剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
The families on a boardwalk in Nice,
在阿富汗参加婚礼的客人们
the guests at a wedding in Afghanistan --
绑在胸膛上的炸♥弹♥
a bomb strapped to a chest,
内华达控制的空袭无人机
a drone controlled from Nevada...
他们的死多亏了我们
Both dead and gone thanks to us.
你是在变相地说我和你们很像吗
Is that a fancy way of saying that I'm like you?
一点都不像
Well, I'm not.
把你的字典
So you take your OED,
插到你自己的屁♥眼♥里吧
and you shove it up your terrorist ass.
阿克马尔
Hey, Akmal.
给他展示一下
Show him.
艾斯德尔
Hi, Esther.
跟阎王打个招呼
Say hello to Mr. Rip.
你好 阎王
Hi, Mr. Rip.
娜奥米说不了话 我们得把她的嘴堵上
Na'omi can't say hello. We had to gag her.
娜奥米你可以点点头
Na'omi, you can nod.
阿克马尔给我们看看艾斯德尔和娜奥米穿着什么
Akmal, show us what Esther and Na'omi are wearing.
有点引人注目 就要这个效果
It's a bit dramatic, but that's the idea.
阿克马尔手里有引爆器
Akmal has the detonator to these.
阿克马尔你准备好了吗
You ready, Akmal?
等候你的命令
Just give me the word.
你以为我是一个像ISIS和本·拉♥登♥组织里那种
You want to treat me like the faceless bad guy
匿名的
without a conscience,
丧失理智的坏孩子吗 拜托
ISIS, Bin Laden's bogeyman, go ahead.
我是一个来自密歇根的穆♥斯♥林♥男孩
But I'm just a Muslim kid from Michigan
我发现所谓的美国梦对于我这样的
who found out that the American dream
人不过是一纸谎言
was a lie for someone like me.
美国塑造了我们
America made us both.
实际上
You know, actually,
是我们塑造了彼此
you could say we made each other.
我们从未想过会有这样一个机会
I never thought we'd have this opportunity,
但现在机会来了
but here we are.
你说得对 这件事关乎于我们
And you were right. It is about us.
我不想卷入进来 真的不想
I don't want them to be a part of it. I really don't.
但是有的时候会有间接伤害
But sometimes, there's collateral damage.
对吗 阎王
Right, Rip?
是你们让我明白的
Make me believe it.
当你传唤证人的时候
When you call up your witness,
要先让他们发誓 像这样
you want to swear them in first, like this.
你发誓你所说的一切
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
都是完全真实的吗
and nothing but the truth?
我发誓
I do.
请坐
Be seated.
律师准备好开场陈述了吗
Would the attorneys like to give their opening statements?
谁在受审
Who's on trial?
各位律师 我们休庭五分钟
Counselors, we'll take a five-minute recess.
不要离开
In the courtroom!
孩子们
Oh, hey, kids.
那一晚我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the other night.
约瑟夫·格雷夫斯 我们回家再说这件事
Joseph Graves, we will talk about this when we get home.
这是给你的
This is yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
-他们上学要迟到了 -太晚了
-They're late for school. -Way late.
-爸 -安娜贝尔
-Hey, Dad. -Anabel!
-我来送他们吧 -妈妈送我们去
- Hey, I'll take 'em. - Mom's taking us.
安娜贝尔 你有两秒和你♥爸♥打招呼
Anabel, you have two seconds. Say hello to your father.
老爸早上好
Hello to my father.
时间到 我们走吧
Okay, time's up. Let's go.
爸
Dad?
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, darling.
你闻着好臭
You smell really bad.
我爱你们大伙
I love you guys.
格雷夫斯
Graves.
皮尔森队长对处理问题的方式
Captain Pearson had a few questions
提出几点质疑
about how things were handled.
他提议让你休息几个礼拜 但被我拒绝了
He recommended that you take a few weeks off, but I said no.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
我能相信你振作起来吗
Can I trust you to keep it together?
看着我眼睛告诉我 我可以相信你
Look me in the eye and tell me I can trust you.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
好
Good.
你的队员支持你 我也一样
Your team supports you, and so do I.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
大浪要来了 我有多余的冲浪板
Swell's coming in. I got an extra board.
达莫尔
Dharma?
达莫尔
Dharma.
达莫尔 你不能睡一整天
Dharma, you can't sleep through the day.
点下播放
别担心
我不会告诉别人 小达
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是 我现在不能孤身一人
Just -- I can't be alone right now.
亲爱的
Oh,baby
抱紧我
Hold me.
塔米 我做不到
Tammi, I can't --
求你了
Please.
我不相信这鬼东西
I can't believe this shit.
我们何不先看看录像
Why don't we go ahead and show the video.
我叫理查德·塔格特
My name is Richard Taggart,
我是美国人
and I'm the face of America.
爆♥炸♥新闻
我对你们说的每件事都出于真心
Everything that I'm about to tell you comes from my heart.
十七年来 作为这世上最精锐的特别行动队
For 17 years, I was a soldier on SEAL Team Six,
爆♥炸♥新闻
前海豹六队行动队队员承认战争罪行
海豹六队的一员
the most elite special- operations team in the world.
在2014年9月3日阿富汗的库纳尔
On September 3rd, in Kunar, Afghanistan, 2014,
爆♥炸♥新闻
前海豹六队行动队队员承认战争罪行
我杀害了一名被和平围剿后
I murdered an unarmed American
手无寸铁的美国人
who had surrender peacefully.
爆♥炸♥新闻
前海豹六队行动队队员承认战争罪行
我
I...
我知道现在
I know now --
原谅我 作为一名雇佣杀手
Excuse me, this is very hard for me to admit...
犯下如此战争罪行
that I was nothing more than a hired assassin
爆♥炸♥新闻
前海豹六队行动队队员承认战争罪行
的确让人难以启齿
who committed war crimes.
爆♥炸♥新闻
前海豹六队行动队队员承认战争罪行
爆♥炸♥新闻
前海豹六队行动队队员承认战争罪行
呼吁全世界 奋起反抗
To the rest of the world, rise up and fight
美国对无辜穆♥斯♥林♥无休止的战争
America's endless war against innocent Muslims.
爆♥炸♥新闻
前海豹六队行动队队员承认战争罪行
呼吁美国人 重拾自己的灵魂
To America, take back your own soul,
对正义和自♥由♥的憧憬
your dream of justice and freedom.
爆♥炸♥新闻
前海豹六队行动队队员承认战争罪行
呼吁我海豹六队的兄弟们
To my brothers on SEAL Team Six...
审视自己的内心
look inside your hearts.
让你人性中光辉的那面 让真♥相♥
Let your better nature, let the truth...
大白于世
let it shine through.
爆♥炸♥新闻
前海豹六队行动队队员承认战争罪行
现在还为时未晚 我就是例子
It's not too late. I am proof of that.
海豹六队
第一季第五集
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表