剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
她穿的并不是炸♥弹♥背心
She wasn't wearing a suicide vest.
我们事先怎么可能知道
How are we supposed to know that?
是她自己冲我们扑来的
She ran towards us.
他们把我们当外星人来看 乔
We're aliens to these people, Joe.
正常人是不会扑向
You don't run towards aliens
长着四只眼睛
with four eyes and an exoskeleton
外骨骼乱长的外星人的 好吗
that drop out of the sky, okay?
终有一日 你也要
Some day, you'll have responsibility
对自己的小队负责
for your own team.
一定要确保队员们能安全回家
Err on the side of bringing them home.
只能把这事深埋心中
You just bury it.
埋起来
Bury it.
通通埋了
Bury all of it.
等等
Chido.
别碰她们
我们到外面去
艾斯德尔 艾斯德尔 快过来
Esther, Esther, Esther, come here.
过来 给我松绑
Come here. Untie me.
快点 快点 再快点
Come on. Come on. Come on.
-快回去里面 -把她们带上吧
- Get back inside. - Take the girls with you.
不行 她们会拖慢我的速度
I can't. They'll slow me down.
我们绝对不要回到里面
We are not going back inside that cell.
你疯了吗 他们会杀了我们的
Are you crazy? They're gonna kill us.
我的命值一千万美元 要杀也是杀你
I'm worth $10 million. They'll kill you.
美国海豹突击队战争英雄塔格特仍被囚禁
你没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
莉娜...莉娜在家
Lena's...Lena's home.
一直对着马桶吐
She's praying to the porcelain goddess.
是啊 一直吐
Oh, yeah, she is.
-莉娜病了吗 -天呐
- Lena's sick? - God!
长得帅的脑子都不好使吗
Why do pretty people got to be so stupid?
没病 蠢蛋
No, dumbass.
大熊要当爹了
Bear is going to be a daddy.
-没错 -行啊 大熊
- Yes. - All right, Bear.
我一直试着劝他呢
I tried to talk him out of it.
大熊 熊爸爸
Big Bear, big daddy.
向你的性生活诀别吧
There goes your sex life.
-装备检查 现在开始 -没错
- Hey, equipment check. Now. - Yeah.
你给滑板起名字没 可别出门忘带他了
Did you name him yet? Don't leave home without him.
-好好先生 -真有创意
- Mr. Wonderful. - Oh, how original.
我俩有天晚上和塔米一起干了一炮
Tammi and I had a threesome with him the other night.
你还是当心点比较好
Oh, you better be careful with that.
她可能会为了他而抛下你
She might leave you for him.
没门儿
Not a chance.
每个女人都想要个不会回嘴的男人
Every woman wants a man who doesn't talk back.
-这个我懂 -不然我早离了 兄弟
- I can see that. - Why do you think I'm still married, bro?
要我也不敢跟杰姬回嘴啊
I wouldn't talk back to Jackie.
绝对不要跟杰姬回嘴
You never talk back to Jackie!
-敬莉娜 -还有乔
- To Lena. - And Joe.
-敬莉娜和乔 -敬莉娜和乔
- To Lena and Joe! - To Lena and Joe!
你和阎王为什么一直没有孩子
Now, how come you and Rip never had kids, Gloria.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
他周围已经有一帮大男孩
He's got teenage boys already.
每天就是讲黄段子和混酒吧
It's all dick jokes and barhopping.
骆驼就跟大象说
So the camel says to the elephant,
"你笑什么"
"What are you laughing at?
"你才是那个屌♥长在脸上的呢"
You're the one with a dick on your face!"
朋友 你还好吗
You okay there, Amigo?
没事 我没事
Oh. Yeah, I'm fine.
我只是还想来瓶啤酒 朋友
I just need another beer, Amigo.
他的 他的情绪很不稳定 兄弟
His -- His strings are vibrating, man.
他的情 情绪不稳定 兄弟
His st-- His strings are vibrating, man.
好吧 我去跟他聊聊
All right, I'll speak to him, all right?
别别别 拜托
Hey, hey, no, no, no, hey. Come on, now.
-让我和他聊聊 -让他一个人呆着
- Let me talk to him. - Leave him alone.
这情况我见了很多次了
Hey, I've seen this a hundred times.
一旦我们回到国内 他就不那么冷静了
Once we get in-country, his static will go away.
-明白了吗 -好吧
- All right? All right. - All right.
他没事 他没事
He's good. He's good.
再来个笑话
Okay, so, next joke.
阎王
Rip.
是时候了
It's time.
你知道吗 按规定
You know, the rules...
那边不能喝酒 但
say no booze over there, but...
我允许我的人喝酒
I let my men drink.
我想
I figure...
又有什么关系呢
...what's it matter?
待人如待己
Live and let live.
这就是我的观点
That's what I say.
待人如待己
Live and let live.
那个通讯员交代了阎王和其他人♥质♥的位置
The courier gave up Rip's and the other hostages' location.
-有多可靠 -先让她做完简报
- And how solid is that? - Just let her do the briefing.
我是想说 如果你拷问圣诞老人足够久
Look, all I'm saying is you torture Santa Claus long enough,
他都会承认自己是基♥地♥组♥织♥成员
he'd admit to being Al-Qaeda.
-有电子成像吗 -没有
- Do we have any imagery? - No.
我们只知道人♥质♥
All we know is that the hostages
在拉各斯以东约120公里处
are approximately 120 kilometers east of Lagos,
奥科穆国家公园以北
just north of Okomu National Park.
我们的直升机刚刚检查了该区域据点
A Predator just checked on station over the area.
问题在于 那里丛林密布
Problem is the canopy is thick.
搜索区域有多大
How big is that search area?
800平方英里
800 square miles.
-该死 他倒大霉了 -都是丛林区
- Damn, he's screwed. - All heavily forested.
简直就是大海捞针
It's like finding flea shit in a bag of pepper.
和国家公园一样大
Size of the whole damn park.
坚持住 坚持住
Hold up. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
不要放弃
Hang on, hang on.
站起来
On your feet.
艾斯德尔 站起来
Esther, stand up.
站起来 快点
Stand up now.
所有人 站起来
Everybody, stand up.
站起来
Stand up.
举起手
Raise your hands.
所有人 举起手
All right, everybody, raise your hands.
-快到大路上去 -万一那边人更多呢
- Let's get to the road! Now! - What if there's more of them?
-姑娘们 快点 -快跟上
- Girls, come on. - Come on!
快跟上
Come on.
我们死定了
We don't stand a chance!
只要我们停手他们就不会再开枪
They won't shoot us if we give up!
我们别无选择 快点
We don't have a choice! Come on!
多哈 卡塔尔
你本可以通过游戏跟我通话的
You could have just used the game.
节省点航♥空♥燃料
Save some aviation fuel.
有时候亲眼看看自己的人
Sometimes it's important to look the men
对于建立信任和尊重
under your command in the eye...
是非常重要的
to build trust and respect.
当然 穆塔基司令
Of course, Emir Muttaqi.
真♥主♥保佑
Insha'Allah.
迈克尔 我们都曾在这场战争中
Michael...we've all lost loved ones
被美国人夺去至亲
to the Americans in this war.
我们心中都燃烧着神圣的复仇之火
We're all burning with the holy fire of vengeance,
但不要因为这个海豹队员忘记我们的目标
but I don't want this SEAL to distract you from our goal.
我们可以利用他 以达到我们的目的
We can use him for the cause.
风险太大了
It's risky.
记住先知之言 迈克尔
Remember, Michael, the words of the prophet,
"愿他安息"
"Alayhi as-salam" --
"人生不过是短暂的一瞬"
"The world is just a moment,
"所以要让世界顺服"
so make it a moment of obedience."
当然
Of course.
我欠你很多
I owe everything to you.
上飞机吧
Take the plane.
我还有几个沙特人要见
There are some Saudis here I need to see.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表