you so you'll feel safer.
女士 如果你肯带我们到处看看
Uh, Miss, if, uh, you give us a look around,
我们就可以提出一些预防措施
we can suggest some precautions...
我不想你们这些雇佣兵靠近我的学生
I don't want you mercenaries anywhere near my students.
尼克 能让更多的女生入镜吗
Nick, can we get some more girls in the shot?
-好的 我去叫她们 -不 你们得离开
- Yeah, I'll get them. - No. You all have to leave.
马上
Now.
他只是想资助一下你们学校
He's just trying to give your school some money.
不会有问题的
Don't be a problem.
你就是这里的问题所在
You are the problem here,
而非解决之道
not the solution.
你们偷采我们的石油 剥削我们的人♥民♥
You steal our oil and exploit our people
-然后说都是为了我们好 -得了得了
- and tell us it's for our own good. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.Okay.
知道吗 你♥他♥妈♥都吵得我头疼了
You know what? You're giving me a goddamn headache.
你是宿醉未醒
You are hung over.
我就不该拿你们的臭钱
I should never have taken your bloody money.
我和你说话的时候 你怎么都不看着我
Why don't you look at me when I talk to you?
你有在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me?
我是不会忍♥气吞声的 你来也没用
I won't be silenced. Not even by you.
把姑娘们带进屋里
Get the girls inside.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
把姑娘们带进去
Take the girls inside.
快点
Now!
姑娘们 快跑
Girls, run!
待命 待命
Stand by. Stand by.
准备 准备
Ready. Ready.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表