剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
I would've killed that raghead, too.
已经付过了
That's taken care of.
如果我说了算的话
If it were up to me,
你这辈子在餐厅用餐都免费
you'd never buy another meal the restaurant for your life.
失陪
Excuse me.
关于前海豹突击队队员理查德·塔格特
New details have emerged about the daring daytime rescue
以及贝宁城被绑♥架♥的姑娘们
of former navy seal Richard Tagger
欢迎回家
-日间救援行动的最新消息 -谢谢
- and the kidnapped girls of Benin city.... - Thank you.
-挂歪了 -没有
- It's not straight. - Yes, it is.
总统将这次行动称之为
The president called the operation
"给美国的敌人们传递的明确信息"
"a clear message to America's enemies,"
并称赞了救援者的勇气与本领
and lauded the courage and skill of the rescuers.
总统在说里卡多
The president's talking about Ricardo.
如果总统都夸了他 或许你也可以试试
If he had something nice to say, maybe you can, too.
小男子汉在这里呢 你怎么样 伙计
Hey, there's the man of the house. How you doing, bro?
-很好 -是吗
- Good. - Yeah?
乔叔叔来了
Uncle Joe's here.
你和莉娜聊过吗
Did you talk to Lena?
当然有 你有吗
Of course I have. Have you?
来吧
Come on.
啤酒先生到了
Hey! beermeister has arrived!
他还带了凯尔弗[龙舌兰酒]
And he's brought the Cuervo.
-欢迎 兄弟们 -阎王到了吗
- Welcome, boys. - Hey, man. Rip here yet?
你要去求她 去认错
You beg, you plead,
跪下来 无论要付出什么代价
you get on your knees and do whatever it takes.
你这是给我婚姻指导吗
You're giving me marriage advice?
莉娜还在她妹妹那里吗
Lena still at her sister's?
-只是暂时的 -她还没回来吗
- It's temporary. - She hasn't come back?
暂时的
It's temporary.
那是杰姬的妈妈吗
Is that Jackie's mom?
友善点
Oh, play nice.
-别笑了 -友好点
- Stop laughing. - Be nice.
你最好小心点
You better be careful,
因为很快 达莫尔很快就会叫你做爸爸了
because pretty soon, Dharma will be call you dad.
-这事绝对不会发生的 -会的
- Uh, that'll never happen, man. - Yes, it will.
你忘了芝士
You forgot the cheese.
我忘了芝士
I forgot the cheese.
你在海边吗
So you're at oceanside?
-来 入侵者 -课上得怎么样
- Go, raiders. - How are the classes?
-男生怎么样 -就是小男生
- How are the boys? - Mm. they're boys.
-我和大学生约会 -你什么
- I date college guys. - You what?
不是那种约会
Well, not date-date.
不是严格意义上的约会
Not technically.
要不要试抽电子烟
Wanna try an E-Cig?
欢迎
Welcome.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你好吗
How are you?
派对好像很不错
Looks like a good party.
-很高兴你能来 -谢谢
- Yeah. I'm glad you came. - Yeah, thanks.
我去拿点冰块
I'm gonna go get some ice.
我给你留了几条信息
I left you some messages.
我为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
我知道这些对你来说有多重要
I know how important this all was to you.
你什么时候回家
When you coming home?
乔 现在不是时候 我是来见朋友的
Joe, not now. I'm here to see my friends.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. Yeah, I know.
我想你知道
Look, I want you to know that...
我准备好了
I'm ready.
我会竭尽全力
Okay? I'll do whatever it takes.
我会做所有的事
I'll do all of it,
手术之类的
the operation, whatever.
我想我需要点时间
I think I need some time.
好
Yeah.
我去拿支啤酒
I'm just gonna go get a beer.
-好 -好
- Okay. - All right.
谈得怎么样
How'd it go?
很好 很好
Yeah. Yeah, good.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
你有很多活要干呢
Well... you got a lot of work to do.
我知道
I know.
他就那样坐在车里
He's just sitting there.
对
Yep.
我去叫他
I'll go get him.
外面很热
It's hot out here.
你到底进不进来
You coming in or what?
朋友
Amigo.
阿特金斯说你也许要退出
Atkins said you might be getting out,
为一些高级的承包商工作
working for some fancy contractor.
我不知道 也许吧 进去吧
I don't know, man. maybe. come on.
少来了
Come on.
你要穿西装吗 我会付钱看你穿
You in a suit? I'd pay to see that.
你有西装吗
Do you even own a suit?
快来 混♥蛋♥ 大家都在等你
Come on, asshole. Everybody's here for you.
好
Yeah.
我想... 我想我会去爱达荷州
Yeah, I think, um, I think I'm gonna go to ldaho,
美国西北部
去看看我老爹
Go see my old man.
你会想念鳄梨酱的
You're gonna miss the guacamole.
杰克做的鳄梨酱是最好吃的
Jackie makes the best I've ever had.
他们怎么样了
How are they?
大熊 考尔德
Bear? Caulder?
他们还行
They're getting there.
是吧
Yeah, they really are, aren't they?
好好照顾他们 朋友
You take care of them, Amigo.
当然
Sure thing.
帮我亲亲那美好的一家人
You kiss that pretty family for me, okay?
好
Yeah.
给你留点鳄梨酱
Save you some guacamole, okay?
好
Yeah.
我拿到芝士了
Hey! I got the cheese!
-终于拿到了 -我去了墨西哥
- Yay! finally! - I went to Mexico.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
里奇 来支啤酒吗
Hey, Ricky, you want a beer?
杰克 这是你妹妹吗
Jackie, is this your sister?
你在干嘛 刀给我
What are you doing? Give me this.
把围裙脱下来
Take off that apron.
理查德·塔格特
Richard Taggart?
我能拍个视频吗
Mind if I get a video?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是俄勒冈州的玛丽萨
I'm Marissa from Oregon.
迈克尔和我说过你
Michael told me about you.
上传到网上了 你看到了吗
It's online. Did you see it?
下一个是谁
Who's next?
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表