剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
保姆一般会带着她女儿去看电影
the nanny usually takes the daughter to the movies.
目标单独一人时 我们实施抓捕计划
That's when we'll grab the target -- when she's alone.
巴拿马
吃三明治吧 要不就赶不上看电影了
我们什么时候能见到父亲
我希望很快
还有一分钟
One minute.
起立
Stand up.
出发
Go!
快来 亲爱的
法蒂玛
Fatima.
今晚不行
你还没有做完作业
快过来
卡洛斯 你会长胖的
走 走 走
Go, go, go.
妈妈
妈妈
把头低下 大熊 去把小女孩控制住
Put your head down. Bear, get the girl.
妈妈
妈妈
妈妈
别挣扎了 没事的
Stop struggling! It's okay.
好吗 跟我来
Okay? Come with me.
拿到硬盘了
Got the drive.
很好
Good.
正携带目标下来
Coming down with the target.
别看 别看 往下走
Don't look. Don't look. Come on.
没事的
It's okay.
到一楼了 准备撤离 稍事休息
Touchdown. Prep for exfil. Break.
D1 D4 内部进行爆破
Delta 1, Delta 4, collapse inside the house.
D4 收到
Delta 4, copy.
这小女孩不应该出现在这里
The girl's not supposed to be here.
是的 别废话了
Yeah, no shit.
你拿到安保监控的存储硬盘吗
You got the security hard drive?
是的 佛爷拿着了 好了
Yeah. Buddha has it. All right.
我们得走了
We got to go.
周围邻居亮灯了
We got lights at the neighbors'.
我们走 撤离
Let's go. Let's roll!
安静点 安静点 上车
Quiet. Quiet. Get in.
不错 但你还是走的太快了
走向胜利 你的敌人知道这个道理
你应该明白了
You get the idea.
有了这些你给我们带来的新兵
With all of these new recruits you're bringing us,
将组成非常多这种突击小队
gonna make a lot more of these teams.
美式突击小队
American ones.
以彼之道还施彼身
To bring on you what you bring on us.
迈克尔 你对这位海豹突击队员所做的事
Michael, what you've done with the SEAL,
所有这些新兵 我之前不该怀疑你
all of these new recruits -- I was wrong to doubt you.
这仅仅是个开始
Well, it's only the beginning.
对吗 理查德
Right, Richard?
和平与你同在
Assalamu alaikum.
这真是出乎意料 你应该先通知我一声
This is unexpected. You should've let me know.
我本可以为你安排一条
I could've made arrangements for you to have
进入训练设施更安全的路径
a much safer passage to the facility.
王子想以偷窃的罪名让我自断一只手
The prince wants me to cut off my hand for stealing.
他说我窃取了他的信任
He says I stole his trust.
我并没有告诉他那是因为你窃取了我的信任
I didn't tell him it's because you stole mine.
埃米尔 你的信任对我来说是神圣的
Emir, your trust is sacred to me.
把他带走
Take him away.
他对圣♥战♥事业比我预想的更有价值
He's more valuable to the cause than I thought.
你看过新兵招募的数字吗
Have you seen the recruiting numbers?
你想看看一些训练科目吗
Do you want to watch some of the training?
我们得聊聊 私下聊聊
We need to speak -- in private.
你是知道的 对吗
You are aware, are you not,
与博科圣地组织的之间巩固的联盟关系
that the power alliance with Boko Haram
是我们在非洲扩张势力的关键
is the key to our expansion into Africa?
当然知道 但是
Of course, but --
那你为什么冲过去把他们的首领和部下给杀了
So then why do you go and you kill their leader and his men?
我做了一个战术决策
I made a tactical decision.
过去不安全
It wasn't safe to come --
我像把拉撒路从底层救出来一样发掘培养了你
I raised you up like Lazarus out of the gutter!
他们当时都想让我杀了你
They all wanted me to kill you,
但我在你身上看到了一些不一样的特质
but I saw something in you.
对我来说你就像是我儿子
You were like a son to me.
我将一直心怀感激
I will always be grateful.
我这次或许没法将功补过了
I may not be able to make this right.
如果我们不得不离开乍得
If we have to leave Chad,
王子会把我们两个都干掉
the prince is going to kill both of us.
我还记得我看到你因为一个男人
I remember the first day I saw you
偷了你的鞋子而把他干掉的那一天
killing a man for stealing your shoes.
我那时就知道你拥有我儿子缺乏的那种意志
I knew then that you had the will that my son lacked.
我那时就知道你心里的这团火焰
I knew then that such -- such fire in you
与你的聪明才智将会迸发出强大的化学反应
would be great to join with this intelligence --
你将会成为圣♥战♥事业所需要的雄狮
that you would be the lion the cause needed.
但我同样在你心里看到了这一腔怒火
But I also saw this rage inside of you.
因为奥玛尔的事
Because of Omar,
这一腔怒火已经威胁到了我们的事业
that rage has endangered our cause.
我所做的一切 都是为了你
Everything I've done, I've done for you.
出于尊敬和感激
Out of respect and gratitude.
而我们现在正践行着我们所梦想的一切
And we are doing everything we dreamed.
我会试图去和博科圣地组织谈谈
I'll try to talk to Boko Haram --
提出某种和解方案
come up with some sort of accommodation.
约瑟夫
Joseph.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
现在就告诉我
Tell me right now.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
不 我想知道
No, I do.
好吧
Okay.
是这样的
So...
昨天 我杀了一个女人
yesterday, I shot a woman.
还把一个尖叫的小女孩从床上拽了起来
And I dragged a kid out of a bed screaming.
我拽着她走下楼梯经过三具尸体
I dragged her down a flight of stairs past three dead bodies,
然后我把她扔进了一辆货车的后排
and then I threw her in the back of a van.
所以
So...
我
I...
我就不该跟你说
I-I shouldn't have told you.
不不不
No, no, no, no. No.
你应该跟我说
You should.
约瑟夫 你做这些事
Joseph, you do these things...
是有原因的 为了保护我们
...for a reason -- to protect us.
知道吗
Okay?
知道吗
Okay?
我不该告诉你的
I shouldn't have told you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
莎拉刚出生的时候
When Sarah was a newborn,
我经常带她出去看星星
I used to take her out and look at the stars.
她不明白 但我只是
She couldn't understand, but I just --
想她知道她是很重要的人
I wanted her to know that she was part of something bigger.
美丽又优秀的人
Something... beautiful and good.
我为之而奋斗的人
Something I was fighting for.
嗯
Yeah.
莉娜在婴儿床找到她的那晚
The night that... Lena found her in the crib
而那一晚
was the same night
我在伊♥拉♥克♥费卢杰市杀了那孩子
that I killed that kid in Fallujah.
捡到火箭筒的那个孩子吗
What, that kid that picked up the RPG?
我们任何一个人都会朝那孩子开枪的
Any one of us would have shot that kid.
-我也有可能朝他开枪 -不 听着
- I would've shot him, man. - No. No, listen.
我杀了人 莎拉因我罪孽而死
Sarah died to pay for the life that I took.
那... 不 胡说八道
That -- No, that's bullshit.
不 大熊 胡说八道
No, Bear, that's bullshit.
不 这... 这些事
No, dude, these -- these -- these things,
这些事根本没法解释
they're -- they're the mysteries, man.
根本没有原因
I mean, they're -- there's no why.
是杰克
Jackie.
赶紧接吧
You better get that.
嗯
Yeah.
我总是怪你
I always blamed you.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表