剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
她们当中一些是穆♥斯♥林♥
Some of the others are Muslim.
但是上帝和真♥主♥安♥拉♥都救不了她们除非...
But neither God nor Allah will save them unless --
好 好 好吧
Okay, okay. Okay.
25000美元
$25,000.
第一次尝试的价格 是的
For the first attempt, yes.
如果对于价钱有疑虑的话
If payment is a concern,
我们可提供相当优♥惠♥的信贷业务
we offer credit with excellent terms.
那是体外受精
That's IVF.
我们要从简单的开始 对吗
We're gonna start smaller, right?
是 一般我们会用排卵药来看
Yes, we typically begin with Clomid to see
是否可以促进排卵然后再看
if we can stimulate ovulation and go from there.
那是...
And that's...
不贵 大概五十美元
Inexpensive -- maybe $50.
有没有什么其他的她可以在家尝试的
Is there anything else that she can try, um, at home?
你懂的 自然的方式
You know, naturally?
鉴于她的年龄以及既往历史
Well, given her age and past history,
不大意外你的妻子难以受孕
it's not surprising that your wife is having trouble conceiving.
我想给她做个体♥检♥
I'd like to do a physical exam
来看看有没有宫颈异常
to check for any cervical irregularities
以及抽血检验
and draw blood for labs.
我们还应该获取一份精♥液♥样本
We should also get a semen sample.
为什么
Why?
-约瑟夫 -我们获取的信息越多越好
- Joseph. - The more information we have, the better.
好吧
All right. Okay.
现在吗
Now?
好
Fine.
当然
Of course.
我没... 我没事
I'm f-- I'm fine.
请把完整的样本送去实验室
别把样本留在无人看守的房♥间内
无人看守的样本必须处理掉
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
是我
It's me.
你搞定了吗
Did you already do it?
我想我们应该
Look, I-I think that we should just,
改天再来
you know, come back another day.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-那是录像机吗 -是
- Is that a VCR? - Yeah.
不 别
Uh, no. Don't --
她真是双峰傲人啊
Her boobs are so big.
她怎么跑得了步呢
How does she even run?
我想那不是最重要的事
I don't think that's a big priority.
上次我们看色情电影
The last time we watched an actual porn film
还是高中的时候
was in high school.
记得吗
Remember that?
去教堂的时候
On the church trip.
我的大熊
My big Bear.
莉娜 我只是
Lena, I just --
什么
What?
你想我停下来吗
Do you want me to stop?
你敢
Don't you dare.
别说话
You "Shh."
好了 去拿罐子
Okay. Get the cup.
去拿罐子
Get the cup!
去拿罐子
Get the cup!
老天爷
Oh, Jesus Christ!
那是什么
What was that?
在短暂的一瞬间 两个物体融为一体
Two essences melding together in a single fleeting moment.
别毁了 亲爱的
Don't ruin it, hon.
我还是能吃吐司吧
I still get my French toast, right?
你随时可以点我菜单上没有的菜
You can order anything off my menu anytime.
亚历克斯
Alex.
你回来了
Hey! You're home.
只有你发现我不见了
You're the only one that noticed I was gone.
我的国王 本来我可以给你做点什么的
Mi rey, I would have made you something.
没事 我很好
It's okay. I'm fine.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
很好 我们找到目标了
Good. We got the target we wanted.
看看他有什么话说
Now let's see what he says.
那个新人呢 他叫什么
And the new guy? What's his name?
蔡斯 他就快上手了
Chase? Oh, he's getting there.
他很幸运有你在
Well, he's lucky to have you.
我们应该请他过来吃晚饭
You know, we should invite him over for dinner,
就像阎王当年对你那样
like Rip did for you.
是的
Yeah, we should.
你刚才去哪了
Hey, where were you?
我刚才在工作
I was working.
你填了求职表 还是做临时工
You fill in somewhere, like a temp or something?
不是
No.
我的爱人 听着
Mi amor, uh... listen.
安娜贝尔出生前 我工作过的那家医药公♥司♥
The drug company that I used to work for before Anabel?
他们有大减价活动
They had a sales opening.
如果我晚上和周末也工作 也许就够了
If I work nights and weekends, it might be enough.
晚上和周末吗
Hey, hey, hey. Nights and weekends?
那孩子怎么办 他们需要你照顾
What about the kids? They need you here.
如果我们需要人帮忙 可以问问我妈妈
If we need the extra help, we can ask my mom.
你妈妈 来这里吗
Your mother? Here?
你不如先杀了我吧
Why don't you kill me first?
上次谈的那个工作
Hey, that contracting job --
一旦我们救回阎王 我就会接手
once we have Rip, I'll take it, okay?
一切都会顺利的
It's all gonna be fine.
里奇
Ricky.
你现在是活在梦境里
You're living in a dreamland.
我们现在需要为安娜贝尔存钱
We need the deposit for Anabel now.
如果我们想她能上舞蹈学校 就只能这么做
If we want this for her, then this is how it's gonna be.
你不在的时候 你知道你女儿在干什么吗
You know what your daughter was doing while you were gone?
她和一个男生在房♥间里 锁着房♥门
She was in her room with a boy and the door was locked.
晚点再说好吗
Can we talk about this later?
给我 去刷牙
Give me that. Go brush your teeth.
我觉得我们真的应该谈...
Hey, I think we should really ta--
-怎么了 宝贝 -没事
- What is it, baby? - Nada, nada.
-是你的膝盖吗 -不是
- Is it your knee? - No.
给我看看 我没事
Let me see it. I'm fine.
给我看看
Let me see it.
膝盖能弯吗
Can you bend it?
当然能
Yes, of course I can.
很热
Feels hot.
因为冰冻豌豆用完了
That's because I ran out of peas.
-安娜贝尔 -什么
- Anabel! - What?
赶快去拿车钥匙 我们要送你♥爸♥爸去医院
Get the keys to the van. We're taking your dad to the hospital.
为什么 怎么了
Why? What happened?
没事 我没事 你们反应太大了
Nothing. I'm fine. Hey, you're overreacting.
我能开车吗
Can I drive?
你不能开车 RJ 你留在这里
No. You can't drive. RJ, you stay here.
不行 我也要去
No way! I'm coming, too!
我们准备去沙丘鹤那的医院
We're going to the hospital at Sandhill.
等等 别这么着急
Hey, hey! Stop! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
我没事
Hey. I'm fine.
明天我自己去诊所就行 行吗
I can go to our clinic tomorrow, okay?
他们给我来针可的松什么的就行
They'll give me a shot of cortisone or something.
好吗
Please.
先 先坐下来
Just -- Just come and sit
我们一家人好好聚聚 好吗
and we can spend some time together as a family, okay?
里奇
Ricky.
赶快上车
Get in the van.
乖乖就范吧
Shotgun!
大家都就位了吗
Everybody in position?
开干吧
Make it happen.
已经处理好了
It's taken care of.
限12岁以上 这是一堂不让西方垃圾荼毒我们的生动课堂
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
真♥主♥至大
Allahu Akbar.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表