剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
艾斯德尔 过来 过来
Esther, come here. Come here.
他们带你去上厕所时
When they take you to the bathroom,
他们把你带到什么地方
where do they take you?
地下的一个洞里 那里很脏
A hole in the ground. It's dirty.
你能看到路吗
Can you see a road?
我想让你再去一次
I want you to ask to go again.
别打扰她
Leave the girl alone.
你想回家 对吗
You want to go home, right?
你想喂你的鸟吗 它叫什么
You want to feed your bird? What's her name?
它叫萨玛 是豪萨语"天空"的意思
His -- Sama. It means "Sky" in Hausa.
真美 萨玛
It's beautiful. Sama.
如果你愿意帮助我
Well, if you will help me,
我保证你能再见到萨玛 好吗
I promise you'll see Sama again, okay?
你要求去上厕所
Ask to go to the bathroom,
然后寻找远处的火光
and I want you to look for a fire on the horizon,
一股黑烟
a black smoke.
等你回来的时候
I want you to remember where that is
记住火和烟在哪 好吗
when you walk back here, okay?
艾斯德尔 过来
Esther. Come here.
娜奥米 你遭遇的事情都没关系
Na'omi, what happened to you doesn't matter.
没人会轻视你
Nobody's gonna think less of you.
用不着你来可怜我
I don't need your pity.
她永远都不会嫁人了 男人都不会碰她的
She'll never marry now. No man will touch her.
她为人不谦逊 他们玷污她是因为...
She wasn't modest. They defiled her because of --
因为我是个女人
Because I am a woman,
我不会为任何男人或者神遮住自己的脸
and I won't cover my face for any man or god.
-你不该教授西方的糟粕 -闭嘴
- You should not have taught Western pollution. - Don't tell me!
一旦我搞清楚这座精炼厂的位置
As soon as I find out where this refinery is,
我就会在晚上溜出去
I'll slip out at night.
我在他们发现我逃了之前就会回来救你们
I'll come back for all of you before they even know that I'm gone.
你真能扯
Oh, you're full of shit.
你不会回来的 你只会把我们丢在这里
You won't come back for us. You'll just leave us here to rot.
娜奥米
Na'omi?
你在干嘛
What are you doing? What are you doing? Hey!
-你在干嘛 -长官
-Hey, man, what are you doing?! -Hey, sir, hey!
你在干嘛
What are you doing? Hey, hey, hey, hey!
那个士兵
在计划越狱
真♥主♥至大
求你了
我是穆♥斯♥林♥ 放我出去吧
这名海豹部队想去找人帮忙吗
Navy SEAL wants to bring help, yes?
看看你都帮了什么忙
This is the help you bring.
艾斯德尔
Esther.
艾斯德尔
Esther.
我看到了黑烟
I saw black smoke.
哪里
Where?
干得好
Good job.
干得好 艾斯德尔 给我松绑
Good job, Esther. Loosen my hands.
娜奥米 我需要你帮忙
Na'omi, I-I need your help.
我要你和那个士兵眼神对视
I need you to make eye contact with that guard.
-不行 -我要你让他觉得你喜欢他
- No. No. - I -- I need you to make him think that you like him.
-不行 -考虑一下姑娘们
- No! - Think of the girls.
艾斯德尔可能就是下一个 相信我
Esther could be next, trust me.
凭什么相信你
Why trust you?
你是个雇佣兵
You're a mercenary.
佛爷
Buddha!
收到 V33
Roger that, Viper Three Three.
现在向第二撤退点行进
Moving to secondary extract point now.
-门开了 -考尔德
- Open! - Caulder.
走
Move!
跟着我
On me!
D1 这里是V33
Delta One, Viper Three Three.
有四至六名敌军
You have four to six hostiles
正向建筑1和建筑2移♥动♥
moving north IVO Buildings 1 and 2.
考尔德 走
Caulder, move. Move.
走
Move, move.
不要
No.
D1 敌军持续
Delta One, hostiles continue
从北面向你们的位置推进
to push your direction from the north.
B22 请求炮火支援
Banshee Two Two, request fire mission.
敌军在我北面200米处 已用激光标记
Troops in the open 200 meters north, marked by IR laser. Over.
D1 这里是B22
Delta One, this is Banshee Two Two.
已记录你的标记 将从南面开火
Tally your mark. Rolling in from the south.
注意低头
Get your heads down.
B22 收到
Banshee Two Two, roger.
画面美极了吧 兄弟们
Isn't this beautiful, boys?
你第一次杀人 考尔德 感觉怎么样
You lost your cherry, Caulder. How does it feel?
棒极了
Amazing.
如同《旧约》那么棒
Like Old Testament amazing.
是啊 我们可以违反十诫
Yeah, we get to break all Ten Commandments
还能免于谴责
and get away with it.
那是因为上帝站在我们这边
Well, that's because God's on our side.
阿门 兄弟
Amen, brother.
一开始
You know, at first,
这就像打游戏一样
it's like a video game --
《使命召唤》那种
"Call of Duty" Shit.
然后你意识到圣♥战♥分子在朝你射击
Then you realize those Hajjis shoot back.
你开枪会变得理所当然
You get even better at pulling that trigger.
难点在于清楚何时该收手
Hard part is learning when not to shoot,
就像刚才那个手无寸铁的小孩那种情况
like that unarmed kid back there.
要当心那些不能
Just be careful of guys who can't...
或不愿区分状况的人
or won't tell the difference.
喂 那个海豹队员
我让你蒙上脸的
基♥督♥婊♥子♥
那女孩们吃什么
她们不值一千万美元
吃东西 海豹
Eat, SEAL.
留给她们吃吧
Save it for them.
谢谢
Thank you.
和我聊聊你的家人吧
Tell me about your family.
我母亲曾是个老师
My mother was a teacher
在拉各斯的一所公立中学
in Lagos for the Lycée.
我父亲在外事办公室工作
My father worked for the Foreign Office.
他们把我送去伦敦上学
They sent me to London for school.
他们想让我留在那 但是
They wanted me to stay, but...
我想要帮助家乡的人们
I wanted to help my people.
他们会说我给家族蒙羞的
They will say I brought shame on my family,
就像这些女孩一样
just like the girls.
你是被博科圣地组织的人强♥奸♥的 娜奥米
You were raped by Boko Haram, Na'omi.
我爸肯定会说我本该嫁做人妇
My father will say I should've married --
被男人疼爱与呵护
been under a man's protection.
-你不会明白的 -我的确不明白
- You don't understand. - No, I don't understand.
我永远都不会明白
I could never understand that.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
阎王
Rip.
理查德...塔格特
Richard...Taggart.
你有结婚生子吗
Do you have a wife, children?
我离婚了
I had a wife.
为什么离了
What happened?
让我选三个地方上了她是吧
Three places I could bone her, right?
-在车上 -这也太屌♥了吧
- A passenger. - That was so bad!
飞机上也说不定
Maybe an airplane.
我买♥♥单
That's on me.
-走了啊 -你没事吧
- Go. - You okay?
天呐
Oh, man.
看他这样 是准备上了
Oh,look at him. He's going for it.
这...这是脊椎矫正器
It's -- It's a back brace.
大熊 快走吧
Bear, let's go.
我走了啊 待会见
All right, bye. Later.
大熊
Bear.
你还好吗
What's up?
上次行动中的那个女人
Woman on that last target.
她怎么了
What about her?
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表