剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
Or it could be a kill team
冲过来把人♥质♥带走
coming in to take out the hostages.
R22 FD1
Reaper Two-Two, Foxtrot Delta One.
能在目标区域监听出什么吗
Do you have radio traffic over the target?
不能 D组 那片区域很安静
Negative, Delta One. They're quiet at this time.
大熊 我们再不进去他们就走了
Bear, we got to go in, or they may be gone.
我们不了解里面的状况
We'd be going in blind.
现在是白天 没有任何战术优势
It's in the day -- zero tactical advantage.
我们来的目的就是救出阎王和那些女生
This is what we came for -- Rip and those girls.
大熊
Bear?
行动吧 马上行动
Going in -- now.
你们的新主人来了
Your new owners have arrived.
你们马上就要离开这里
You'll be leaving soon.
我们要继续前进
We got to keep moving.
让那些混♥蛋♥付出代价
Make the bastards pay for this.
发现一名已死的博科圣地组织人员
I got a dead Boko Haram.
收到 继续前进
Roger. Keep moving.
又发现一名
Got another one.
怎么回事
What the hell?
我们有人♥质♥
FD1 我们受到了攻击
Foxtrot Delta One. We are troops in contact.
D组 到棚屋里去 找到人♥质♥
Delta, get to the huts. Locate the hostages.
手榴弹
Grenade!
有人受伤
Blue! Blue!
有人受伤
Blue!
老鹿
Buck!
你没子弹了吗
You out of ammo?
我没事
I'm good.
西南方的棚屋后方有我方人员倒下了
We got a man down behind the southwest building.
把M249机♥枪♥拿上
Take the SAW.
没有人♥质♥
No hostages!
坚持住 老鹿 有我们呢 兄弟
Hang in there, Buck. We got you, buddy.
看着我
Hey. Look at me.
没事的
Easy day.
看到伤口没
You see an exit wound?
没有
No, negative.
这里是FD1
This is Foxtrot Delta One.
入侵成功 但人♥质♥不在里面
Target secure. We have a dry hole.
人♥质♥一定是被那辆车载走了
The hostages must be in that vehicle package.
开始特殊通信
Commence SSE.
伤得多重
How bad?
射中肋骨之间了
Shot between the ribs,
有可能导致气胸和内出血
possible tension pneumothorax, internal bleeding.
他需要进行紧急手术
He's urgent surgical.
这里是D组 调动快速反应小组
This is Delta One. Execute QRF.
我们现在需要伤员后送
We need immediate CASEVAC.
一名伤员 C1A 需要进行紧急手术
Single, Cat-One Alpha, urgent surgical.
"上帝看到
"The Lord saw
人类在世间变得
how great the wickedness of the human race
十分邪恶...
had become on the Earth...
看到人们终日所思所想
and that every inclination of the thoughts of the human heart
皆为恶"
was only evil all the time."
"于是上帝说
"So the Lord said,
我将会将地球上
'I will wipe from the face of the Earth
我所创造的人类所消灭...
the human race I have created...
还有所有的动物 鸟类
and with them, the animals, the birds, and the creatures
地上所有活着的生物..."
that move along the ground...'"
因为我后悔创造了他们
"'...for I regret that I have made them.'"
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表