剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
That's great news. Good for you, Bear.
真为你高兴
Good for you.
我们想让你做孩子的教父
And we want you to be the godfather.
很简单的 阎王 你可以的
It's easy, okay? ?Come on, Rip you can do this.
我很荣幸 不过你懂我的
I'm -- I'm honored, but you know me.
你怎么忍♥心拒绝
How can you say no?
我不 我不知道
I don't -- I don't -- I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know --
让我再看一眼 好吧我同意了
Let me see her one more time. Okay, yeah. I'm in.
-恭喜 -谢了 兄弟
- Congratulations. - Thanks, brother.
-该去干掉这混♥蛋♥了 -干活了
- Let's go get this asshole. - Let's go to work.
出发
Let's roll.
D组就位
Delta set.
分两队 F组22 待命
Two Troop, Fox Two-Two, stand by.
待命
Stand by.
倒数 3 2 1 爆破
In 3...2...1. Execute.
门开了
Open!
放下武器
Drop it! ?
谁发现了穆塔基
Who's got Muttaqi?
-考尔德 -这个不是穆塔基
- Caulder. - It's not Muttaqi.
-朋友呢 -这个也不是
- Amigo? - This one, either.
该死
God damn.
11建筑安全
Building One-One clear.
看这里
Check this out.
该死的野蛮人
Goddamn savages.
-阎王 -别这样 兄弟
-Rip. -Don't do that shit, man.
-天啊 -阎王
- Jesus. - Rip!
有人逃跑
Hey, we got a squirter!
那一定是穆塔基 出发
That's got to be Muttaqi. Let's go.
收割者发现目标 逃跑者向西北方移♥动♥
Reaper has eyes on. Squirter moving northwest.
收割者11发现敌军
Reaper One-One has sparkle.
D组追击中
Delta coming up.
这他妈是哪来的
Aw, hell. Where'd that come from?
停火 老鹿
Hold your fire, Buck.
掩护我
On me.
-考尔德你这么猛 -以后再谢我吧
- Really, Caulder? - Thank me later.
炸了那两卡车
Blow the truck.
好的
Check.
热压弹准备
Thermobaric out.
FD2 收割者11
Foxtrot Delta-Two, Reaper One-One,
150米外有两个逃跑者
we have two squirters 150 meters out.
往西北门跑去了
Maneuvering towards northwest gate.
收割者11收到 请求火力牵制
Reaper One-One. Roger that. Request containment fire.
准备开火
Shots away.
逃跑者还没有动静
Squirters are static at this time.
搞定
Got them.
等等 我是美国人
Wait! Wait! I'm American!
趴下
Down!
等等 我是美国人 我来自底特律
Wait! I'm American, man! I'm from Detroit!
-翻过来 -好
- Roll over! - Aah! Ow! Okay!
等等 我♥操♥
No, wait -- Ow! Faaa!
等等 我来自底特律
Wait, man! I'm from Detroit, okay?
我来自底特律 求你们了
I'm from Detroit, guys. Come on.
我本该支持活塞队的 但是我爱湖人
I know I should be a Pistons fan, but I love the Lakers, man.
我爱科比·布莱恩特
I love Kobe Bryant,
我知道很多人不喜欢他 但是我喜欢
and I know a lot of people don't, but I do.
不是他 也不是他
It's not him. It's not him, either.
-他是活塞球迷吗 -不是
- He a Pistons fan? - No, no, he's just --
他只是个包头巾的司机 连英语都不会说
He's just a rag-head driver. He doesn't even speak English.
-穆塔基在哪里 -我不知道
- Where's Muttaqi? - I don't know, man.
他们什么都没跟我说
They don't tell me anything.
我向上帝发誓 他本应该在这里的
I swear to God. He was supposed to be here.
可能他听到了风声
Maybe -- Maybe he heard you guys coming.
-那些孩子是你杀的吗 -不 是阿卜杜勒
- You the one who killed those kids? - No! No! It was Abdul!
这是私人恩怨
It was -- It was something personal.
你知道那些教♥徒♥的嘴脸
You know how these hajis are, man.
求你了 我腿伤了
Please. My f'ing leg, man.
-你有药吗 -你为什么跑
- Where's your medic? - Why'd you run, then?
我太害怕了 你们在这里这么大阵仗
I was scared. Your guys went all Geronimo in there.
你们看到他做了什么
You saw what he did.
求求你们了
Please, I --
我想回家 求你们了
I-I want to go home. Please.
不
No --
你干什么
What the fuck?
他是威胁
He was a threat.
他投降了 他是美国人
He surrendered. He was an American.
他她妈才不是美国人
He's not a goddamn American.
他为穆塔基工作
He was working for Muttaqi.
把他送去急救
Let's put this one on the bird.
朋友 这不会有什么区别的
It's not gonna make a difference, Amigo.
他撑不过两周的
He'll be out in two weeks.
把他送去急救
Let's put this one on the bird.
这真是蠢
This is so...up.
大熊 你看到了的
You saw that, Bear.
阎王是对的
Rip was right.
他是威胁
He was a threat.
事情结束了 考尔德 走吧
End of story, Caulder. Let's go.
两年后
弗吉尼亚滩
所以 佛爷 安娜贝尔这件事
So, Buddha, this thing for Anabel --
我们要正装出席吗
we got to dress up or what?
只要别穿凉鞋去就行
Just don't wear your Jesus sandals,
如果你想问这个的话
if that's what you're asking me.
他们都是孩子 但是派对是你举办的
Hey, they're Birkies. But, hey, it's your party.
-15岁了 佛爷 -谢谢
- 15, Buddha. - Thank you.
你相信安娜贝尔15岁吗
You believe Anabel is 15?
所以你那个年纪干什么呢
Yeah. What are you even doing out here?
你应该在某个沙滩卖♥♥马黛茶呢
You should be selling yerba mate at a beach somewhere.
提醒你一句 你女儿17岁
Your daughter's 17, in case you don't remember, bro.
是吗
She is?
我12岁就有了她 你什么时候有的 50岁吗
I had her when I was 12, so what does that make you -- 50?
岁月不饶人 朋友
We're all getting old, amigo.
我可不是
Ah, not me, man.
我生活艰辛 英年早逝 死也无限风光
I'm-a live hard, die young, leave a beautiful corpse.
我觉得其中有两个词你说对了
I can see two of three coming true.
你是谁
Who are you?
那是蔡斯 这个空箱子是你的
That's Chase. Take the empty cage.
你确定吗 大熊
Are you sure about that, Bear?
上一个拿这个的可是倒了大霉
It didn't end so good for the last guy.
或者上上个人
Or the one before.
-好像跟大刀有关 -还有海豚
- Something about a Claymore. - And a dolphin.
所以你们把我当新兵搞 是吗
So, this is the new-guy scene where you give me shit, right?
蔡斯 去帮我们从团队室拿点啤酒
Hey, Chase, why don't you go and draw us some beers
杯子在墙上
from the team room? Mugs are on the wall.
你知道我们叫什么吧
Yeah. ?You do know our names, don't you?
孩子 这也是工作的一部分
Part of the job, kid.
-新人 -怎么了
- Hey, new guy. - Yeah?
走另一个门
Other door.
你要出血本了 兄弟
Oh, that's gonna cost you, bro.
我清晨醒来*
*I woke up this morning
却认不得镜中人是谁*
*Didn't recognize the man in the mirror
换一个杯子
Try again.
我真笨啊 那人就是我啊*
*Oh, silly me, that's just me
我找不到考尔德的
Couldn't find Caulder's.
放回去 只有阎王可以用这个杯子
Put it back. No one uses Rip's.
镜中陌生的五官*
*Some stranger's teeth
却长在我脸上 我感受不到自己的重量*
*But they were my teeth, and I was weightless
我不知道这规矩
I didn't know.
现在你知道了
Well, now you do.
无法告诉你*
*I couldn't tell you
这到底意味着什么*
*What the hell it was supposed to mean
那是一个周一 不 是个周二*
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表