剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表
进去吧
Go on in.
里奇 你怎么在这里
Ricky. Why are you here?
-去吧 宝贝 把这放到你房♥间去 -好
- Here, baby. Put this in your room. ?- Okay.
你说你想多帮忙一些 是吗
You said you wanted to be a part of things, right?
-是 -所以呢
- Yeah. - So?
安娜贝尔舞蹈课快结束了
Anabel? Her dance class?
-对哦 -你说你会去接她的
- Oh, oh. - You said you'd pick her up!
是
Yeah.
快去 快去
Move, move, move. Let's go.
-好 -快去 要不赶不及了
- Yeah. - ?Let's go. You're gonna be late.
我能行 我能行
No, I got it, got it, got it.
天呐
Oh, man.
玛乔丽·简舞蹈教室
玛乔丽·简舞蹈教室
真棒
Wow. That was amazing.
你跳得真好
You've gotten so good.
你根本没看到我 妈妈呢
You didn't even see me. Where's Mom?
我来接你
Uh, I-I thought I'd pick you up.
想吃冰激凌吗
Do you want to get some ice cream?
我有乳糖不耐症 生来如此
I'm lactose intolerant. I have been for, like, forever.
什么
You're what?
走吧 爸爸 去吃点冰沙吧
Come on, Daddy. Let's get sorbet.
好
Yeah.
莉娜说你在这里
Lena said you were out here.
你在弄什么
What are you building?
给佛爷的分手礼
Separation gift for Buddha.
你真逗 莉娜说你在做新婴儿车
That's funny. Lena said you were making a new crib.
你想说什么
What's on your mind?
我跟你一样 阎王的事我也很气
I'm just as mad about Rip as you are,
我不会把你的事放在心上
so I'm not gonna take your shit personal.
你应该这样
You should.
阎王太过了 他有点失控
Rip crossed the line. He lost his self-control.
我只在乎好与坏之间的界限
The only line that I care about is between good and evil,
阎王是站在好的那边
and Rip was on the side of good.
所有的一切你都看到了
You've seen everything we've seen,
你还觉得那么简单吗
and you still think it's that simple?
你背叛了你的总指挥官
You betrayed your troop chief.
你还不如直接杀了他
You might as well have gut-shot him.
阎王不知道的我都没告诉他
I didn't tell Rip anything he didn't know himself.
所以他才离开了
That's why he left.
如果你像他那样失控 我也会对你做同样的事
You lose it like he did, I'll do the same thing to you.
这就是我跟你不同的地方
Well, that's where you and I are different.
可以这么说
That's one way.
如果阎王还活着 我们会找到他
If Rip's alive, we'll get him.
我们得一起合作
We got to work together, so we will.
互相支持
You got my back, I got yours.
不过
But...
你要是再像那样对我 你最好把事做完
you come at me like that again, you better finish the job.
放开我
Get off of me!
不
No!
-他对你说什么了 -他要把我留给他老大
- What did he say to you? - He's saving me for his boss.
起来
Get up!
不 你们要把他们带去哪里
No! Where are you taking them?
娜奥米女士 等等
Miss Na'omi! Wait!
你们要把他们带去哪里
Where are you taking them?
祈祷 坚强点 向上帝祈祷
Pray. Be strong and pray.
祈祷
Pray.
我扣不起来
It won't close, okay?
我看看
Okay. Let me see.
那就别扣了
Uh, leave it unbuttoned.
-领带会遮住的 -你吃太多塔可钟了
- The tie should cover it up. - Too much Taco Bell.
等我把你手♥机♥卖♥♥掉给你付学费你就笑不出来了
You won't laugh when I pawn your phone to pay your tuition.
我去开门
I'll get it!
记得要问学费是不是
Remember to ask about the tuition plan --
包括了安娜贝尔和小里奇
does it cover Anabel and Ricky Jr.?
你跟我说了五遍了吧
You only told me, what, five times?
至少六遍
?At least six.
现在不方便吗
Is this, uh -- Is this a bad time?
是吗 里奇
Is it, Ricky?
不方便吗
Is it a bad time?
不会很久 一会就好
It'll -- It'll just take a -- a minute.
一会就好
A minute.
我给安娜贝尔的项链 她喜欢吗
So, the -- the necklace I got for Anabel -- she like it?
喜欢 都舍不得脱下来
Yeah. Won't take it off.
-我今天去接她下课了 -我得问问
- Picked her up at ballet today. - Look, I got ask --
退伍书你签了吗
you sign your separation papers yet?
准备签
I was about to.
如果没你 我们找不到阎王
We can't get Rip if you're not there.
新来的人还没准备好
The new guy is not ready, okay?
而且我不知道没有你
And I don't know if I can
我能不能处理好考尔德那些破事
handle Caulder's bullshit without you.
怎么说
Yeah?
大熊
Bear...
我别无选择 哥们
I don't have a choice, man.
下个月就该给安娜贝尔交学费了
Anabel's school deposit is due next month.
我必须得接下这份工作
I have to take this job.
我知道这对你来说是个艰难的抉择
I know this is a tough call for you, all right?
就再合作一次 这是我唯一的请求
One more time. That's all I'm asking.
该死的
Oh, man.
恭喜你 你现在欠我更多钱了
Congratulations. You owe me more money.
如果你现在不把你那一份费用付掉
If you don't get current on your payments,
就是藐视法庭了
it's called contempt of court.
达莫尔 这个男人是你父亲 以防你不认识
Dharma, this man's your father, in case you don't recognize him.
我知道已经过了有段时间了
I know it's been a while.
你为什么不等我
Why didn't you wait for me?
我们会把这一次一起加到你在她成长过程中
We'll just add it to everything else in her life
错过的其他经历中去
that you missed.
顺便提一下 你的律师不干了
By the way, your lawyer quit.
达莫尔 那是他的狗哨
Dharma, that's his dog whistle.
你父亲又要消失了
It's time for your father to disappear.
-这事我会处理好的 -你当然会 亚历克斯
- I'll take care of this! - Sure you will, Alex.
全局安保
全局安保是一家业务遍及52个国家的
Global Structure Security is an international firm
国际安保企业
based in 52 countries.
我们为私人客户提供尊享精英安保服务
Uh, we run an elite service for our private security clients.
如你所知 我们遵循海豹突击队的行事准则
As you know, our team is based in SEAL principles,
不过当然了 不会只给海豹突击队那点工资
but of course not with SEAL salaries.
你会对你实际到手的工资非常满意的
Now, you'll be very pleased with your take-home pay.
-你的退伍文件是最新的吗 -是的 当然
- Your clearance up to date? - Yeah, of course.
关于福利待遇
About the benefit package --
我听说你们有个助学金计划
I hear you have, uh, a tuition assistance plan?
没错 提供给被核准的教育机构
Correct -- for approved educational institutions.
那么 如果你没有其他问题问我的话
Now, if you don't have any other questions for me,
被扣人♥质♥身份确认为前海豹六队成员
我有个问题想问你
I have one for you.
你什么时候可以来上班呢
When can you start?
被扣人♥质♥身份确认为前海豹六队成员
该死的媒体就这么把阎王的身份给曝光了
Goddamned media outing Rip like that.
-谁告诉他们的 -他们总归会发现的
- Who the hell told them? - They were bound to find out.
这对于我们来说并不会改变什么
It doesn't change anything for us.
这意味着我们得快点收拾行装出发
It means we need to get our asses in gear,
不然被肢解的阎王残片就会被挂在某处的桥头了
or pieces of Rip are gonna be hanging from a bridge somewhere.
蔡斯 你装备都带齐了吗
Chase, you got everything?
-是的 -带引爆器了吗
- Yeah. ?- You got the initiators?
-带了四种 -无电触发的那种带了吗
- Four kinds. - What about the non-el?
放那孩子一马吧
Hey, cut the kid some slack.
这又不是他第一天上幼儿园
It's not his first day of kindergarten.
我们得出发了 通知一下大伙
We got to go wheels up. Give the guys the word.
算了吧 大熊
Let it go, Bear.
我们都有自己的路要走
We're all on our own path.
只不过佛爷的路不在这里而已
Buddha's path is just out of here.
就到我们把阎王救回来为止
It's just till we get Rip back.
我欠他的 好吗
剧集 | 海豹六队(2017) | 导航列表