剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
你这也是创了新低啊
I mean, that is a new low -- even for you.
-她好像还是高中生吧 -是的
- She looks like she's in high school. - She is.
会有更多照片用来做视频吗
So, there might be some more photos for the video?
大熊 你记得达莫尔吧
Bear, you remember Dharma.
达莫尔 记得
Dharma. Right.
我好像没见过你 自从你...
Yeah, I-I don't think I've seen you since, uh...
出生后吗
Birth?
开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
节哀顺变
I'm really sorry about your friend.
嗯 我们
Yeah. Yeah, we're...
我们要一炮把他射出去了
We're firing him out of a cannon.
一炮射出去了
Out of a cannon.
-太帅了 -没错
- That is dope! - Yeah.
我能去看吗
Can I come?
-不行 -不行
- No way. - No. No.
她长得很像亚历克斯 你们不觉得吗
She looks just like Alex, don't you think?
照片呢
Photos?
对呢 巴克利的那盒东西呢
Oh, yeah. Uh, the box of Buckley's stuff?
在这边
Right this way.
谢谢你 莉娜
Thank you, Lena.
测试
Testing.
我爱你 塔米
I love you, Tammi.
真的 我只是
I do. I just...
我不知道我能否相信你
I don't know if I can trust you.
囧大了
Awkward.
我只是没法决定
I just can't decide.
你能来帮帮忙吗
Could you -- Could you come and help?
抱歉 只是... 我现在没法一个人待着
I'm sorry. Just -- I can't be alone right now.
-找到什么了 -什么也没找到
- What'd you find? - Nothing. I'm...
我想我拿到我要的照片了
I think I have all the photos I need.
好 我们要开始生烤炉了
Cool. We're starting up the grill.
关于巴克利有一件事我不知道
One thing I didn't know about Buckley
那就是他对某个叫做纳斯卡的赛事
was that he had this special affinity
有着特别的喜爱
for something called NASCAR.
还有 他的头发总是打理的整洁而完美
And, uh, that his hair was always perfect.
我所知道的是他是我的兄弟
What I do know is that he is my brother.
先生 夫人
Sir, ma'am...
请允许我献上最诚挚的哀悼
I am truly sorry for your loss.
谢谢你 孩子
Thank you, son.
塔米
Uh, Tammi.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
说实话
Honestly...
我之前一直很庆幸不是我站在这里发言
I was always glad that I wasn't standing up here.
但现在轮到我了
But now I am.
达莫尔 现在放那段视频吧
Dharma, let's play that video now.
好的
Right.
上帝啊 谦虚很难*
*Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble
最关键的就是发型
It's all about the hair.
当你完美无缺之时*
*When you're perfect in every way
我等不及去照镜子*
*I can't wait to look in the mirror
就是这一段
There we go.
因为我每天都变得更好看了*
*'Cause I get better-lookin' each day
了解我就是热爱我*
*To know me is to love me
我一定是个了不起的人*
*I must be one hell of a man
上帝啊 谦虚很难*
*Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble
但我已经竭尽所能了*
*But I'm doing the best that I can
老鹿
-致老鹿 -老鹿
- To Buck! - Buck.
-致老鹿 -老鹿
- To Buck! - Buck.
他准备好受审了
He's ready.
我想知道的是
What I want to know
一个来自这个世界上最好的特种部队的男人
is how's a man who is in the best special-ops team in the world
是如何沦落为一位在尼日利亚荒郊野外
end up as a burned-out security guard
被俘的私人保安的
in ass-nowhere Nigeria.
你是谁
Who are you?
-你不认识我了吗 -我应该认识你吗
- You don't recognize me? - Should I?
你在油管上舔骆驼大屌♥很出名吗
You famous on YouTube for sucking a camel's dick?
你知道吗 喜剧演员内心很阴暗的 哥们
You know, comedians are dark, man.
他们中的大多数人在心里痛哭流涕
Inside, most of them are crying their eyes out.
那些你绑来的女孩子 她们需要喝水
Those girls you kidnapped, they need water.
她们需要食物和干净的衣服
They need food, and they need clean clothes.
你觉得我绑♥架♥了她们
You think I kidnapped them.
我觉得我救了她们
I think I saved them.
就看你怎么理解了 对吗
It's all semantics, isn't it?
不过她们现在得到了妥善的照料
But they're taken care of.
我们并不是博科圣地那群粗人
We're not Boko Haram.
我们一直没机会好好互相介绍一下彼此
We never really got around to introducing each other.
我叫迈克尔
I'm Michael.
那是阿克马尔 前俄♥罗♥斯♥特种部队成员
That's Akmal, ex-Spetsnaz,
真正的帮派成员
and straight-up OG.
我们俩的情况大致就是这样了
So that's us.
不如你来和我们介绍介绍你自己吧
Why don't you tell us something about you?
不想说吗
No?
你知道吗 在我的记忆里你是个魁梧的
You know, I remember you being this giant --
戴着头盔和战术目镜的传说中的怪物
helmet, goggles -- this mythical monster.
你在脑海里对某人先形成一个概念
You get an idea about something in your head,
接着翻来覆去的想 丰满他的形象
thinking about it over and over, building it up,
然后 可惜
and then, well...
看看你现在这个样子
now look at you.
我得说 实在是 很让我失望
Got to say, it's... a disappointment.
你把我和别人认混了
You got me mixed up with someone else.
好吧
Okay.
我们来猜猜著名的遗言如何
How about we play famous last words?
我先来
I'll start.
"一个伟大的艺术家在我体内死去"
"What an artist dies in me."
想到什么了吗 是谁说的
Anything? Anybody?
罗马皇帝尼禄
The Emperor Nero.
再来猜猜这个
How about this one?
"他只是个包头巾的司机 连英语都不会说"
"He's just a raghead driver, doesn't speak any English."
-想起什么了吗 -没有
- Anything? - No.
我兄弟 奥玛尔 他是个好孩子
My brother -- Omar. He was a good kid.
来自底特律 还记得吗
From Detroit, remember?
他因为科比而爱湖人队
He loved the Lakers because of Kobe.
这些话是他对你说的
That's what he told you...
一个已经投降了的手无寸铁的孩子
an unarmed kid who'd surrendered
就在他被你杀害之前说的
right before you murdered him.
你们怎么处理他的遗体的
What did you do with the body?
你是体面地安葬了他
Did you even have the decency to bury him,
还是把他扔进垃圾堆了事
or did you just throw him in the trash?
我现在记起来了
I remember now.
我犯了一个错误
I made a mistake.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾没有杀光你们这些狗逼
I'm sorry I didn't kill all of you motherfuckers.
你想干什么就干吧
So you do whatever it is you got to do.
只是这些道德论还是省省吧
Just spare me the moral justification.
聊得愉快
Good talk.
我们待会再来处理
We'll finish it later.
这情况是百万分之一的几率 大熊
It was a one-in-a-million shot, Bear,
-一场天灾 -是的 是的
- an act of God. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
一场天灾
Yeah, it was an act of God.
敌人一样做出了选择
The enemy gets a vote, too.
有时候 天命不可违
Sometimes, it goes against us.
振作点
Come on.
我们还有一个任务要完成
We've got a mission to do.
就在这儿 在那块地上
Here it is here. There's the field.
大炮就在群山边 震天响
The cannon is near the hills. Big boom.
为什么选择莫尔文山
So why Malvern Hill?
他的太爷爷葬在那里
His great-great-granddaddy died there.
对的 那个将军
Right. The, uh -- The general.
是的 他曾经给我说过 是的
Yeah, he told me about it. That's right.
-卡伦 -是的
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表