剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
Dubai is our priority.
这比那个更重要
This will be bigger than that.
迪拜优先 别的再说
Dubai first, than we talk.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说准备行动
He says we're on.
我们会怎么样
What's gonna happen to us?
有没有人回答我
Somebody answer me.
你是安保人员
You're the security guy.
你能做点什么的吧
You can do something, right?
他是个酒鬼 他帮不上忙
He's a drunk. He is no help to us.
说实话
Tell it to us straight.
我们将要面对的是什么
What are we dealing with here?
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
我们一周内就会死
We will be dead in a week.
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
那些女人和女孩们
The women and girls --
她们将会生不如死
they will wish they had never lived at all.
别说了
外面那些人在电视上看到过你
Those men outside -- they saw you on TV.
他们说你有特殊技能
They said you had special skills.
你头一回说对了 我帮不上忙
You were right the first time. I can't help you.
我们来思考一下
Okay, let's, uh... let's think about this.
他上了电视 那我们也一样
If he's on TV, then so are we.
他们可能正在协调把我们放走的事
They're probably negotiating our release right now.
他们是不是提出了赎金
They have a price they're asking, right?
我的公♥司♥会付的
So my company will pay it.
我们只要等到他们付钱就行了
We just have to wait until they do.
谁来为她们付钱呢
Who is going to pay for them?
他们会为我们所有人付钱的
They'll pay for all of us.
别扯了
That's bullshit.
他们只会顾自己的 你知道的
They're on their own, and you know it.
真的吗
Is this true?
不 不是的
No. It's not true.
我要你要乐观一点
I need you to be more positive.
我不为你干活了
I don't work for you anymore,
你要怎样不关我的事
so what you need isn't my problem.
我不会让我的姑娘们遭遇不测的
I'm not going to let anything else happen to my girls.
如果你们内心还有一点点人性的话
And if any of you have a speck of humanity in your hearts,
你们也会不忍♥的
neither will you.
女士 内心和这事根本没关系
Lady, heart ain't got anything to do with it.
拉各斯 尼日利亚
到了
That's it.
队长 怎么说
What do you say, Team Leader?
拿下它
Let's take it down.
D1准备进入 准时到达
Delta 1 making entry. On the clock.
恩菲 马上回来
明白
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
就是他
It's him.
好 打包东西走吧
Great. Let's pack it up and go.
全体注意 这里是D 1
All stations, this is Delta 1.
发现目标 重复 发现目标
Jackpot. I say again -- jackpot.
这人在哪
Where's this man?
已经两分钟了 大熊 我们走吧
It's been two minutes, Bear. Now let's get off the X.
我再问你一遍 这人在哪
I'm gonna ask you again -- Where's this man?!
放手吧 他们会再审讯他的
Let it go. They'll debrief him later.
拜真♥主♥所赐 他已经死了
By the grace of Allah, in the ground.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know!
放屁 你知道的
Bullshit! You know!
我们走
Let's go!
他在哪
Where is he?!
大熊 我们走
Bear, let's roll!
发生什么事了
遭遇敌军
I'm in!
小心手雷
Grenade!
天啊 什么情况
Jesus! What the hell?
-你受伤没 -没有 我没事
- Are you hit? - No, no. I'm good. I'm good!
救命 救命
Help! Help!!
闭嘴 考尔德 带我们离开
Shut up! Caulder, get us out of here.
你现在倒是着急了
Oh, so now you're in a hurry.
-走这边 -是你们吗
- This way! - That you guys?
收到 我们正与多名敌军交火
Roger that. We're engaging multiple targets.
我们正在撤离
We're moving out.
他们听到爆♥炸♥声了 快上来 快
They heard the blast. Get up here -- now!
正在撤
Working on it.
跟着我
On me!
频道上所有人员注意 这里是D1
Any stations on this net, this is Delta 1.
请回答
Radio check.
FT22 收到
Foxtrot 2-2 copies.
请注意 直升机还有两分钟到达
Be advised, helos are two minutes out.
什么情况 考尔德
What the hell, Caulder?
没事 我们从这里走
It's cool. We go through it.
-爆破手 -明白
- Breacher. - Got it.
用炸♥药♥
Going explosive.
在这里吗
In here?
是的
Yeah.
不行
No.
蔡斯 让开
Chase, roll out.
我们切开它
We're cutting through.
准备切割器
Get the hoolie ready.
D1 这里是FT22 直升机就位
Delta 1, Foxtrot 2-2, helos are on station.
赶快
Anytime.
你来
You're up.
他们在哪
他们在这里
带他走
Move him! Move!
走吧 蔡斯
Let's go, Chase.
准备好没
Ready?
用力
Come on!
-开了 -跟上
- Open! - On me!
我们在左舷船尾扶梯处
We're at the portside aft ladders.
准备前往甲板外
Going external on the main deck.
走
Move!
D1 这里是D4
Delta 1, Delta 4,
我们掌握你们的位置了
we have your position.
我们掩护你们
We have your egress covered.
好了 走走走
All right, come on, come on, come on.
他们在码头上
They're on the dock!
-一个 -最后一名撤离
- One. - Last man!
两个
Two.
三个
Three.
四个
Four.
五个 六个
Five. Six.
那是个主观决定
It was a judgment call.
是啊 烂决定 风险回报比太差了
Yeah, a bad one. The risk-reward ratio was way off.
回报就在那船上
The reward was on the ship.
那家伙也许会告诉我们阎王在哪
The guy might've told us where Rip was.
而现在 他得到了缄口不言的机会
By now, he's had a chance to clam up.
或许是的 或许不是
Maybe yes, maybe no,
但做事情是有正确和错误的方法的
but there's a right and a wrong way to do things.
由你来决定何为对错是吗
And you decide what's right and what's wrong?
这就是你所做的吗
It's what you do?
我不会做的是节外生枝
What I don't do is drag out a B.I.,
把我们所有人卷入一场本可避免的枪战
getting us into a gunfight that could have been avoided.
你到底想不想救阎王
Do you want to save Rip or don't you?
好了 这问题你可以问一次
All right, you can ask that once.
但我现在想的是
But what I'm wondering --
还有 佛爷 我要是说得太过了你提醒我下
and, Buddha, you can let me know if I'm way off here is,
也许你太想救出阎王了
maybe you want to save Rip too much.
我叫他做我女儿的教父
I asked that man to be the godfather to my daughter.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
因为你当时在场 你也是
'Cause you were there, and so were you.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表