剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
《海豹六队》
第一季 第三集
《海豹六队》前情提要
Previously on "Six"...
二十四小时前 武装人员袭击了一所女校
24 hours ago, armed men assaulted a girls' school.
人♥质♥被挟持
Hostages were taken.
他们还劫持了理查德·塔格特
They also captured Richard Taggart,
这个指挥部的前任领导
former troop chief of this command.
重要目标叫做依波·布哈里
HVT is Ebo Buhari.
他知道阎王的位置
He knows where Rip is.
所以快进 快出 不要浪费唇舌
We get in, we get out, we ask for forgiveness later.
-别开枪 -这人在哪
- Don't shoot. - Where's this man?
就是他杀害了我兄弟
That's the man who killed my brother.
不不不
No. No. No!
我想要他
I want him.
迪拜优先
Dubai first.
迪拜优先 别的再说
已经处理好了 我这就去找海豹突击队
It's taken care of. I'm going to get the SEAL.
他是你执行任务中的阻碍
He's a distraction from your mission.
我们说的可是博科圣地
This is Boko Haram we're talking about.
他们会选个时机对他五花大绑然后折磨他
They're gonna wrap this guy in Goodyears and torch him.
特种兵
Special soldier!
外面那些人在电视上看到过你
Those men outside, they saw you on TV.
他们说你有特殊技能
They said you had special skills.
我帮不上忙
I can't help you.
你是海豹突击队的是吧 特种部队
You are Navy SEAL. Special Forces.
海豹... 突击队
Navy... SEAL.
我他妈就是海豹突击队的
I'm a Navy motherfucking SEAL.
不 不
No, no!
离我远点
Get off of me!
别啊
No!
救命 请别这样
Help! Please! Please don't!
停下 停下
Stop. Stop.
进去就是干 菲利克斯
她全归你了
带走她 还有她
这边走 把她拉上车
This way! Put her in the truck!
够了
如果把她打得太狠
她们就卖♥♥不了处♥女♥的价了
跟我走 海豹突击队的
Come with me, Navy SEAL.
看着 美国
Look, America.
你们的战士奄奄一息
Your crusader warriors are weak.
他们信仰伪神
They believe in false gods.
我们将殊死奋战 直至《古♥兰♥经♥》一统世界
We will fight to death until only the Qur'an rules the world.
你们会见识到我们的力量
You will see our strength.
你们会见识到我们刀刃的威力
You will feel the steel of our blades.
如果一周内收不到一千万赎金
If we do not get $10 million in one week,
我就将他斩首
I will cut his head off.
紧急情况
Redline! Redline!
快醒醒 快醒醒
Come on. Come on.
-快爬起来 -好
- Get up on all fours. - Yeah.
-战胜体能 -好
- Mind over body. - Yeah.
战胜体能
Mind over body.
他需要位医生
He needs a doctor.
别吵
Be quiet.
只是辆卡车而已
It's just a truck.
带有油罐的卡车
With an oil tank,
也就意味着附近有炼油厂
which means there's a refinery somewhere nearby.
那里会有私人警卫
They have private guards,
通讯工具
communication.
我要死在这里了
I'm gonna die here.
你不会死
You're not gonna die.
将注意力集中到你的呼吸中
Just focus on your breathing.
将注意力集中到你的呼吸中
Just focus on your breathing.
今天又是什么事
What's the gouge today?
连小黑都来了 不管是什么 肯定没好事
Spooks are here, so whatever it is, it's gonna suck.
你给他取名了吗 穷鬼
Did you give it a name yet, Ghetto?
-取了 叫巴克利 -好名字
- Yeah. Buckley. - Good one.
"穷鬼" 你想到的最好名字就是穷鬼吗
"Ghetto"? Is that the best you come up with is Ghetto?
-总好过"炮灰"吧 -那倒是
- It's better than "Fishbait." - Yeah, yeah.
-他们觉得我是个爱斯基摩人 -阿♥拉♥斯加来的
- They think I'm an Eskimo. - From Alaska?
-真的吗 -阿富汗才对 兄弟
- Really? - Afghanistan, bro.
坐下
Sit down.
-阎王的事怎么样了 长官 -先坐
- What's going on with Rip, sir? - Have a seat.
先说迪拜的事 中尉
Dubai first, Lieutenant.
迪拜爆♥炸♥案死亡人数上升至210人
The death toll from the Dubai bombings is now 210.
旗帜的设计来源于倭马亚王朝
The flag design appears to be from the Umayyad Caliphate.
倭马亚王朝是阿♥拉♥伯伊♥斯♥兰♥帝国第一个世袭制王朝
所有迹象表明是制♥造♥了坦桑尼亚大使♥馆♥袭击案的
All signs indicate this is the new Jihadi group
新生圣♥战♥组织所为
that carried out the Tanzania embassy attack.
炸♥弹♥吻合 手法也一致
The explosives match, so does the M.O.
阎王怎么样了
What about Rip?
从船上的带回来通讯员有说什么吗
We get anything out of the courier from the ship?
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
他透露的内容指向这一带
What he's told us points to this region.
这片地区有些小型精炼厂
There are some small refineries in the area,
同时也是博科组织新的活动区域
which is a new zone of BH activity.
放录像吧 上尉
Show them the video, Lieutenant.
听着 美国人
Look, America.
你们的战士奄奄一息
Your crusader warriors are weak.
他们信仰伪神
They believe in false gods.
我们将殊死奋战
We will fight to death
直至《古♥兰♥经♥》一统世界
until only the Qur'an rules the world.
你们会见识到我们的力量
You will see our strength.
你们会见识到我们刀刃的威力
You will feel the steel of our blades.
我们必须找到那里 长官
We need to get in there, sir.
乔 别着急
Joe, take it easy.
我们派出了现有的所有情报人员
We have every available intelligence asset on it.
我们要一击致命
Now, we'll get one swing at this,
就要尽量搜集情报
so we let the intel above us develop it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
关了吧
Take that down.
你在画什么
What are you drawing?
我养的鸟
My bird.
你愿意为我画点什么吗
Would you draw something for me?
画什么
What?
遮住你的头
Cover your head.
婊♥子♥
Whore.
好 下一项练习是交换设备
Okay, the next evolution is gear exchange.
两个人共用一个气源
There will be one air source for two people.
你们要在没有面罩的情况下
You will swap equipment in a precise order
按精准的顺序交替使用设备
with your mask blacked out.
所以保持身体接触
So stay in physical contact.
如果你因慌张而忘了对方
You panic, if you lose touch,
你的伙伴就可能丧命
your buddy might die.
老天啊 格雷夫斯你是不是忘了谁
Jesus, Graves! Forget someone?
你去哪
Where'd you go?
你慌了 你拉错了方向
You panicked. You flipped the thing the wrong way.
闭嘴
Shut up!
是谁的错都无所谓
Doesn't matter whose fault it is.
但要设法解决眼前的问题
Just work the problem that's in front of you.
关注此时此刻来赶走恐惧感
Deal with your fear by focusing on the here and now.
我们就是这样
We are.
我可没注意你的身体漂在...
Yeah, instead of focusing on your body floating up in an estu--
格雷夫斯你还好吗
Graves, you good?
-轻轻松松 -每一天都是轻轻松松
-Easy day. -Every day is an easy day.
-明白 -好
-Hoo-yah. -Okay.
我没说你
Not you.
再去试一次
Pull that shit one more time.
你要是让队友再次起疑
Put doubt in a teammate's mind,
看我会不会把你踢出这个训练项目
and see if I don't ride you out of this goddamn program.
-是 教官 -懂了吗
-Yes, Instructor. -You understand me?
懂了 塔格特教官
Yes, Instructor Taggart.
去吧
Go!
艾斯德尔
Hey, Esther.
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表