剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
排名前三的团队都积两分
with the top three teams all receiving two spots each.
这也是连续第二年
And for the second straight year,
没有符合资格的赛车手参加冠军联赛
there was no eligible driver for the champions spot.
莉娜
Lena?
莉娜
Lena?
我们成功了
We did it.
我们成功营救了阎王和姑娘们
We brought rip and the girls back home.
-我真为你骄傲 -是嘛
- I'm so proud of you, baby. - Yeah?
我和你说过了
Told you. I told you.
-我说过会把事情完美解决的 -对
- I told you I'd take care of it, right? - Yeah.
因为我就擅长于解决问题
'Cause that's what I do. I fix things.
天啊 你抱不住的
Oh, my god. You're gonna make me fall.
-是吗 -慢着 我有件事要和你说
- Yeah? - Wait, I gotta tell you something.
-什么 -关于我妈
- What? - My mother.
你妈怎么了
What about your mother?
客房♥的床垫该换了
You need to change the mattress in the spare room.
上面凹凸不平 你觉得这能睡人吗
It's lumpy. I don't know how you think anyone can sleep in there!
-我需要人帮忙 -没事的
- I needed the help. - It's fine.
你妈过来拜访一下是绝对没问题的
I mean, your mom is visiting. that's okay.
阎王被救回来了
Hey, we got rip back,
我可以接下之前谈的那份工作了
so now I can take that contracting job,
安娜贝尔也不去那所舞蹈学校了
Anabel's not going to that fancy dance school anymore.
你也可以辞职了
And you can quit your job,
一切都能恢复往常一般了
and everything is gonna be just like it was before.
我不辞职 里奇
I'm not quitting my job, Ricky.
我也不是拜访一下而已 我要搬来长住
And I'm not visiting. I'm moving in.
我喜欢这份工作 我觉得现在的我很好
I like what I'm doing. I like this part of me.
你也不应该退役
And I don't think you should leave the team.
我要去上班了
I have to get back to work.
我们给阎王办一场派对吧
Hey, let's, um, let's throw a party for Rip. Okay?
闭上你的嘴巴[别惊讶] 别让虫子飞进去了
Close your mouth. Bugs will fly in.
为什么叫我来这
So why am I here?
你看到什么了
What do you see?
海水
Water.
观察一下浪花拍打的地方 运动的轨迹
You gotta look at where the wave breaks, how it moves.
浪花有分崩离析吗
Does it crash or does it crumble?
我知道你完成的任务了 都上新闻了
Saw what you did. It's been all over the news.
是你们对吧
That was you guys, right?
-太帅了 -是吗
- It's pretty cool. - Oh, yeah?
姑娘们回家了吗
Those girls back with their families?
回去了
Yeah.
阎王接下来会怎样
So... what's gonna happen to Rip?
他可能也没想过自己还能回家吧
I don't think he ever thought he'd come home.
难逃分崩离析
The crash and the crumble.
万事皆难 亚历克斯
Shit's complicated, Alex.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
现在打算去干嘛
So now what?
去冲浪吧
Hit the surf.
两周后
海豹突击队第六指挥部 弗吉尼亚滩
接下来打算如何
So what are your plans?
斟酌一下我的选择吧
I'm looking at my options.
我们都很同情你 阎王
Well, we all feel for you, Rip.
他们对你的所作所为 我连想都不敢想
And I don't even know the half of what they did to you.
但必须要面对的是 你已经回来了
But the hard truth is, now you're back,
接下来会有一些针对在阿富汗那晚
there's gonna be some tough questions
所发生的事情而提出的尖锐问题
about what went down that night in Afghanistan.
没什么好遮掩的 我的确这么干了
There are no questions 'cause I did it.
但我的手下与此无关 就这么多
But my guys had nothing to do with it. End of story.
我要确保 我们达成了共识
I need to make sure that we are clear on that.
你明白我的意思了吗 长官
Are we clear on that, sir?
知道了
Yeah.
我们明白了
We're clear.
我不知道华盛顿那边将如何处理你
I don't know what Washington's gonna do.
他们可能会推你出去担责
They could bury you for this.
你也应该清楚 指挥部也罩不住你
And you should know that the command can't protect you.
你们照顾好我的手下就可以了
You just take care of my guys.
我的事我自己来
I'll take care of myself.
好吧
All right, um...
祝你好运
Good luck.
你会见到我的岳母
You will meet my mother-in-law.
-太好了 她性感吗 -她叫什么名字
- Sweet. Is she hot? - What's her name?
当然 她绝对合你口味 炮灰
Yeah, yeah, she's perfect for you, Fishbait, actually.
她可能喜欢马卢夫
She might like Malouf.
她真的很想认识一下马卢夫
She really wants to meet Malouf.
为什么不戴上你的小帽子
Why don't you wear your little hat?
欢迎回来 欢迎回来
Bring it in! Bring it in!
你胖了啊 伙计
You got fat, bro.
回到这里感觉如何
What do you think of the place?
还是那样的臭气熏天
I think it still smells like ass.
还有炮灰 所以...
Well, we still have Fishbait, so...
对了 我叫蔡斯
I'm chase, by the way.
你是那个接替巴克利机♥枪♥位置的出色的队员
You're the hard charger with Buckley's SAW.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- It's a real pleasure, man. - Likewise.
大家都在训练室
Man, uh, guys are in the kill house.
要我去喊他们吗
You want me to get them?
要喝酒吗
You want a beer?
-我们还有一个刻着你名字的杯子 -不用
- Hey, hey, we got a mug with your name. - No, no, no.
我在黑暗的空间待够了
I think I've had enough of small dark spaces for a while.
好吧 你这周末还是会来派对的 对吗
All right, you're still coming to the party this weekend, right?
-杰姬还会做那个鳄梨酱吗 -当然
- Jackie still making that guacamole? - Hell, yeah.
我去
I'm in.
-保重 -我去给兄弟们做好准备工作
- Take care. - I'll get the boys ready.
好 回头再见
Yeah, I'll meet you down there.
-见到你真好 炮灰 -欢迎回来
- Good to see you, Fish. - Welcome back.
-很高兴终于见到你了 -我也是
- It's good to finally meet you. - You, too.
你的伤怎么样
How's your side?
他们取出了大部分碎片
They got most of it out.
那很好 兄弟
That's good, man.
-是啊 -很好
- Yeah. - That's good.
所以...我得问你点事情
So, uh... I gotta ask you something.
什么
What?
你拍的那个视频
That video that you made,
你说给我们的那些话
those things that you said to us...
你是认真的吗
did you mean 'em?
大熊 你知道在哪儿找...
Hey, Bear, do you know where the, uh...
-给你们点时间 -不用
- I'll give you guys a minute. - No, no.
不用 我们没事
No, we're good.
没事
We're good.
很高兴你回来了 兄弟
I'm glad you're home, brother.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
-跟着你吗 -对
- Catch up with you after? - Yep.
你看上去不错
You look good.
你现在看上去老了 不过气色不错
You look like an old man now, but you look good.
是啊 我也觉得像个老人了
Yeah, well, I feel like an old man.
谢谢
Thank you.
在阿富汗的时候你是对的
You were right in Afghanistan.
我自己都不清楚了
I don't even know anymore, man.
你是对的
You were right.
每句话都是对的
Every word of it.
我得去找兄弟们了
I should get back to the boys.
这工作就是这样
That's the job.
你要是还想的话
Hey, if you're up for it,
你应该下来训练室
you should come down to the house
在海滩上练练
and get some beach time down.
我真的很想那样
I'd really like that.
艾斯德尔 阎王先生 娜奥米老师
塔格特先生
Mr. Taggart.
希望您不要介意 但是我想和你握个手
I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to shake your hand.
当然可以
Sure.
我不管其他人怎么评价你
I don't care what anybody says about you,
我也会杀了那个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表