剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
以及一名当地步兵给他们送水
and another local grunt.
我们找出了他们的路线
We've identified the route they take.
愿真♥主♥保佑你
Salaam Alaikum.
举手 趴下
Hands! Down!
出去 快点 趴下 趴下
Out. Come on! Down! Down! Down!
我们有两分钟
We got two minutes.
把血擦一擦
Clean that blood up.
测试无线电 测试无线电
Radio check. Radio check.
如果有问题快速反应小组就会出动
QRF will launch if it goes sideways.
-收拾残局 -对
- Yeah, to pick up the pieces. - Yeah.
-蔡斯你准备好了吗 -好了
- Chase, you good? - Yeah.
应该是我进去的
Should be me going in there.
对 你正合适
Yeah. You'd fit right in.
你在哪里
妮罗法尔
阿克马尔
Akmal?
司令要见你
我得妥当处理
为了圣♥战♥事业
那个海豹突击队员不值得
但博科圣地组织呢 他们是畜生
海豹突击队帮我们增添了招募数字
安静
两天内五万次点击
他说迈克尔是我们未来成功的关键
你觉得对吗
不 司令
我依然忠诚
迈克尔也这么说
会有其他更可信的有天分的人
你可以走了
司令杀了卡西夫
其他人会
他们现在会服从他的
They'll obey him now.
我在游戏上联♥系♥不上妮罗法尔
别告诉穆塔基你试过了
他也会杀了你的
He'll kill you, too...
妮罗法尔应该知道她的丈夫死于对抗美国人
阿克马尔 如果你帮我 我就能帮你
Akmal, I can help you, if you help me.
你觉得穆塔基会想到
You think Muttaqi would have thought
让那个海豹突击队员认罪吗
of getting the SEAL to confess?
你得说服他放了我
You have to convince him to free me.
我和你在圣♥战♥的新征途上
We are on a new path to Jihad, you and I.
我看到了你的脸
I saw your face when you recognized
我们所效忠的一切指日可待
everything we worked for was coming true.
穆塔基的时代已经过去 我们才是未来
Muttaqi is stuck in the past. We're the future.
你对他来说只是一个强大的挡箭牌
All you are to him is a strong back,
一个像辛吉起义中反抗阿巴斯王朝的奴隶
a slave like the Zanj who rebelled against the Abbasid Caliphate.
加入我吧 像阿里·伊本·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥一样
Join me. Be like Ali ibn Muhammad.
你已经以真♥主♥的名义
You killed your commander once
杀了你的长官一次
in the name of Allah.
再做一次...
Do it again...
为了我们的圣♥战♥事业 阿克马尔
for our cause, Akmal.
穆塔基说的对
Muttaqi was right.
你不忠诚
You have no loyalty.
理查德
Richard,
我能听懂一点他们的阿♥拉♥伯语
I understood a little of what they said in Arabic.
有人中枪了
Somebody got shot,
好像是关于大个子的
some...something about the big guy,
阿克马尔的姐姐 不能在游戏里联络到她
Akmal's sister, not being able to reach her on a game.
好的
Okay.
阿克马尔有个姐姐
Akmal's got a sister?
她也是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
Is she a terrorist, too?
他们说的游戏...
This game...
这个游戏是个电子游戏 对吧
This game's a video game, right?
你知道的 我们都心知肚明
Now you know we know all about that.
这就是你们联络的方式 对吗
That's how you guys communicate, right?
私人聊天室
Private chat room.
一群人加入聊天室
A bunch of you guys join,
创建你们自己的加密留言板
create your own encrypted message board.
你以为这样就无迹可寻了吗
You think it's untraceable.
我相信是的
I know it is.
如果你们中某个人的电脑被抢走 就暴露了
Not if one of your computers gets snatched.
也许阿克马尔的姐姐没说话
Maybe Akmal's sister isn't talking
就是因为她已经暴露了
because she's been compromised.
你说的不对
You don't know that.
阿克马尔看上去很担心
Well, Akmal seemed to be worried about it.
我敢说穆塔基也很担心这一点
I bet Muttaqi would be worried about it, too.
你在下一步险棋
You're playing a dangerous game.
我们还有别的选择吗
And what choice do we have?
拜托
Come on.
拜托
Come on.
-你想干嘛 -我想让你放她走
- What do you want? - I want you to let her go.
我想让你放这些女孩子走
I want you to let those girls go.
她们有活着的权利
They deserve a chance to live.
她们应该过上好日子
They deserve a chance at a good life.
-我能得到什么好处 -你得到了我
- What do I get? - ?You get me.
记着 别说话
Remember, don't speak.
不要有过多眼神交流 别自作主张
Limit your eye contact. Think meek.
各位 我们走
Fellas, here we go.
法鲁克在哪
他生病了
你是谁
马卢夫
他在问炮灰是谁
He's asking who Fishbait is.
我也没见过你
你叫什么名字
他说什么
What's he saying?
太远了 我听不见
It's too far away. I can't hear it.
拜托
Come on.
拜托 小灰
Come on, Fish.
下来
他不会说阿♥拉♥伯语
他是个喀麦隆来的基♥督♥教♥徒♥
如果我问阿卜杜勒 他能为你担♥保♥吗
-他们可能暴露了 -让快速反应小组准备好
- They could be compromised. - Get the QRF ready now.
哪个阿卜杜勒
长官 你看
Look, sir. Look.
好了 撤销上一条指令
All right, belay my last.
怎么回事
What's going on?
车上的摄像头坏了
Truck camera's failing.
-尽可能锁定多一点面部 -遵命
- All right, lock on as many faces as you can. - Yes, sir.
从前面那个人开始
Starting with the guy out front.
你不应该跟异教♥徒♥合作
找到了
?Got him.
面部识别找到了吻合的人
Facial recon has a match on that guy.
阿克马尔·巴拉耶夫 前俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队的
Akmal Barayev, former Russian Spetsnaz.
妮罗法尔的哥哥
Nilofar's brother.
看来这次找对人了
I guess we knocked on the right door.
拿一桶给囚犯
我要解手
带他去
查出拿水的那个人
I.D. that guy that just grabbed the water.
面部识别软件锁定了他 长官
Facial recognition's got a lock on him, sir.
他叫阿赫曼·科什达维纳
His name is Akhmed Keshidavina
是车♥臣♥人
He's a Chechen.
等等 查那个穿西装的人
Wait. Pull up that guy in the suit.
放大
Zoom in.
-我的天 -没错
- Holy shit. ?- Yeah.
穆塔基跟这个迈克尔·纳瑟里是一伙的
Muttaqi's with this guy Michael Nasry.
锁定
Lock it up.
有结果了
We have a confirmation.
哈特姆·艾尔·穆塔基司令
Emir Hatim Al-Muttaqi.
推送给参谋长联席会议
All right, push that to the Joint Chiefs.
他要去哪里
Where's he going?
回放 刚才走廊那里是什么
Rewind. What was down that hall?
不管是什么 我们都错过了
Whatever it was, we missed it.
暂停 放大
Freeze. Zoom in.
正在放大
Zooming in.
看他们的步♥枪♥
Look at their rifles.
肯定是我们丢在博科组织区域的那个人
Definitely the same guys we dumped in the BH village.
好了 把这些图像跟建筑图纸
?All right, correlate these images
-对应起来 数下总人数 -遵命
with the blueprints and get a head count. ?Sir.
你说法语吗
当然
我是说法语的
我是喀麦隆人
法语
French?
不愧是哈佛毕业的
Harvard.
全体注意 这里是D4
All stations, Delta Four.
我们正在驶离目标
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表